Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump admin prepares charges to seek arrest of WikiLeaks' Julian Assange

Trump admin prepares charges to seek arrest of WikiLeaks' Julian Assange

Trump fighting that deep state like no one else could.

Sources: US prepares charges to seek arrest of WikiLeaks' Julian Assange

I wonder what embarrassing comments cognitive dissonance will produce this time from the Trumpkin crowd.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CNN fake news?

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    CNN fake news?

Flip flop

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Flip flop
    Verified?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I love it.... Trump once praised Wikileaks and Assange and railed against Hillary's policies.

Now he wants to arrest Assange and has adopted many of Hillary's policies.

Joke's on you Trumpa-loompas!

Explain yourself out of this one..... lmao. "He's fighting the deep state! I promise! You'll see! This is super duper secret strategy!"

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Now he wants to arrest Assange and has adopted many of Hillary's policies.
    Evidence?

http://www.businessinsider.com/wikil...artment-2017-4

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.e91d521a30bf

And how poetic would it be that they are actually trying to use the Espionage Act to prosecute Assange... the same Act that Assange basically proved Hillary was violating with her homebrew server.....
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Evidence?
    When Pompeo and Sessions want to go after him... is that not evidence? Pompeo is full court press against Assange and AG Sessions prosecutors are circling the wagons preparing charges.

- Diogenes of Sinope

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"according to
    The Washington Post and CNN."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.e91d521a30bf

And how poetic would it be that they are actually trying to use the Espionage Act to prosecute Assange... the same Act that Assange basically proved Hillary was violating with her homebrew server.....

Sorry dude, WaPo and CNN are fakenews.

I'll need more evidence than that.

When Pompeo and Sessions want to go after him... is that not evidence? Pompeo is full court press against Assange and AG Sessions prosecutors are circling the wagons preparing charges.
    what you mean words, those are just words remember. Words don't hurt people man. Plus Trump is only doing this because he has been compromised and is being forced to do it, he wouldn't be doing it if it was his choice obviously otherwise he would of never said he loves wikileaks

Ron Paul discusses whistle-blowing...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-John-Kiriakou
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Lol, ya, and Sessions is going to raid my weed too, right??

Dispensary Raids Rise

Under Obama Regime

• Over the course of Obama’s first term as president, his administration spent nearly $300 million on marijuana enforcement in states where medical cannabis had already been legalized.
    • Between 1996 and 2013, the federal government conducted 528 dispensary raids on medical marijuana dispensaries.
    • During Obama’s first term as president, his administration oversaw 270 dispensary raids on medical marijuana dispensaries.
    • Between 2009 and 2013, President Obama’s administration spent $100 million more cracking down on medical marijuana dispensaries than George W. Bush’s did.

https://www.greenrushdaily.com/2016/...-obama-regime/

How many legal and medicinal dispensaries have been raided by the Feds since Trump got into office?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    what you mean words, those are just words remember. Words don't hurt people man. Plus Trump is only doing this because he has been compromised and is being forced to do it, he wouldn't be doing it if it was his choice obviously otherwise he would of never said he loves wikileaks
    They aren't doing $#@!. These slimey creatures are trying to slide $#@! under his desk, it's not happening. McMaster wanted 350k ground troops in Syria. Not happening, sorry, I know how much you want the neocons to take over and turn our country to $#@! but it isn't going to happen on Trump's watch.

They aren't doing $#@!. These slimey creatures are trying to slide $#@! under his desk, it's not happening. McMaster wanted 350k ground troops in Syria. Not happening, sorry, I know how much you want the neocons to take over and turn our country to $#@! but it isn't going to happen on Trump's watch.
    What if you're wrong about this? Will you finally get off the Trump train? I guess the better analogy would be "will you finally get off the railroad tracks before the Trump Train runs you over?"

How can they go after him, he is not a US Citizen?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    What if you're wrong about this? Will you finally get off the Trump train? I guess the better analogy would be "will you finally get off the railroad tracks before the Trump Train runs you over?"
    Well so far I have been right about everything, so why would I be wrong about this? It's certainly possible, I suppose.

I'm not sure it really matters if I am on the Trump Train or not in the grand scheme of things... but...

So far he has done a great job on many, many issues, and he has followed his campaign promises with regards to our military. I wasn't completely happy with his campaign promises with regards to our military, but it was a million times better than Hillary's past actions and campaign promises with regards to our military.

Here is the first State of Trump Address without the fake news slant:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Trump-Address

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hope Wikileaks has plenty of dirt on Trump as they did on Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    CNN doesn't ask "the hard questions" when it comes to their fake news.

Leaks are only good when they help you. Once they've outlived their usefulness and you're in power, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    In the old days they would just disappear you and it mattered not . Probably more difficult now with round the clock media .
    Do something Danke

CNN doesn't ask "the hard questions" when it comes to their fake news.
    So, I finally understand fake news.

Fake news is when the MSM says what you disagree with; when you agree with MSM, then it's REAL.

Amirite?
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    So, I finally understand fake news.

Fake news is when the MSM says what you disagree with; when you agree with MSM, then it's REAL.

Amirite?
    No, it is fake when they have an agenda and are manipulating the truth or completely fabricating something to create a false narrative.

Well so far I have been right about everything, so why would I be wrong about this? It's certainly possible, I suppose.

I'm not sure it really matters if I am on the Trump Train or not in the grand scheme of things... but...

So far he has done a great job on many, many issues, and he has followed his campaign promises with regards to our military. I wasn't completely happy with his campaign promises with regards to our military, but it was a million times better than Hillary's past actions and campaign promises with regards to our military.

Here is the first State of Trump Address without the fake news slant:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Trump-Address

Haaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaa
    Haaahaaaaaahaa

You sir maybe the biggest idiot to ever grace these forums.You're $#@! don't stink always right mantra is comedy at its best.

Are you one if trumps sons or a relative or something? Lol

And trump or the people he's hired have neve had an agenda or created a false narrative...because they're perfect in every way...like danno thinks of himself.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philmanoman View Post
    Haaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaa
    Haaahaaaaaahaa

You sir maybe the biggest idiot to ever grace these forums.You're $#@! don't stink always right mantra is comedy at its best.

Are you one if trumps sons or a relative or something? Lol

I suggest you turn off your television for a little while and get some fresh air.

Don't watch TV dummo
    But I bet you do.

And trump or the people he's hired have neve had an agenda or created a false narrative...because they're perfect in every way...like danno thinks of himself.
    I didn't say I was perfect I just said I have been right about Trump so far. First of all he won, which I predicted. He has done about 65% good things, 20% meh things, and 15% not so good things. That's compared to Hillary doing 100% horrible things.

You've been right on everything
    Lmao...

Don't watch TV dummo
    But I bet you do.
    I don't have cable, so no I don't, but you are getting your MSM from somewhere.

Sorry danno just havin fun with forums and giving you $#@!.
    But it just cracks me up when people think they're right about everything based on opinions and circumstantial evidence.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast