Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 16 Year-Old Alex Jones Outscored Wilt Chamberlain!

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

16 Year-Old Alex Jones Outscored Wilt Chamberlain!

https://www.infowars.com/live-alex-j...-hook-vampire/ (scroll to -18:45)

http://www.drudge.com/news/210578/al...nquests-age-16

"In the middle of his child custody case, Alex Jones made the odd decision to release a new video claiming he had a massive number of sexual partners as a 16-year-old in Rockwall, Texas. "I'd already had probably -- I hate to brag, but I'm not bragging, it's actually shameful -- probably 150 women, or more, that's conservative. I'd already had over 150 women. I'd already been in fights with full-grown men. I was already dating college girls by the time I was 15 years old. I was already a man at 16." Jones titled the video "Alex Jones Responds to Sandy Hook Vampire" but never offered any information on that topic. Jonathan Tilove of the Austin American-Stateman writes, "I can't help but feel that when his lawyers told him to have a nice weekend when they parted company with Jones Friday afternoon, they weren't expecting this."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    https://www.infowars.com/live-alex-j...-hook-vampire/ (scroll to -18:45)

http://www.drudge.com/news/210578/al...nquests-age-16

"In the middle of his child custody case, Alex Jones made the odd decision to release a new video claiming he had a massive number of sexual partners as a 16-year-old in Rockwall, Texas. "I'd already had probably -- I hate to brag, but I'm not bragging, it's actually shameful -- probably 150 women, or more, that's conservative. I'd already had over 150 women. I'd already been in fights with full-grown men. I was already dating college girls by the time I was 15 years old. I was already a man at 16." Jones titled the video "Alex Jones Responds to Sandy Hook Vampire" but never offered any information on that topic. Jonathan Tilove of the Austin American-Stateman writes, "I can't help but feel that when his lawyers told him to have a nice weekend when they parted company with Jones Friday afternoon, they weren't expecting this."
    What the....? AJ is started to head into Charlie Sheen territory. I don't get it. Finally he's becoming a real household name, coverage on all major networks, a chance to have MSM exposure for alternative news, the POTUS actually listens to him, and he pulls stunts like this? It's almost like he's his own strawman.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    What the....? AJ is started to head into Charlie Sheen territory. I don't get it. Finally he's becoming a real household name, coverage on all major networks, a chance to have MSM exposure for alternative news, the POTUS actually listens to him, and he pulls stunts like this? It's almost like he's his own strawman controlled opposition.
    FTFY.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    FTFY.
    I've known he was controlled opposition from the moment he dismissed the reality of the reptilians in human skin suits secretly running our world.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I've known he was controlled opposition from the moment he dismissed the reality of the reptilians in human skin suits secretly running our world.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

I suppose that other than the possibility of an external mind control influence, AJ is just another malicious bot programmed to pull its own pin at the end of its mission.

Not unlike Trump.

In 1990, when Jones was 16, Rockwall, Texas had only 10,000 residents. Yet he was outscoring Wilt Chamberlain? How? His graduating class, including the guys, would have been under 150 students!

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    In 1990, when Jones was 16, Rockwall, Texas had only 10,000 residents. Yet he was outscoring Wilt Chamberlain? How? His graduating class, including the guys, would have been under 150 students!
    Didn't you read? He was pulling college women and MILFs! He was his own underage sex slave. He was farming himself out through a pizza joint.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Didn't you read? He was pulling college women and MILFs! He was his own underage sex slave. He was farming himself out through a pizza joint.

What the....? AJ is started to head into Charlie Sheen territory. I don't get it. Finally he's becoming a real household name, coverage on all major networks, a chance to have MSM exposure for alternative news, the POTUS actually listens to him, and he pulls stunts like this? It's almost like he's his own strawman.
    Poor guy is self destructing...next he'll pull a Beck and cry for forgiveness.

What a shame...

So conservative christian Alex Jones is a rampaging adulterer?
    I never saw it coming...

Dang. I thought we were gonna be talkin' 'bout some cool basketball.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Poor guy is self destructing...next he'll pull a Beck and cry for forgiveness.

What a shame...
    Believe or not, Beck is actually sounding sane these days. I heard a really good Beck show yesterday talking about how you have more power to effect real change than you think. And he had a progressive on and they had a *gasp* dialog and realized there was a lot of common ground in the same manner that Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich found common ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    LOL. So did I.

Quote Originally Posted by ligant View Post
    So conservative christian Alex Jones is a rampaging adulterer?
    I never saw it coming...
    Well....to be fair he was allegedly 15 and not married at the time. Underage self pimped sex slave.

Believe or not, Beck is actually sounding sane these days. I heard a really good Beck show yesterday talking about how you have more power to effect real change than you think. And he had a progressive on and they had a *gasp* dialog and realized there was a lot of common ground in the same manner that Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich found common ground.
    He's coming around, I'm tellin' ya...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jones is on some serious drugs. Anyone who's known an addict can see what's happening here. Hope he gets some help. I also hope he shuts the $#@! up.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Can somebody tell me where in the video he talks about this?

It's not at 18:45

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Hmmmm....just realized the OP link was from the liberal fake "Drudge retort" and not the "Drudge report." Possible #fakenews.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Hmm ya, I dunno he is probably exaggerating a bit but he is correct about the broader point.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-27-2017 at 10:23 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

He left out the part about how much he paid.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    ...alex started dunking when he was 12...

...i half-expect alex will reveal more...maybe something like, 'look, i don't like to brag because it's only as big around as a beer can, but it's long...buy my super-male pills and bone broth and maybe you can hang with me...'

...dannno ?your 'libertarian' republican hero makes his claim at -18:45... MINUS 18:45...dig yet?...

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmmmm....just realized the OP link was from the liberal fake "Drudge retort" and not the "Drudge report." Possible #fakenews.
    Yeah, I see that now...I concur...more likely #fakenews.

That said, all manner of ugliness can come out of a contentious, litigious divorce proceeding.

So he named his hand "150 women"?

That said, all manner of ugliness can come out of a contentious, litigious divorce proceeding.
    jllundqu posted the video of Jones making said statements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

I spoke too soon. It seems Drudge Retort got this one right.

See^

Jones is on some serious drugs. Anyone who's known an addict can see what's happening here. Hope he gets some help.
    That was my gut reaction as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    jllundqu posted the video of Jones making said statements.

...not to brag or anything, but so did i...but thanks to jllundqu for spoon-feeding poor dannno and other embattled trump/jones enthusiasts..
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 04-28-2017 at 03:51 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast