Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Neil Gorsuch's first vote on Supreme Court is deciding vote to allow AR execution

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Facts say otherwise, Jimbo.

First of all, you get rid of people involve din the drug war then you cut your prison population in half, right off the bat.

Of the half that is left, somewhere between 10-20,000 people a year are innocent and convicted of crimes they didn't commit. That means that, in fact, the minority of people in prison are people locked up "who deserve it."

Of those, you begin to look at why they are there and you realize that 10,000 number begins to look too small. Do yourself a favor, go read "You Have The Right To Remain Innocent" by James Duane. Or watch the video below. It is all about how the police lie, manipulate, and coerce legal but incorrect confessions out of people and then convict them of crimes they did not commit.

So, quite factually, you are wrong.

Imagine that, the guy/girl who has no facts and is apologizing for the police state is calling me a "pussy." You'r ethe one living on your knees and loving it. Also, calling someone "intolerant" and a "******" in the same sentence? That is some meta-level idiocy and contradiction right there.
    videos for debate replies

wow.

strike two "Jimbo"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    hey retard, do I have the power to lock a person up for life?

your arguments are that of a child.
    Oooh, the guy/girl calling other people intolerant is now calling people "retard;" did your snowflake sensibilities get triggered?

And please, if you can't actually add to the actual discussion, which is about whether the government should have the power to execute people or not based on the American idea that government only has delegated powers, keep your man-child acting out to supermarkets where your mommy can give you a lollipop to keep you form thrashing around on the floor.

But you did inadvertently destroy your own argument. If you can't lock up a person for life yourself, then you do not have the right to delegate that power to any other government agency or organization to act in your name. Therefore the entire prison and policing system, base don that assumption, is invalidated.

videos for debate replies

wow.

strike two "Jimbo"
    Seriously, how dare I bring little things like facts and evidence into a discussion! And you can't even muster up an insult in return? Well, continue to glorify in your own stupidity. If you can't bother educating yourself and instead insist on remaining blind, you aren't worth wasting time on. Enjoy the ditch.

Oooh, the guy/girl calling other people intolerant is now calling people "retard;" did your snowflake sensibilities get triggered?

hey retard - I called you a bigot because you are so intolerant of my position you negative rep'd me telling me to go away. you are a bigot. and a pussy. and probably a retard. but you can stay, I'll tolerate it. I'm not the bigot you are

But you did inadvertently destroy your own argument. If you can't lock up a person for life yourself, then you do not have the right to delegate that power to any other government agency or organization to act in your name.
    you are the one only singling out the death penalty. I'm pointing out that you don't have the right to lock a person up.

based on such logic - neither the death penalty, nor prisons can be allowed based on such understanding of a transfer of power from individuals to groups.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seriously, how dare I bring little things like facts and evidence into a discussion! And you can't even muster up an insult in return? Well, continue to glorify in your own stupidity. If you can't bother educating yourself and instead insist on remaining blind, you aren't worth wasting time on. Enjoy the ditch.
    locking up a few innocent pedophiles doesn't stop me from insisting they be killed. some people are damaged beyond repair and I sanction their death.

you still want me to go away bigot?

what is your profession?
    Joiner, what's yours?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Joiner, what's yours?
    computer programmer

computer programmer
    For a prison or government entity?

Or do you keypunch for a profitable endeavor?

I own my own business and have for decades.

For a prison or government entity?

Or do you keypunch for a profitable endeavor?

I own my own business and have for decades.
    I help small and medium sized business's - most that don't have an I/T department but some have a very aging one and can't do web/mobile things.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I help small and medium sized business's - most that don't have an I/T department but some have a very aging one and can't do web/mobile things.
    So how, pray tell, did you come by the opinion that;

people against the death penalty should spend a few months guarding prisoners that have life sentences without parole.

If you're the same guy I'm thinking of we've butted heads before........

So how, pray tell, did you come by the opinion that;

If you're the same guy I'm thinking of we've butted heads before........
    this is an argument on if we should just lock people up for life, or kill them.

Why do you care what a conservative - who must obviously be statist - thinks on the subject?

Before wasting my time explaining the nuances of statism to an anarchist, I need to know why you care for me to elaborate.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    A state should not be able to violate the rights of the individual. The only reason to take a life is protecting anothers life or protecting property.
    So your saying a home owner that has a gun should go for the kill shot when a poor thief enters his home with a 3 inch knife ?
    That is more justified than putting Jeffery Dahmer down ?
    Or should everybody pay taxes to keep him incarcerated for the rest of his natural life ?

These are ideological questions worthy of discussions.

As for the State ideology we can't say well leave it to the states on this but not on that, I actually agree that federally if you commit a 1st degree murder such as a paid assassin, the penalty should be the same through the entire country whatever that is life imprisonment or the death penalty.
    Gun control seems to be a good one to leave to the States, but not abortion or the death penalty, those are my thought anyways.
    Last edited by ProBlue33; 04-24-2017 at 06:41 PM.

this is an argument on if we should just lock people up for life, or kill them.

Why do you care what a conservative - who must obviously be statist - thinks on the subject?

Before wasting my time explaining the nuances of statism to an anarchist, I need to know why you care for me to elaborate.
    Now you're bold enough to hang the 'anarchist' label on me.....

You're not able to 'splain the nuances of anything yet why should I think you'd make an exception in my case?

As far as me asking you to elaborate on your foundation to make such an assertion as I quoted, I remember some dude a year or two back who came on this board spouting all kinds of pro-government BS who left with his tail firmly between his legs and I have the feeling you are he..............Are you?

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    So your saying a home owner that has a gun should go for the kill shot when a poor thief enters his home with a 3 inch knife ?
    That is more justified than putting Jeffery Dahmer down ?
    Or should everybody pay taxes to keep him incarcerated for the rest of his natural life ?

These are ideological questions worthy of discussions.

As for the State ideology we can't say well leave it to the states on this but not on that, I actually agree that federally if you commit a 1st degree murder such as a paid assassin, the penalty should be the same through the entire country whatever that is life imprisonment or the death penalty.
    Gun control seems to be a good one to leave to the States, but not abortion or the death penalty, those are my thought anyways.
    even worse, what if I come home to find my neighbor raping my kid, and when I try to shoot him, the gun misfires and he runs to his house

now what? we have to get a better gun and wait for it to happen a again?

Now you're bold enough to hang the 'anarchist' label on me.....
    I feel like I know you...maybe I'm wrong.

Am I wrong?

As far as me asking you to elaborate on your foundation to make such an assertion as I quoted, I remember some dude a year or two back who came on this board spouting all kinds of pro-government BS who left with his tail firmly between his legs and I have the feeling you are he..............Are you?
    I have never backed down from you on here. I recall calling you insane a time or two though

even worse, what if I come home to find my neighbor raping my kid, and when I try to shoot him, the gun misfires and he runs to his house

now what? we have to get a better gun and wait for it to happen a again?
    If you're half of a parent the rapist would never run anywhere, gun or no gun....

Hell my ol' lady would rip your pecker out by its roots and feed it to you if you tried raping a child................All without a gun.

If you're half of a parent the rapist would never run anywhere, gun or no gun....

Hell my ol' lady would rip your pecker out by its roots and feed it to you if you tried raping a child................All without a gun.
    as I have said many times.

insane. my hypothetical had no "lady at home" BTW

this forum was once a place for grassroots activism. We simply have no real reason to associate in that regard - which makes this forum wholly unique as I continue to read your weird creed shaking my head - as I'm sure you do to mine.

I don't get your stand with Rand through. You don't have any illusion he stands with your insane ideas do you?

I feel like I know you...maybe I'm wrong.

Am I wrong?

I have never backed down from you on here. I recall calling you insane a time or two though
    So you are the joker who worked in a "prison" which was most likely a county jail in Bum$#@!?

So you are the joker who worked in a "prison" which was most likely a county jail in Bum$#@!?
    cookoo cookoo

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    as I have said many times.

insane. my hypothetical had no "lady at home" BTW

this forum was once a place for grassroots activism. We simply have no real reason to associate in that regard - which makes this forum wholly unique as I continue to read your weird creed shaking my head - as I'm sure you do to mine.

I don't get your stand with Rand through. You don't have any illusion he stands with your insane ideas do you?
    Oh goody, you've jumped to your "insane" mantra post-haste...

Try really hard to type out cogent ideas Ace...........

Surely you're capable with your keypunch abilities?

cookoo cookoo
    Your astounding intellect is shining through...

I'm betting the county jail fired your dumb ass..............And that's really saying something.

Oh goody, you've jumped to your "insane" mantra post-haste...

Try really hard to type out cogent ideas Ace...........

Surely you're capable with your keypunch abilities?
    Do you think states have the power to implement a death penalty?

Rand does. I do.

Why do you stand with Rand, and disparage people for having the same views he has?

maybe because you are a poser? or insane?

Your astounding intellect is shining through...

I'm betting the county jail fired your dumb ass..............And that's really saying something.
    never worked for a prison, or LEO in any way shape or form nut job.

Do you think states have the power to implement a death penalty?
    Of course they do.

Rand does. I do.
    Why the appeal to authority? Do you wish to emulate Rand Paul or are you hoping to make an impression?

Why do you stand with Rand, and disparage people for having the same views he has?
    Where pray-tell have I disparaged anyone for expressing their views? This thread only has 80 some posts so given your superior 'puter skills you should be able to point those instances right out...

maybe because you are a poser? or insane?
    Only a pencil-necked geek would use the word 'poser' that or a child............Which are you?

never worked for a prison, or LEO in any way shape or form nut job.
    So you suck kop dick for free?

so life without parole for crimes I didn't commit would make everything ok because the state didn't kill me,

nice logic there.
    Learn to read.

I didn't say it would "make everything ok" - I said it would prevent the hypocritical killing of innocents.

If you discover someone did not commit a crime, you can let him out prison. You can't let him out of the grave.

I want $#@!s like you to take on the job of guarding the guy that was told his good behavior has no positive impact on the reminder of his life.
    LOL. What makes you think $#@!s like me wouldn't just let them escape? (You're really not too bright, are you? Spiteful, definitely. But not too bright ...)

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Yeah, I can make ridiculous arguments
    you sure can
    *yawn*

lame troll is lame

*plonk*
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Why the appeal to authority?
    I asked if you were aware of Rand's positions as they seem to be in contrast with yours. so your appeal to authority is denied. it requires logic to use logical fallacies, so don't feel too bad.

Where pray-tell have I disparaged anyone for expressing their views?
    it's funny. I'd take the time showing you, but you are such a $#@!ing moron, this happens right after

Only a pencil-necked geek would use the word 'poser' that or a child............Which are you?
    disparaging, no?

dumbass.

bwahahahahahahahahahaha

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So you suck kop dick for free?
    you are a sicko.

Most police officers are good cops and good people.

dumbass.

bwahahahahahahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

*yawn*

lame troll is lame

*plonk*
    I'm pretty sure this-n's second string....

The proverbial 'double-digiter'.....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast