Thread: Caitlyn Jenner: Easier to come out as trans than Republican

Caitlyn Jenner: Easier to come out as trans than Republican

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sorry but it's just creepy to listen to Caitlyn Jenner speak lol

Anybody who thinks it is Ok for men to "transition" into women can get the hell out.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 04-25-2017 at 03:29 PM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Please, enough already.

For the love of God, go back in.

I'm an anarcho capitalist but $#@! if I would ever live in a community with freaks like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    I'm an anarcho capitalist but $#@! if I would ever live in a community with freaks like this.

Maybe normal is cutting your cock into a vagina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpKg...outu.be&t=1146
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 04-25-2017 at 05:03 PM.

Shouldn't liberals be supportive of those that identify as Trans-Republican?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Anybody who thinks it is Ok for men to "transition" into women can get the hell out.
    Agreed. Imagine if you saw Caitlyn Jenner in a bar and you thought she was hot and you brought her home and had sex with her. But afterwards learned it was a dude.

I have nightmares of that.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

And its even easier to come out as an attention whore am I right Bruce?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    And its even easier to come out as an attention whore am I right Bruce?
    Cathryn the Bruce.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Agreed. Imagine if you saw Caitlyn Jenner in a bar and you thought she was hot and you brought her home and had sex with her. But afterwards learned it was a dude.

I have nightmares of that.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The worst thing one can do for those who are mentally ill is to indulge them in their delusion.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Please, enough already.

For the love of God, go back in.
    This thread's for you...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Imagine if you saw Caitlyn Jenner in a bar and you thought she was hot
    Who would ever think that?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi