Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Changes Mind On NAFTA, Decides Not To Terminate Treaty; Loonie, Peso Soar

Trump Changes Mind On NAFTA, Decides Not To Terminate Treaty; Loonie, Peso Soar

President Trump assured a sleepless night for currency traders when in the span of just a few hours, he appeared to change his mind on NAFTA by 180 degrees, and shortly after White House officials disclosed that the president was contemplating an executive order to exit NAFTA, perhaps in days, late on Wednesday Trump told the leaders of Canada and Mexico on Wednesday that he will not terminate the NAFTA treaty at this stage, but will move quickly to begin renegotiating it with them, a White House statement said.

The White House had been considering an executive order exiting NAFTA as early as Trump's 100th day in office on Saturday, Politico reported n Wednesday, but there was a split among his top advisers over whether to take the step. As Reuters first reported, the White House said Trump spoke by telephone with Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and that he would hold back from a speedy termination of NAFTA, in what was described as a "pleasant and productive" conversation

"President Trump agreed not to terminate NAFTA at this time and the leaders agreed to proceed swiftly, according to their required internal procedures, to enable the renegotiation of the NAFTA deal to the benefit of all three countries," a White House statement said.
    "It is my privilege to bring NAFTA up to date through renegotiation. It is an honor to deal with both President Peņa Nieto and Prime Minister Trudeau, and I believe that the end result will make all three countries stronger and better," Trump was quoted as saying in the statement. During his election campaign Trump threatened to renegotiate NAFTA and in the past week complained bitterly about Canadian trade practices.
    Having tumbled earlier in the day, when the news of Trump's NAFTA pullout first emerged, both the Mexican and Canadian currencies spiked in Asian trading after Trump said the U.S. would stay in NAFTA for now. The U.S. dollar dropped as much as 0.6% against the loonie and 1% against the peso, stopping out numerous currency traders on both sides in the span of 12 hours.

"To totally abandon that agreement means that those gains are lost," said Paul Ferley, an economist at Royal Bank of Canada.
    Trump has repeatedly vowed to pull out from the 23-year-old trade pact if he is unable to renegotiate it with better terms for America. He has long accused Mexico of destroying U.S. jobs. The United States went from running a small trade surplus with Mexico in the early 1990s to a $63 billion deficit in 2016. Details about the draft executive order on NAFTA were not immediately available.
    Withdrawing from NAFTA would enable him to say he delivered on one of his key campaign promises, but it could also hurt him in states that voted for him in the election, Reuters pointed out. "Mr. President, America's corn farmers helped elect you,” the National Corn Growers Association said in a statement. "Withdrawing from NAFTA would be disastrous for American agriculture."

The first administration source told Reuters that there were diverging opinions within the U.S. government about how to proceed and it was possible that Trump could sign the executive order before the 100-day mark of his presidency. The source noted that the administration wanted to tread carefully. “There is talk about what steps we can take to start the process of renegotiating or withdrawing from NAFTA,” this source said.
    Meanwhile, Mexico had expected to start NAFTA renegotiations in August but the possible executive order could add urgency to the timeline. The Mexican government had no comment on the draft order. The country's foreign minister said on Tuesday that Mexico would walk away from the negotiating table rather than accept a bad deal. Trump recently ramped up his criticism of Canada and this week ordered 20 percent tariffs on imports of Canadian softwood lumber, setting a tense tone as the three countries prepared to renegotiate the pact.
    Canada said it was ready to come to talks on renewing NAFTA at any time. "At this moment NAFTA negotiations have not started. Canada is ready to come to the table at any time," said Alex Lawrence, a spokesman for Canadian Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-27/trump-changes-mind-nafta-decides-not-terminate-treaty-loonie-peso-soar?page=1

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome to MAGAville! This is all 36DD chest! (I mean 3D chess). Trump has to say he's for NAFTA because the deep state is blackmailing him with questionable pictures of him and his daughter. She's really a Zionist plant but Trump was really for us before he was against us. /sarc

Quote Originally Posted by natsuxdragoneel View Post

President Trump assured a sleepless night for currency traders when in the span of just a few hours, he appeared to change his mind on NAFTA by 180 degrees, and shortly after White House officials disclosed that the president was contemplating an executive order to exit NAFTA, perhaps in days, late on Wednesday Trump told the leaders of Canada and Mexico on Wednesday that he will not terminate the NAFTA treaty at this stage, but will move quickly to begin renegotiating it with them, a White House statement said.

