Thread: Lindsey Graham: “I am, like, the happiest dude in America right now” after US strike on Syria

Lindsey Graham: “I am, like, the happiest dude in America right now” after US strike on Syria

Quote Originally Posted by HotAir
    Now skip to 3:45 of the clip below, recorded this morning, and watch this guy giddy for two solid minutes at the amount of saber-rattling coming from Washington these days. All Trump had to do to flip Graham from “go to hell” to “I am, like, the happiest dude in America right now” was to attack Syria and come very close to attacking North Korea.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The true dangerous f.aggot.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

lol, ya and now he is sad because the attack only lasted 15 minutes, Trump never started the neocon military boondoggle he was hoping for
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I fear Lindsey may do to the word happy that his community did to the word gay.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    lol, ya and now he is sad because the attack only lasted 15 minutes, Trump never started the neocon military boondoggle he was hoping for
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

“I am, like, the happiest gayest dude in America right now”
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    The true dangerous f.aggot.
    $#@!ing right.

Capering around grinning at death and destruction rained down from on high is the sign of a sick and disturbed mind.

Even if you think it needs to happen, any rational human being would be somber and composed.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    That's a lot of missiles, I've counted 100 so far
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Lindsey Graham
    is having Wargasms.

Last edited by AZJoe; 04-20-2017 at 06:15 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Jan2017

Too many quotes from Lindshe . . . self-described happiest gayest dude in America.

"A president and national security team that I have been dreaming about for eight years."

"In 80 days Trump has done more to correct the world than Obama did in 8 years."

"music to my ears"

"I am all in"
    Last edited by Jan2017; 04-20-2017 at 06:08 AM.

Lindsey Graham: “I am, like, the happiest dude in America right now” after US strike on Syria
    Fv(kWAD!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

He is the happiest dude ranch in America.

No classic country fans here?

Shine on me sunshine
    Walk with me world, it's a skippidy doo da day!
    Last edited by fedupinmo; 04-20-2017 at 06:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post

Shine on me sunshine
    Damn, that right there ^^^ is some funny $#@!!

Graham is a Nazi, and I don't ever use that word to describe anyone. If he was in alive during Nazi Germany, he'd have been Hitler's right-hand man.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post

Lindsey Graham
    is having Wargasms.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post

Shine on me sunshine
    Not a fan of his but to be fair:

- Was it really necessary to invoke name Lindshe?

- If his state's economy depends on wars profits and more/better paying jobs are created in his state when wars are waged, is it so wrong of him to promote war mongering?

Bloodthirsty SOB!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

miserable $#@!
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    - If his state's economy depends on wars profits and more/better paying jobs are created in his state when wars are waged, is it so wrong of him to promote war mongering?
    Is this a bad joke? Promote, murder, destruction, violation of national sovereignty, death, war, destruction of Constitution, expansion of government power, destruction of rights, because, well some special interests can make a buck and living off the government redistribution of others' wealth into the MIC. - Brilliant rationale.

Hey let's expand civil forfeiture and theft, because well some special interest can earn a good living from it.

Let's expand the police state and the prison state, because well, hey some special interest can earn a great living cracking heads and homes, and imprisoning a populace can provide some good paying jobs.

Hey, let's quadruple the war on drugs, because well some special interest can profit from such government redistribution.

Let's triple the IRS and NSA and CIA and TSA and BATF and DEA, and every other alphabet soup and the drug laws, and everything else because hey, some special interest can profit from such spending and force.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 04-20-2017 at 01:10 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Is this a bad joke?
    Yes, but good rebuttal nonetheless.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.