Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump admin prepares charges to seek arrest of WikiLeaks' Julian Assange

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Who gives a flying $#@! how many boots we have in Syria? Dip$#@!. The dem playbook is airpower and your boy Trump is going to go that route.
    It's not like he asked you to do something impossible. We won't know how many boots are on the ground until $#@! hits the fan. They stopped disclosing visitors to the Whitehouse, troop deployments in Iraq, Syria. I mean are we still pretending that we don't fund both sides of the opposition in Syria? Are we saying that Trump put a stop to this, and put the "genie " back in the bottle?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It doesn't matter, until he drops a nuke nothing will.
    What makes you think that would/will matter to him either? "Fake news msm Obama Zippy. It's a strategic move dude, Trump has ended war for all eternity. Did you even watch the video I posted that explains it all away? At least it's not ground troops, and besides Hillary would have dropped two nukes! This is far preferable to globalism."
    Last edited by The Rebel Poet; 04-20-2017 at 10:28 PM.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

YThe government is signaling what they're going to do
    I like to hope they are signaling but that doesn't make sense at all. What I tend to think is the government knows that war is unpopular. I think they are trying to provoke people into attacking us or de-sensitize people so they become for the war.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    What makes you think that would/will matter to him either? "Fake news msm Obama Zippy. It's a strategic move dude, Trump has ended war for all eternity. Did you even watch the video I posted that explains it all away? At least it's not ground troops, and besides Hillary would have dropped two nukes! This is far preferable to globalism."
    Exactly. This is a textbook example of cognitive dissonance. Here's another example: several Trumpkins here had Snowden/Hero avatars during Trump's campaign, even while Trump was calling for Snowden's execution.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Back to the original topic:
    this just proves there isn't an rch difference between democrats and republicans: they all suck, and any hope that the current dip$#@! in charge would somehow not be terrible is all out the window.

$#@! trump. he can not be defended from a liberty perspective on anything. i'm a bit surprised to see it here.

at least it's still 4/20 on my side of the country.

cheers all, and I'm hoping this dump just confirms what freedom minded people have known for years.
    (anyone know what happened to the big BofA dump that was supposed to happen about 4 years ago?)
    Last edited by surf; 04-20-2017 at 11:53 PM.
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Mike Cernovich has dirt on a lot of these neocons in Trump's cabinet that are pushing this stuff, he is just waiting for the right time to release it.

Time may be forthcoming sooner than later, let's see what wikileaks has on them.

I'm with Dannno here.

What Dannno seems to be saying is "hey, you're saying that CNN isn't full of sht about this Assange thing, well, CNN said there would be 350K troops on the ground. Where is it?"

And what I'm seeing is a whole bunch of people completely missing Dannno's point, which is CNN is full of sht.

Don't you realize that CNN is full of sht? Did you not experience the Ron Paul campaigns?

It just seems that somehow, liberal democrats have taken hold of ronpaulforums and are spewing BS.

The last President to get shot was Reagan, and I was a little kid at the time, many would agree that Reagan wasn't the same after getting shot. The shooter, John Hinckley Jr, was a Bush family friend, or his dad was a big Bush contributor and his brother, Scott, had to cancel dinner plans with Neil Bush. Bush, before VP, was head of the CIA. This is relevant stuff when questioning whether Trump really is going to be able to get what he wants if the CIA doesn't want to do that.

It seems that if you don't do what the CIA wants (or the deep state wants), the CIA or someone on Team Bush might just shoot you. And it seems like all the spying isn't being done to stop terrorism, but to gather dirt against politicians to blackmail them to do what the spies want. Back in 2008, 2012, we all knew this and didn't like it. Since then, there has been more and more proof that what we all knew but didn't have too much evidence is definitely taking place.

Dannno lives within the context of the reality timeline for a Ron Paul supporter. So many here seem to live on this alternate universe timeline where there is no CIA, no deep state, none of that stuff that Ron Paul talked so much about in the campaigns of 2008 and 2012. He was against all that then and he's still against all that now, and so many here seem to be on the side of CNN and the CIA.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    I'm with Dannno here.

What Dannno seems to be saying is "hey, you're saying that CNN isn't full of sht about this Assange thing, well, CNN said there would be 350K troops on the ground. Where is it?"

And what I'm seeing is a whole bunch of people completely missing Dannno's point, which is CNN is full of sht.

Don't you realize that CNN is full of sht? Did you not experience the Ron Paul campaigns?

It just seems that somehow, liberal democrats have taken hold of ronpaulforums and are spewing BS.

The last President to get shot was Reagan, and I was a little kid at the time, many would agree that Reagan wasn't the same after getting shot. The shooter, John Hinckley Jr, was a Bush family friend, or his dad was a big Bush contributor and his brother, Scott, had to cancel dinner plans with Neil Bush. Bush, before VP, was head of the CIA. This is relevant stuff when questioning whether Trump really is going to be able to get what he wants if the CIA doesn't want to do that.

It seems that if you don't do what the CIA wants (or the deep state wants), the CIA or someone on Team Bush might just shoot you. And it seems like all the spying isn't being done to stop terrorism, but to gather dirt against politicians to blackmail them to do what the spies want. Back in 2008, 2012, we all knew this and didn't like it. Since then, there has been more and more proof that what we all knew but didn't have too much evidence is definitely taking place.

Dannno lives within the context of the reality timeline for a Ron Paul supporter. So many here seem to live on this alternate universe timeline where there is no CIA, no deep state, none of that stuff that Ron Paul talked so much about in the campaigns of 2008 and 2012. He was against all that then and he's still against all that now, and so many here seem to be on the side of CNN and the CIA.
    ^ This. All of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    How can they go after him, he is not a US Citizen?
    Something that I had been wondering, he has never even visited America, right? So the courts lack in personam over Assange. The federalese ought to be focusing on whomever is providing Wikileaks with this information; as Assange only hints that the leaks are from sources, not his groups Intranet cracking and black/grey hat skills.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

I'm with Dannno here.

Mord approves this. All this ^

CNN fake news?

You trust Trump more than your own "lying eyes".
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Oh, ok, let me know when we have 350k boots on the ground in Syria then
    I did a search on your 350K number. Guess who put it out? Alex Jones back in 2016.

https://www.infowars.com/world-war-3...-invade-syria/

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm with Dannno here.

That's right. Here's everyone saying, Teh Trump is doing everything the Deep State says, and when they say Jump he only asks, how high? Why do they sound like Democrats, because of course Democrats complain about the Deep State all the time? Don't you know that CNN lies all the time, except when CNN said the Deep State gave a damn whether Teh Trump or Clinton won, like they weren't identical, because they had to have been telling the truth then even though they never tell the truth ever?

Of course when the media allegedly lied about Trump during the campaign, he always used Twit-er to tell us the truth, and all we've seen on his Twits lately is NATO is good, and Yellin is good, and China isn't a currency manipulator, and that's okay too. Because the CIA will kill him. Never mind that the excuse we all gave for leaving Rand Paul in the dust and chasing after Teh Trump (besides the fact that CNN told us and told us and told us they didn't like Trump, and didn't mention Rand Paul even once) was Teh Trump had the balls to talk like a third grade bully, and Rand Paul told us what was really going on in a rational manner. Never mind that we all saw third grade bullies who were all talk and, when push came to shove, ran like rabbits. Never mind that Rand Paul proved he has balls by standing up in the Senate and pushing back against the Deep State, time and time again, just like his father. Teh Trump talked tough, like he had balls so of course we had to take a chance and elect him, and see if he had balls, because we knew Rand Paul had balls but he didn't talk like a third grade bully, and CNN which always lies except when it says it doesn't like Teh Trump told us it didn't like Teh Trump, and never talked about Rand Paul enough for us to know if they liked him or not.

So naturally we went with the third grade bully who pretended he had balls, and ignored the guy who had already proven he has balls, and now it's completely understandable that the third grade playground bully has no balls after all, because he doesn't want to get shot and start the Revolution, because then he'd be dead and wouldn't get to go down in history as the guy who started WWIII for the Deep State. And anyone who doesn't understand that is a dirty Democrat, and doing the bidding of the Deep State, because the Deep State is capable of putting up two puppets and pretending they're different so they don't have to care which one we pick, but they aren't capable of having CNN lie to us and pretend they don't like one of them when they really do.

But it isn't us who are getting played, it's you guys who predicted Teh Trump would fold like a road map who got played, even though Teh Trump has, indeed, folded like a road map. Just because you predicted exactly what would happen doesn't mean you weren't getting played. You were obviously getting played because if you weren't, then we were getting played, and that's not an acceptable answer. So we all need to be patient, so in four years when WWIII is over, and the dollar is worthless and all our jobs are gone, and we're all huddled in caves hiding from the radiation, and Teh Trump sends a Twit from his NORAD bunker that he's commuting Assange's sentence from Death to Life, you'll have to stop saying you told us so and we can say we told you so!

Because that's the way George Washington and Thomas Jefferson did it! They mistook bravado for balls all the time, and chose bravado over balls, and sat around reading nothing but the British press because they thought they could tell the British lies from the British truth, and accused all the people who read Thomas Paine and knew what was going on of being brainwashed, and sat around for months trying to convince themselves they did right choosing Benedict Arnold's bravado over Nathan Hale's balls, and that's how we got free, right?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-21-2017 at 07:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That's right. Here's everyone saying, Teh Trump is doing everything the Deep State says, and when they say Jump he only asks, how high? Why do they sound like Democrats, because of course Democrats complain about the Deep State all the time? Don't you know that CNN lies all the time, except when CNN said the Deep State gave a damn whether Teh Trump or Clinton won, like they weren't identical, because they had to have been telling the truth then even though they never tell the truth ever?

Of course when the media allegedly lied about Trump during the campaign, he always used Twit-er to tell us the truth, and all we've seen on his Twits lately is NATO is good, and Yellin is good, and China isn't a currency manipulator, and that's okay too. Because the CIA will kill him. Never mind that the excuse we all gave for leaving Rand Paul in the dust and chasing after Teh Trump (besides the fact that CNN told us and told us and told us they didn't like Trump, and didn't mention Rand Paul even once) was Teh Trump had the balls to talk like a third grade bully, and Rand Paul told us what was really going on in a rational manner. Never mind that we all saw third grade bullies who were all talk and, when push came to shove, ran like rabbits. Never mind that Rand Paul proved he has balls by standing up in the Senate and pushing back against the Deep State, time and time again, just like his father. Teh Trump talked tough, like he had balls so of course we had to take a chance and elect him, and see if he had balls, because we knew Rand Paul had balls but he didn't talk like a third grade bully, and CNN which always lies except when it says it doesn't like Teh Trump told us it didn't like Teh Trump, and never talked about Rand Paul enough for us to know if they liked him or not.

So naturally we went with the third grade bully who pretended he had balls, and ignored the guy who had already proven he has balls, and now it's completely understandable that the third grade playground bully has no balls after all, because he doesn't want to get shot and start the Revolution, because then he'd be dead and wouldn't get to go down in history as the guy who started WWIII for the Deep State. And anyone who doesn't understand that is a dirty Democrat, and doing the bidding of the Deep State, because the Deep State is capable of putting up two puppets and pretending they're different so they don't have to care which one we pick, but they aren't capable of having CNN lie to us and pretend they don't like one of them when they really do.

But it isn't us who are getting played, it's you guys who predicted Teh Trump would fold like a road map who got played, even though Teh Trump has, indeed, folded like a road map. Just because you predicted exactly what would happen doesn't mean you weren't getting played. You were obviously getting played because if you weren't, then we were getting played, and that's not an acceptable answer. So we all need to be patient, so in four years when WWIII is over, and the dollar is worthless and all our jobs are gone, and we're all huddled in caves hiding from the radiation, and Teh Trump sends a Twit from his NORAD bunker that he's commuting Assange's sentence from Death to Life, you'll have to stop saying you told us so and we can say we told you so!

Because that's the way George Washington and Thomas Jefferson did it!
    LOL! My head is spinning!
    There is no spoon.

I'm with Dannno here.

Wait a minute! I thought Trump was the 'man with the balls to stand up to the deep state'. CNN may be/is full of $#@!, that doesn't change the fact that Sessions said Assange's arrest was a priority and Pompeo described WikiLeaks as a "A non-state hostile intelligence service".

These are Trump appointees, his boys talking. This is all on Trump and nobody else. Liberal my ass.
    "The Patriarch"

Because that's the way George Washington and Thomas Jefferson did it! They mistook bravado for balls all the time, and chose bravado over balls, and sat around reading nothing but the British press because they thought they could tell the British lies from the British truth, and accused all the people who read Thomas Paine and knew what was going on of being brainwashed, and sat around for months trying to convince themselves they did right choosing Benedict Arnold's bravado over Nathan Hale's balls, and that's how we got free, right?
    Right

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Assange > Trump/Pompeo/Sessions
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Wait a minute! I thought Trump was the 'man with the balls to stand up to the deep state'. CNN may be/is full of $#@!, that doesn't change the fact that Sessions said Assange's arrest was a priority and Pompeo described WikiLeaks as a "A non-state hostile intelligence service".

These are Trump appointees, his boys talking. This is all on Trump and nobody else. Liberal my ass.
    Right. Supposedly the "selling point" on Trump is that he's a good manager. So....which is it?

I am not a Trump supporter, which should be obvious, but I am also aware that since the inauguration there have been several reports of "the administration" considering and planning/preparing to" do things that have not yet come to fruition. Fact is neither the media nor Trump are trustworthy. I guess we will see.
    Mordan on Ron Paul: "But with Trump specifically he decided that Trump was just as bad as Hillary. He is a senile moron for saying that."

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm with Dannno here.

yeah that

this dude is Hillary without the cankles

Oh, ok, let me know when we have 350k boots on the ground in Syria then
    If we did, you'd say that at least it's not 500K.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

So which is it--I am so confused. CNN tells everyone the Trump Administration is going to arrest Assange and yet just in March the Media was writing how in-love Trump is with Wikileaks.

March Headlines:

WikiLeaks Has Joined the Trump Administration
    http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/08/...dministration/

Trump ally Farage visits embassy where Julian Assange lives
    http://thehill.com/policy/internatio...aks-founder-is
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I regret that I have but one +rep to give to this post.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    So which is it--I am so confused. CNN tells everyone the Trump Administration is going to arrest Assange and yet just in March the Media was writing how in-love Trump is with Wikileaks.
    He liked the leaks when they damaged his political opponent.

Now that he's in power, not so much.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    There's no reason to be confused - like many other things, Trump supported Wikileaks when it was politically convenient to him.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    He liked the leaks when they damaged his political opponent.

Now that he's in power, not so much.
    LOL! Parroting the CNN narrative, I see. They still think Trump is a Russian operative too.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast