Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LSD for psych help

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I started 'doing drugs' in the early 70's..........Missed today's new and improved medications but I can say with no reserve that psychedelics would be a better choice for most psych problems than 'modern medicine'.....

Not enough can be said for a good diet, a calm environment and natures medications.....
    New and "improved" indeed.

I don't disagree with you, but I think staying away from all of them is the best and wisest course. Instead of converting your tabernacle into a makeshift science lab, why not just go lift some weights? Both will make you feel better. I understand your experience has been different than mine, but I think that if you were giving advice to a youngster, you would probably say the same. You wouldn't actually advise a 12-year-old: "Hey, you should start doing heroin. In fact, here, have some."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    New and "improved" indeed.

I don't disagree with you, but I think staying away from all of them is the best and wisest course. Instead of converting your tabernacle into a makeshift science lab, why not just go lift some weights? Both will make you feel better. I understand your experience has been different than mine, but I think that if you were giving advice to a youngster, you would probably say the same. You wouldn't actually advise a 12-year-old: "Hey, you should start doing heroin. In fact, here, have some."
    I have a 12 y/o........

My advice, if you will, is "I'd rather you not ingest dope but if you're going to at least consult with me first because I've been there and done that."

None of us can control our kids at least not for long if their mind is made up....What we can do is offer real world advice, honesty and love...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12