Thread: 'Doing Time Like A Spy' - With Guest John Kiriakou

'Doing Time Like A Spy' - With Guest John Kiriakou

Ron Paul Liberty Report discusses espionage and leaking classified information with Guest John Kiriakou. Quite possibly the most entertaining episode I have watched and I was surprised I didn't see it here. John seemed like a democrat but sounded like he understood liberty and was passionate about how there was no one out there trying to expose the fraud waste, abuse and laws being broken because "they" go after you for doing it and destroy your life.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Wow. That is some crazy stuff. Just when you thought Obama and Holder couldn't be more corrupt, you hear about this. This makes it clear that Obama not only spied on people for political reasons, he also tried to entrap people, and intentionally put innocent people in prison.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If one is unable to Do Time Like A Spy, for whatever possible reason, then one should at a minimum learn to Walk Like an Egyptian.

1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.