Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pat Buchanan Feature: My Ideas Ultimately Won, But It's Too Late To Save the US

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Pat is right.

“We rolled the dice with the future of this country,” he tells me. “And I think it’s going to come up snake eyes.”
    And so it has come to pass.

Ask yourself honestly, what do you hold in common with any ten random fellow Americans today?

War and empire of the neoconservatives?
    I wage no war on anyone not waging it upon me.

Stifling taxation and regulation of the economic "liberals"?
    I paid no taxes for most of my working life. The virtues of the crackerjack accountant in an Empire culture cannot be overstated.

Fetish freakshows of the cultural left?
    See? It's not all bad.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Doubt it. Clinton was pretty successful President. I wouldn't hate if Buchanan were President but I would probably vote for Bill.
    Successful at what, precisely?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Successful at what, precisely?
    I didn't have sex with the woman who had sex with me.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Blowing things up. Literally.

“I don’t think the future is going to be very positive in terms of relations among Americans,” he said. “I think, quite frankly, many Americans dislike and detest each other, as I’ve written many times, and really regard the ideas of their opposites as ‘neo-fascist’ and all the other names we’ve been called.”

“I think what is happened here is that an ideology, a political religion, has taken hold among America’s elites and especially among America’s young, where they regard statements and expressions of traditional conservative values and beliefs as really intolerable,” he warned. “They’re racists, they’re sexists, they’re homophobic. They shouldn’t be tolerated because they’re precursors of some sort of fascist future.”

“Therefore, we have to stamp them out, in the way folks in schools would not want people coming in and selling the idea that drugs are good for you and things. … These ideas are evil, and we should have no compunction – frankly, we should have moral certitude – about erasing these ideas because we know the horrendous things they’ve resulted in,” he said.

“So they’re doing this in quite good conscience. I think they’re fanatics, but they’re doing it in good conscience because they sincerely believe what they say about us,” Buchanan observed. “When they call us those names – what did Hillary say about us? – you know, a ‘basket of deplorables,’ racists, sexists, homophobes, xenophobes, Islamophobes, bigots. That’s what they think about us.”

“I think you can expect, quite frankly, if people believe that about you, and they don’t want you to take power, and you’ve taken power, and you’re going to advance your ideas, then you behave the way they’re behaving. It is not unpredictable what is coming,” he said ominously.

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/...irst-100-days/

Blimp
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    anti-federalist writes: "Fetish freakshows of the cultural left?"

...i sense much of the 'fetish freakshows' are a backlash/finger in the eye directed at the 'christian'
    freakshows of constant war, constant monetary fraud, constant 'morality' finger-wagging, etc., promulgated by twisted, goddamned 'christian' republicrats...i don't support 'the cultural left' but i enjoy watching them infuriate the stinking 'cultural right'/conservative republicans/phony 'christians'...

...pat buchanan has uttered and written many words...can one of you 'go pat go' fanboys merely copy and paste his best consecutive 100 or more words?...[i didn't think so]

..pat has always sucked..just another fascist republicrat propaganda tool...
    -rep

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12