The White House had been considering an executive order exiting NAFTA as early as Trump's 100th day in office on Saturday, Politico reported n Wednesday, but there was a split among his top advisers over whether to take the step. As Reuters first reported, the White House said Trump spoke by telephone with Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and that he would hold back from a speedy termination of NAFTA, in what was described as a "pleasant and productive" conversation

"President Trump agreed not to terminate NAFTA at this time and the leaders agreed to proceed swiftly, according to their required internal procedures, to enable the renegotiation of the NAFTA deal to the benefit of all three countries," a White House statement said.
    "It is my privilege to bring NAFTA up to date through renegotiation. It is an honor to deal with both President Peņa Nieto and Prime Minister Trudeau, and I believe that the end result will make all three countries stronger and better," Trump was quoted as saying in the statement. During his election campaign Trump threatened to renegotiate NAFTA and in the past week complained bitterly about Canadian trade practices.
    Having tumbled earlier in the day, when the news of Trump's NAFTA pullout first emerged, both the Mexican and Canadian currencies spiked in Asian trading after Trump said the U.S. would stay in NAFTA for now. The U.S. dollar dropped as much as 0.6% against the loonie and 1% against the peso, stopping out numerous currency traders on both sides in the span of 12 hours.

"To totally abandon that agreement means that those gains are lost," said Paul Ferley, an economist at Royal Bank of Canada.
    Trump has repeatedly vowed to pull out from the 23-year-old trade pact if he is unable to renegotiate it with better terms for America. He has long accused Mexico of destroying U.S. jobs. The United States went from running a small trade surplus with Mexico in the early 1990s to a $63 billion deficit in 2016. Details about the draft executive order on NAFTA were not immediately available.
    Withdrawing from NAFTA would enable him to say he delivered on one of his key campaign promises, but it could also hurt him in states that voted for him in the election, Reuters pointed out. "Mr. President, America's corn farmers helped elect you,” the National Corn Growers Association said in a statement. "Withdrawing from NAFTA would be disastrous for American agriculture."

The first administration source told Reuters that there were diverging opinions within the U.S. government about how to proceed and it was possible that Trump could sign the executive order before the 100-day mark of his presidency. The source noted that the administration wanted to tread carefully. “There is talk about what steps we can take to start the process of renegotiating or withdrawing from NAFTA,” this source said.
    Meanwhile, Mexico had expected to start NAFTA renegotiations in August but the possible executive order could add urgency to the timeline. The Mexican government had no comment on the draft order. The country's foreign minister said on Tuesday that Mexico would walk away from the negotiating table rather than accept a bad deal. Trump recently ramped up his criticism of Canada and this week ordered 20 percent tariffs on imports of Canadian softwood lumber, setting a tense tone as the three countries prepared to renegotiate the pact.
    Canada said it was ready to come to talks on renewing NAFTA at any time. "At this moment NAFTA negotiations have not started. Canada is ready to come to the table at any time," said Alex Lawrence, a spokesman for Canadian Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-27/trump-changes-mind-nafta-decides-not-terminate-treaty-loonie-peso-soar?page=1
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

im glad i have a president who says one thing, but does another, and also says another thing while changing his mind and doing something else. im glad i was told to vote for him as he wouldnt lie like hillary...his secret buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    im glad i have a president who says one thing, but does another, and also says another thing while changing his mind and doing something else. im glad i was told to vote for him as he wouldnt lie like hillary...his secret buddy.
    This is all fake news, he hasn't changed anything.

Trump has always said he will re-negotiate trade deals like NAFTA. That is and always has been his position. It's in his speeches as a candidate, and it is contained in the article above.

The media likes to play games with semantics... when Trump the candidate says he doesn't like NAFTA and wants to re-negotiate, the media would say he wants to abolish NAFTA, and not bring up anything about the re-negotiation. When Trump the President says he doesn't like NAFTA and wants to re-negotiate, the media says he flip flopped.. It's $#@!ing retarded, I recommend not listening to a single word from the mainstream media.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-27-2017 at 04:02 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Trumps 4D Chess Process:

1. Do or say something crazy.

2. If doing something crazy causes people to talk to interact with me, claim I've just negotiated.

3. If people notice I'm crazy or a liar call the media a liar. In fact, probably just do this first.

4. Delegate everything not related to doing or saying crazy stuff to other people.

5. Eat cake.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Trumps 4D Chess Process:

2. If doing something crazy causes people to talk to interact with me, claim I've just negotiated.

3. If people notice I'm crazy or a liar call the media a liar. In fact, probably just do this first.

4. Delegate everything not related to doing or saying crazy stuff to other people.

5. Eat cake.
    What are you talking about?

When did Trump say he wasn't going to re-negotiate our trade deals? When was that NOT his position? I'm pretty sure he has held the exact same position on this issue for almost 4 $#@!ING DECADES or more, so why the $#@! are you continuing to listen to the lying bull$#@! mainstream media? It's not good for your brain.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Make NAFTA Great Again.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Make NAFTA Great Again.
    Actually Trump never thought NAFTA was a good deal, but hey, buying into the latest horse$#@! mainstream media piece has been really popular the last couple years, including sadly, around here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Zerohedge used to be one of the best altmedia news sources out there.. ever since they went anti-Trump, they have been caught often falling into the same bull$#@! narratives as the mainstream media. Very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Zerohedge used to be one of the best altmedia news sources out there.. ever since they went anti-Trump, they have been caught often falling into the same bull$#@! narratives as the mainstream media. Very sad.
    Is Ron Paul sad too? Given his clearly anti-Trump stance?

Do you not realize this is classic delusional behavior? Building an entire alternate worldview to justify every action of Trump as "good" and write off every detractor as a brainwashed zombie?

Everyone is a robot because they don't see how good Trump is.

Why? Why follow Trump at all? Because he says "everyone is lying to you except me"? Do you not see the inherent un-verifiability of that? You admit he's "gaslighting" everyone but "the people". Do you think he's a saint or something? A Christian saint that God has allowed, "just this once" to lie his ass off to bring in the Kingdom of God?

RT has an article of Assad claiming Trump is a deep-state puppet. Does that mean Assad's actually the deep-state puppet? Since he's spreading lies about your precious Trump?

You need to throw away your Trump-branded tinfoil hat dude. I know they're the greatest tinfoil hats, made by the best people, but it's a bit too tight.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Actually Trump never thought NAFTA was a good deal, but hey, buying into the latest horse$#@! mainstream media piece has been really popular the last couple years, including sadly, around here.
    I never said he did. In fact I distinctly remember him saying he was going to renegotiate a lot of things including NAFTA.
    "The Patriarch"

Is Ron Paul sad too? Given his clearly anti-Trump stance?
    Pretty sure he was glad Trump beat Hillary, although I don't think he thinks there will be as significant of a difference as we will end up seeing once Trump curtails our foreign policy.

Do you not realize this is classic delusional behavior? Building an entire alternate worldview to justify every action of Trump as "good" and write off every detractor as a brainwashed zombie?

Everyone is a robot because they don't see how good Trump is.

Why? Why follow Trump at all? Because he says "everyone is lying to you except me"? Do you not see the inherent un-verifiability of that? You admit he's "gaslighting" everyone but "the people". Do you think he's a saint or something? A Christian saint that God has allowed, "just this once" to lie his ass off to bring in the Kingdom of God?

RT has an article of Assad claiming Trump is a deep-state puppet. Does that mean Assad's actually the deep-state puppet? Since he's spreading lies about your precious Trump?

You need to throw away your Trump-branded tinfoil hat dude. I know they're the greatest tinfoil hats, made by the best people, but it's a bit too tight.

Dude, all I'm saying is that Trump has always had the position that he wants to re-negotiate our treaties with other countries, and that is still his position. Is that NOT accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I never said he did. In fact I distinctly remember him saying he was going to renegotiate a lot of things including NAFTA.
    It was insinuated with your "Make NAFTA Great Again" comment. It never was great, Trump never thought it was great. I don't even think America was great, but it has been pretty good. I would like to see Trump make American pretty good again, as opposed to watching Hillary reign over some hellish communist landscape.

If you had said "Make NAFTA Great" that would have been a reasonable comment. I'd prefer to abolish NAFTA, but if that is not going to happen I wouldn't mind seeing it re-negotiated by the man who wrote The Art of the Deal.

Oh boy.

Never thought I'd see the day when Zerohedge is fake news but Infowars is the Yuuugest best.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Oh boy.

Never thought I'd see the day when Zerohedge is fake news but Infowars is the Yuuugest best.
    I didn't say zerohedge is fake news, I am saying they are using fake news as their source to report a lot of BS stuff lately.

Honest people can get caught up in bull$#@!.

I mean, nobody has come up with an argument to what I said originally - and that is - Donald Trump has NEVER wavered on his position on this issue. Re-negotiate trade deals. Pretty simple.

Zerohedge needs to get back to its anti-MSM roots instead of embracing the MSM. Ron Paul has done a pretty great job of avoiding the MSM bs while criticizing Trump.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-27-2017 at 04:34 PM.

I didn't say zerohedge is fake news, I am saying they are using fake news as their source to report a lot of BS stuff lately.

Honest people can get caught up in bull$#@!.

I mean, nobody has come up with an argument to what I said originally - and that is - Donald Trump has NEVER wavered on his position on this issue. Re-negotiate trade deals. Pretty simple.

Zerohedge needs to get back to its anti-MSM roots instead of embracing the MSM. Ron Paul has done a pretty great job of avoiding the MSM bs while criticizing Trump.
    Report: Trump to withdraw from NAFTA

https://www.infowars.com/report-trum...aw-from-nafta/
    There is no spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pesos baby .
    Do something Danke

See, this is exactly what I was talking about. Semantics. You need to think about what I'm actually saying here a little deeper.

Ask yourself: What is NAFTA? Is it any treaty, in the past, present or future between the US, Canada and Mexico that is called "NAFTA"? Or is NAFTA the CURRENT treaty between Mexico, the US and Canada?

The truth is, you can refer to EITHER of those as NAFTA, and so can anybody. That leads to a lot of confusion, but it is the nature of language. So if Trump wants to re-negotiate the treaty between Mexico, the US and Canada, and still call it NAFTA, then we would effectively withdraw from the current incarnation of NAFTA. So in some regards, the title of the infowars article is correct. But the title of the infowars article is NOT correct from the perspective that Trump has always, and will always intend to have some sort of trade agreement between the US and Canada and the US and Mexico in place, and it may very well end up being called "NAFTA". Again, it depends on the definition of "NAFTA" that is being used and both definitions are correct.

Now the other question is, if there is going to be a treaty between the US, Canada and Mexico, does it matter if the trade agreement is called NAFTA? Maybe to the mainstream media, but no, in reality it doesn't matter. What matters is the contents of the trade agreement, not what the name of the trade agreement is. Just like The Patriot Act was no more patriotic because of it's name, but it did change people's perception about what was in the bill.

So in the infowars report, when it says Trump wants to withdraw from NAFTA, they are saying that he wishes to withdraw from the current incarnation of NAFTA and re-negotiate a trade agreement. That was Trump's position 20 or 30 years ago, it was his position a year ago, it is still his position today. No amount of propaganda will change that - but you can change people's perception of things very easily, which is why it is important to be careful.

From the infowars article: "we’re going to make some very big changes or we are going to get rid of NAFTA once and for all."

Trump has NEVER wavered from this position. Even when Trump says "get rid of NAFTA once and for all" he would still be replacing it with another trade agreement, which might have another name, but like I said the name is totally irrelevant.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-27-2017 at 05:07 PM.

In fairness, other mainstream media outlets were reporting the same thing- the story was put out by the White House which backtracked after Mexico and Canada objected.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...o-leaders.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0179.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	195.2 KB 
ID:	5714
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

It's actually consistent with what he has always said.

Oh let's see who thinks they've got Trump figured out and have never negotiated a deal in their lives:

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    dumb pic
    Trumps 4D Chess Process:

5. Eat cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Welcome to MAGAville! This is all 36DD chest! (I mean 3D chess). Trump has to say he's for NAFTA because the deep state is blackmailing him with questionable pictures of him and his daughter. She's really a Zionist plant but Trump was really for us before he was against us. /sarc
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

It was insinuated with your "Make NAFTA Great Again" comment. It never was great, Trump never thought it was great. I don't even think America was great, but it has been pretty good. I would like to see Trump make American pretty good again, as opposed to watching Hillary reign over some hellish communist landscape.

If you had said "Make NAFTA Great" that would have been a reasonable comment. I'd prefer to abolish NAFTA, but if that is not going to happen I wouldn't mind seeing it re-negotiated by the man who wrote The Art of the Deal.
    Ok dannno, I'll be sure to check with you next time to make sure my comments are reasonable.
    "The Patriarch"

I wouldn't mind seeing it re-negotiated by the man who wrote The Art of the Deal.
    Trumps ghostwriter should re-negotiate the NAFTA? Even if Trump were to renegotiate nafta he would probably just get some neocon to do it anyways.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    It's actually consistent with what he has always said.

Oh let's see who thinks they've got Trump figured out and have never negotiated a deal in their lives:
    Let's see who's the silly enough to think he knows who has and has not ever negotiated a deal. Oh yea...that's @spudea. Let's see who's not smart enough to realize that Trump might be negotiating away liberty. Oh yeah, @spudea. Did you miss where Trump told the dems "I'll fund Obamacare if you fund muh wall?" Oh, but you can trust Trump because you're psychic.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

They'll stick TPP into the new NAFTA.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Trumps ghostwriter should re-negotiate the NAFTA? Even if Trump were to renegotiate nafta he would probably just get some neocon to do it anyways.
    And a lovely quote from Art of the Deal:

"The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That's why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It's an innocent form of exaggeration, and a very effective form of promotion."
    There is no spoon.

This is all fake news, he hasn't changed anything.

Trump has always said he will re-negotiate trade deals like NAFTA. That is and always has been his position. It's in his speeches as a candidate, and it is contained in the article above.

The media likes to play games with semantics... when Trump the candidate says he doesn't like NAFTA and wants to re-negotiate, the media would say he wants to abolish NAFTA, and not bring up anything about the re-negotiation. When Trump the President says he doesn't like NAFTA and wants to re-negotiate, the media says he flip flopped.. It's $#@!ing retarded, I recommend not listening to a single word from the mainstream media.
    Yes, you are right, Danno. But, it seems others just want to believe the same media that they railed against for lying when Ron was running. Funny how that works, isn't it.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Let's see who's the silly enough to think he knows who has and has not ever negotiated a deal. Oh yea...that's @spudea. Let's see who's not smart enough to realize that Trump might be negotiating away liberty. Oh yeah, @spudea. Did you miss where Trump told the dems "I'll fund Obamacare if you fund muh wall?" Oh, but you can trust Trump because you're psychic.
    My understanding is that Trump was referring to funding the subsidies for the time being, until the whole thing is replaced. But, you knew that. Never miss an opportunity to mislead people though, Drake, right?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Yes, you are right, Danno. But, it seems others just want to believe the same media that they railed against for lying when Ron was running. Funny how that works, isn't it.
    Perhaps you forgot it also was the same media that handed Donald the nomination.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast