Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TX-"Motherf*cker, I'm going to kill you!" says cop as he tasers young man to death

Exclamation TX-"Motherf*cker, I'm going to kill you!" says cop as he tasers young man to death

‘Motherfucker! I’m Going to Kill You!’ Video Shows Cops Torture Teen to Death with Tasers

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/pol...y-death-video/

By Matt Agorist April 23, 2017

Mesquite, TX — Kathy and Robert Dyer got a phone call one night that is every parent’s nightmare — their son, Graham, was in the hospital. The 18-year-old boy had been severely injured during a struggle with police and was fighting for his life — a fight he would lose.

When Kathy and Robert got to the hospital that night, police refused to let them see their son. “They said he was in serious trouble — that he had felony charges for assaulting an officer,” Kathy recalled.

Graham had taken LSD that night and his friends called police after he had a bad reaction to it. Police claimed Graham injured himself as they drove him to jail. While the video does show Graham flailing back and forth, police failed to mention to the parents that they’d tortured him, repeatedly, with a taser — including deploying it on his genitalia.

This tragic incident happened on August 14, 2013, but Kathy and Robert are only now finding out what happened to their son. For more than two years, the Mesquite police department would keep the video of Graham — before he went to the hospital — a secret. Now, after watching the video, we know why.

Thanks to the work of Eric Dexheimer at Austin’s MyStatesman, the Dyer’s story is now being told and the Mesquite police department is getting some much-deserved attention.

As MyStatesman reports:

It seemed improbable the five officers who’d brought him in couldn’t safely subdue Graham. The youngest of the Dyers’ three children was small and slight — 5-foot-4, 110 pounds. He was a skateboarder, not a linebacker.

As the morning passed, a series of scans showed Graham’s brain activity slowing to a stop. “The worst day ever,” Kathy said. Their son’s autopsy said he died of self-inflicted head injuries — an accident, the medical examiner concluded.

Even in the dark days following their son’s death, the Dyers tended to believe the police. Why wouldn’t they? Kathy, a civil engineer, and Robert, a teacher, were solid citizens.

Even though they were originally inclined to believe police, they continued to ask more and more questions, like what were all those “chicken feet” scratches all over Graham’s body? Or, why did the emergency room doctor’s notes say Graham appeared to be a victim of assault?

However, when Kathy and Robert went down to the Mesquite police department, they were not given answers to any of their questions — because police weren’t required to answer any of them.

According to the ridiculous state law, police departments aren’t required to hand over records for any incidents that don’t result in a conviction. Since police killed Graham before he was able to stand trial for his alleged crimes, they were shielded from handing over the evidence.

For years, the Dyers would fight to get this information from police. Finally, because of their persistence, the Dyers finally obtained the video footage from their son’s last hours alive. When they viewed it for the first time, they realized everything police said that happened that night was a lie.

Those chicken feet scratches, they would learn, were from taser prongs.

The family hired Susan Hutchison to build a civil rights case against the department. During her investigation, horrifying details emerged.

As My Statesman reports, Hutchison said the additional information contained more troubling details about Graham’s interaction with the police. Taser records indicated four officers shocked him multiple times, she said. As Graham is being stunned with a Taser in the back seat of the cruiser, one can be heard saying: “Mother[expletive], I’m going to kill you.”

And kill him they did.

At one point in the horrifying video, an officer is seen sadistically deploying the taser directly on Graham’s penis. It’s as if these officers enjoyed causing harm to this clearly distressed boy.

When asked about the use of the tasers, the department wrote it off as standard procedure.

“A Taser was deployed in an effort to control decedent, prevent escape and prevent him from injuring himself,” the city stated in court documents, adding the officer had been aiming for Graham’s leg and it was dark.

However, in the video, we can clearly see the cop hold the taser to Graham’s genitals.

Thanks to the insane laws in Texas protecting police, the Dyers are having a hard time holding any of the cops involved in their son’s death accountable, even with the lawsuit.

As Hutchison said, police departments “In effect, have complete immunity and no accountability—at least in Texas.”

The Dyers aren’t even going after money. As My Statesman reports, Robert said his goal for the lawsuit is modest: “I just want them to say they $#@!ed up.”

“I’m not saying doing LSD wasn’t stupid,” Kathy said. “And things happen. But this should have never happened.”
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-23-2017 at 10:10 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    his friends called police after he had a bad reaction to it
    "Who do you not call?"

Well , just to be clear . Not only are you not to call . You are most definitely not to drop acid and call .
    Do something Danke

As far as I can tell, policy was followed.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    As far as I can tell, policy was followed.
    The policy seems to be, shoot dogs whenever you feel like it, we will cover for ya.

Edit:

Oops, wrong thread.
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 04-23-2017 at 10:45 PM.

‘Motherfucker! I’m Going to Kill You!’ Video Shows Cops Torture Teen to Death with Tasers
    UNFORTUNATE BUT NECESSARY.

NOT INTENTIONALLY MALEVOLENT.

GRAHAM DYER DID THIS TO HIMSELF.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    The policy seems to be, shoot dogs whenever you feel like it, we will cover for ya.

Edit:

Oops, wrong thread.
    Same difference.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-23-2017 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    UNFORTUNATE BUT NECESSARY.

NOT INTENTIONALLY MALEVOLENT.

GRAHAM DYER DID THIS TO HIMSELF.
    The guy was tripping balls. They had to taze him, or he could have hurt himself
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The guy was tripping balls. They had to taze him, or he could have hurt himself
    I'd say he had a bad trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I'd say he had a bad trip.
    I try to tell people, drugs are dangerous
    - Kim Kardashian

“Mother[expletive], I’m going to kill you.”

-
    Well, at least its government being honest.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

They tortured his son to death and all the father wants is for them to say they $#@!ed up? SMDH.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Mesquite, TX — Kathy and Robert Dyer got a phone call one night that is every parent’s nightmare — their son, Graham, was in the hospital. The 18-year-old boy had been severely injured during a struggle with police and was fighting for his life — a fight he would lose.

When Kathy and Robert got to the hospital that night, police refused to let them see their son. “They said he was in serious trouble — that he had felony charges for assaulting an officer,” Kathy recalled.

Graham had taken LSD that night and his friends called police after he had a bad reaction to it. Police claimed Graham injured himself as they drove him to jail. While the video does show Graham flailing back and forth, police failed to mention to the parents that they’d tortured him, repeatedly, with a taser — including deploying it on his genitalia.

This tragic incident happened on August 14, 2013, but Kathy and Robert are only now finding out what happened to their son. For more than two years, the Mesquite police department would keep the video of Graham — before he went to the hospital — a secret. Now, after watching the video, we know why.

Thanks to the work of Eric Dexheimer at Austin’s MyStatesman, the Dyer’s story is now being told and the Mesquite police department is getting some much-deserved attention.

As MyStatesman reports:

It seemed improbable the five officers who’d brought him in couldn’t safely subdue Graham. The youngest of the Dyers’ three children was small and slight — 5-foot-4, 110 pounds. He was a skateboarder, not a linebacker.

As the morning passed, a series of scans showed Graham’s brain activity slowing to a stop. “The worst day ever,” Kathy said. Their son’s autopsy said he died of self-inflicted head injuries — an accident, the medical examiner concluded.

Even in the dark days following their son’s death, the Dyers tended to believe the police. Why wouldn’t they? Kathy, a civil engineer, and Robert, a teacher, were solid citizens.

Even though they were originally inclined to believe police, they continued to ask more and more questions, like what were all those “chicken feet” scratches all over Graham’s body? Or, why did the emergency room doctor’s notes say Graham appeared to be a victim of assault?

However, when Kathy and Robert went down to the Mesquite police department, they were not given answers to any of their questions — because police weren’t required to answer any of them.

According to the ridiculous state law, police departments aren’t required to hand over records for any incidents that don’t result in a conviction. Since police killed Graham before he was able to stand trial for his alleged crimes, they were shielded from handing over the evidence.

For years, the Dyers would fight to get this information from police. Finally, because of their persistence, the Dyers finally obtained the video footage from their son’s last hours alive. When they viewed it for the first time, they realized everything police said that happened that night was a lie.

Those chicken feet scratches, they would learn, were from taser prongs.

The family hired Susan Hutchison to build a civil rights case against the department. During her investigation, horrifying details emerged.

As My Statesman reports, Hutchison said the additional information contained more troubling details about Graham’s interaction with the police. Taser records indicated four officers shocked him multiple times, she said. As Graham is being stunned with a Taser in the back seat of the cruiser, one can be heard saying: “Mother[expletive], I’m going to kill you.”

And kill him they did.

At one point in the horrifying video, an officer is seen sadistically deploying the taser directly on Graham’s penis. It’s as if these officers enjoyed causing harm to this clearly distressed boy.

When asked about the use of the tasers, the department wrote it off as standard procedure.

“A Taser was deployed in an effort to control decedent, prevent escape and prevent him from injuring himself,” the city stated in court documents, adding the officer had been aiming for Graham’s leg and it was dark.

However, in the video, we can clearly see the cop hold the taser to Graham’s genitals.

Thanks to the insane laws in Texas protecting police, the Dyers are having a hard time holding any of the cops involved in their son’s death accountable, even with the lawsuit.

As Hutchison said, police departments “In effect, have complete immunity and no accountability—at least in Texas.”

The Dyers aren’t even going after money. As My Statesman reports, Robert said his goal for the lawsuit is modest: “I just want them to say they $#@!ed up.”

“I’m not saying doing LSD wasn’t stupid,” Kathy said. “And things happen. But this should have never happened.”
    Just one question. Is he black or white? Because when it comes to police brutality only #blacklivesmatter.

Seriously white people. When are y'all going to really get mad about this crap?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    They tortured his son to death and all the father wants is for them to say they $#@!ed up? SMDH.

Longer version. Ask the state for more? "And that boy will be hanged."

Last edited by jmdrake; 04-24-2017 at 06:09 AM.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

Most Caucasians would rather suck kop dick than speak against them.....Let alone act!

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Most Caucasians would rather suck kop dick than speak against them.....Let alone act!
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A lifetime of indoctrination and submission, and there's the results.
    "The Patriarch"

Here's a picture of the unfortunate young man.

Come on Donald J. Trump. Do the right thing and say "He looks like he could have been my son." I won't hold my breath on that though.

Here's a picture of the unfortunate young man.

Come on Donald J. Trump. Do the right thing and say "He looks like he could have been my son." I won't hold my breath on that though.
    Trump is a copsucker of the highest order.
    "The Patriarch"

The department hid this for two years. Because they could. Good officers careers could have been at risk, or maybe not. Maybe if they had shoved the tazers up his ass while masturbating they would be at risk. Oh hell, who am I kidding?
    "The Patriarch"

Only when white folk are more afraid of police than they are of black people.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Only when white folk are more afraid of police than they are of black people.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Well , just to be clear . Not only are you not to call . You are most definitely not to drop acid and call .
    Ya Think???

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

This tragic incident happened on August 14, 2013, but Kathy and Robert are only now finding out what happened to their son.
    For more than two years, the Mesquite police department would keep the video of Graham — before he went to the hospital — a secret.
    Now, after watching the video, we know why.
    "They were told their son hurt himself in the back of a Mesquite police car — so severely that the 18-year-old's injuries
    left him brain dead and eventually killed him.

Police also told them Graham had been high on LSD and had bitten an officer while being taken into custody after officers responded to a 911 call that three men were seen in front of a middle school.

Lawyers for the department explained that according to Texas law, they didn’t have to release those records.

This launched the Dyers into a two-year search for a way around the system to uncover the details of their son’s final hours.

They learned that the FBI will investigate citizen complaints of civil rights abuses, but the agency responded to their written request
    three months later saying it would not pursue a civil rights lawsuit against the Mesquite Police Department on the Dyers' behalf.

But this ultimately led the Dyers to find a backdoor way to access the information they so desperately wanted. Using the
    federal Freedom of Information Act in early 2015, Kathy requested that the FBI turn over any records it had acquired
    during its investigation of Graham’s death.

By that fall, she started receiving police videos from the night of Graham’s arrest."

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/news...rrest-mesquite
    Last edited by Jan2017; 04-24-2017 at 09:57 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    That's EXACTLY what public schools were implemented for- to make compliant factory workers.
    There is no spoon.

People never seem to learn. It is as if the dumbass gene as taken over the "evolution" of the human animal.

Repeat after me:

1. NEVER call police for any reason.

2. Until communities start sending police home in body bags, nothing is going to change, save for the worse.

3. When in doubt, refer to rules 1 and 2.

Anything else is the effective equivalent of getting on your knees and offering cops a blowjob in exchange for one of their "blowjobs". If perchance you think you want to die, there are many other, far preferable ways of attaining that status.

Deviate at your own peril.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Incredible, is it not? Had it been my son, well... I won't say what I'd do, lest BlackSWAT show up at 3AM for a visit. Great to know my freedom of speech remains intact.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

They need to maintain the solid citizens status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    [SIZE=2][FONT=verdana]"[COLOR=#333333]
    They learned that the FBI will investigate citizen complaints of civil rights abuses, but the agency responded to their written request
    three months later saying it would not pursue a civil rights lawsuit against the Mesquite Police Department on the Dyers' behalf.

[COLOR=#333333]But this ultimately led the Dyers to find a backdoor way to access the information they so desperately wanted. Using the
    federal Freedom of Information Act in early 2015, Kathy requested that the FBI turn over any records it had acquired
    during its investigation of Graham’s death.
    So re-file. Since a FOIA was used to obtain incriminating evidence then the Fed is involved. whether they want to be or not. 18 U.S. Code § 242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law. There NEEDS to be some court cases, with high media exposure, in which this is used. Again and again and again until the Dept. of Justice is backlogged by them.

Jeff Snyder once wrote a good article called A Nation of Cowards. I don't agree with everything he said in it, but the overall idea was pretty good if I remember correctly. Were a similar article to be written today, an appropriate title, I think, would be: A Nation of Pussies.

Sometimes, AmeriKunts disgust me.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast