Thread: Get pissed!

Get pissed!

Watch the Randy Weaver deal on netflix........

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not today. Things are going too well. Beautiful day. Picked up some fresh ground burger meat at the farmers market. Last two times they sold out before I made it there so I called and had them hold me 5 pounds. Stopped at the local hole-in-the-wall and ole lady and I had a couple really good Bloody Mary's with some hilarious company. Just put some ribs in the smoker. In another hour the sun will drop behind the trees and I'll transfer the tomatoes and cukes from containers to the garden.
    Nope. Not gonna get pissed today.
    However, tomorrow might be a day to get pissed. I dunno. What particular show was it. A documentary? The Randy Quaid movie?
    Last edited by phill4paul; 04-26-2017 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Not today. Things are going to well. Beautiful day. Picked up some fresh ground burger meat at the farmers market. Last two times they sold out before I made it there so I called and had them hold me 5 pounds. Stopped at the local hole-in-the-wall and ole lady and I had a couple really good Bloody Mary's with some hilarious company. Just put some ribs in the smoker. In another hour the sun will drop behind the trees and I'll transfer the tomatoes and cukes from containers to the garden.
    Nope. Not gonna get pissed today.
    However, tomorrow might be a day to get pissed. I dunno. What particular show was it. A documentary? The Randy Quaid movie?
    A PBS thing, rerun......

Randy doesn't speak but his daughter does.

[edit]

I had no idea there was even a movie made about Ruby Ridge, thanks!
    Last edited by tod evans; 04-26-2017 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    A PBS thing, rerun......

Randy doesn't speak but his daughter does.
    I think that documentary is called American Experience: Ruby Ridge. There are quite a few others. https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...er+documentary
    And, yea, any of them will set blood boiling.

I think that documentary is called American Experience: Ruby Ridge. There are quite a few others. https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...er+documentary
    And, yea, any of them will set blood boiling.
    That's the only one I've seen.

I still remember when it happened.

That's the only one I've seen.

I still remember when it happened.
    As do I. Along with OKC bombing and Waco the three are about all that is needed to know that the government don't give a $#@! about people. Only their power.

As do I. Along with OKC bombing and Waco the three are about all that is needed to know that the government don't give a $#@! about people. Only their power.
    Try and enjoy your dinner Phill !

I'll shaddup.......

Try and enjoy your dinner Phill !

I'll shaddup.......
    Lol. No worries. Just packing a bowl and waiting for the sun to drop another few degrees. If I wanted to get pissed I'd get pissed over the fact that the ole ladies son's wife just told him that she "isn't happy anymore," wants the house and kids and wants him to GTFO. Now THAT reminder is getting my blood boiling. Useless fat assed piece of $#@!, sitting around the house having her "men" wait on her, no cooking, no cleaning, need a nanny, public skrool teaching, red headed bitch that she is.

OK now I'm pissed. Thanks Tod.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 04-26-2017 at 03:11 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I haven't seen the new PBS doc yet, this is my favorite Ruby Ridge doc tho

Last edited by dannno; 04-26-2017 at 03:21 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Lol. No worries. Just packing a bowl and waiting for the sun to drop another few degrees. If I wanted to get pissed I'd get pissed over the fact that the ole ladies son's wife just told him that she "isn't happy anymore," wants the house and kids and wants him to GTFO. Now THAT reminder is getting my blood boiling. Useless fat assed piece of $#@!, sitting around the house having her "men" wait on her, no cooking, no cleaning, need a nanny, public skrool teaching, red headed bitch that she is.

OK now I'm pissed. Thanks Tod.
    I'm finding out my sons fairly new wife is in that category, I had no freakin idea. I assumed at the age of 35-6 when he married her he was old enough to know better. Is what I get for ASSuming. $#@!in dumbass. (Me AND my son)
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I'm finding out my sons fairly new wife is in that category, I had no freakin idea. I assumed at the age of 35-6 when he married her he was old enough to know better. Is what I get for ASSuming. $#@!in dumbass. (Me AND my son)
    I think it's fairly common.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."