Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The 2 Percenters

and as a bonus you'll qualify for antique plates
    Be careful with this.

Many states restrict how many miles you can drive each year with antique plates, some even restrict night driving.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Be careful with this.

Many states restrict how many miles you can drive each year with antique plates, some even restrict night driving.
    But of course. Even when trying to relive the care free days of our youth you have to live by rules. Just their way of saying "It's gone. Over with. Kaput."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Oh, frick. I have something in common with chub chaser.
    Hermano!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    But of course. Even when trying to relive the care free days of our youth you have to live by rules. Just their way of saying "It's gone. Over with. Kaput."
    Example:

in Virginia, the use of a car registered as an antique is limited to participation in car club activities, parades, and the like, driving to and from such events, testing, obtaining maintenance and repairs, and occasional pleasure driving within 250 miles of one's residence
    Nice weasel wording there: "occasional" left up to the cop's discretion I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Of course it is...three felonies a day.

Quote Originally Posted by DaninPA View Post
    "Get off my lawn".
    My favorite truck, in a long driving career of Ford trucks, was my 1969 F100.

360 cid "Y" block, four barrel Carter, four on the floor, limited slip rear differential, all factory.

Your future awaits.

Safe, sane, regulated, controlled, monitored and compliant.

And then the pussification of AmeriKa will be complete.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    And then the pussification of AmeriKa will be complete.
    Won't be long now comrade.

Won't be long now comrade.

Sometimes, just sometimes, when I'm feeling particularly cynical, many of my fellow countrymen really disgust me.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Sometimes, just sometimes, when I'm feeling particularly cynical, many of my fellow countrymen really disgust me.
    What's so frustrating to me is the fact that government doesn't even have to strong arm anybody.

People are falling all over themselves to pay for their own enslavement and surveillance.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

A huge new market,, as I am getting too old to take advantage of it.

Build drivers cars.

http://www.backtothefutureproductsllc.com/53-55.shtml

I haz a wish list.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12