Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why picking up your dog's poop could get you justifiably shot

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    ...i have to agree with the drake...the orange is strong in this one...danno may be sucking down the dry kool-aid straight out of the package...maybe mainlining it..but at least he's willing to engage...i sense a winnowing of team orange apparatchiks around here..

...maybe a few of you old libertarians remember the story of 'the wacky libertarian' from ?colorado (they always reminded us the guy was 'libertarian') who purportedly turned himself blue consuming 'colloidal silver?'...i have a mental picture of poor danno: ...skin tone similar to a cheap macgregor basketball...
    You might want to do some research before you embarrass yourself again.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    You might want to do some research before you embarrass yourself again.
    You might want to take the dick out of your mouth before you embarrass yourself again...
    "They sure like eating their marshmallows."

Quote Originally Posted by Philmanoman View Post
    You might want to take the dick out of your mouth before you embarrass yourself again...
    Say something else, tough guy. I will kick your ass.

If you don't like this country you can get the hell out.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Can you show me where Trump has said we are going into Syria for regime change instead of giving me a stupid google search that comes up with a bunch of crap about different people saying different things? Tillerson says no, Nikki Haley says yes, Trump says no... Does that seem pretty crystal $#@!ing clear to you? Because it doesn't to me.
    Dude. Why the hell do you think that someone has to "go into Syria' for regime change? We didn't go into Libya. We didn't go into Bosnia. We did regime change in botj countries. And for the record, Tillerson said Assad much go.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/11/ti...assad-must-go/

“It is clear to all of us that reign of the Assad family is coming to an end, but the question of how that ends and the transition itself could be very important in our view to the durability, the stability inside a unified Syria.” (RELATED: Trump: ‘What Assad Did Is Terrible — Truly An Egregious Crime’)

Tillerson’s comment comes just hours after he said there was no change in U.S. policy on Syria regarding regime change.

“We’ve seen what that looks like when you undertake a violent regime change in Libya, and the situation in Libya continues to be very chaotic, and I would argue that the life of the Libyan people is not all that well off today,” Tillerson said during an interview Sunday. “So I think we have to learn the lessons of the past and learn the lessons of what went wrong in Libya when you choose that pathway of regime change.”

What part of Tillerson saying "Learn the lessons of what went wrong in Libya when you choose that pathway of regime change" do you not understand?

Now, back to whether Assad wants us in there. Do you think Assad is stupid? Let's assume you're right and just because the U.N. freaking ambassador has called for regime change, and the Secretary of State has called for regime change, that doesn't necessarily mean Trump wants regime change. If you were Assad, would you want to take that risk? Remember, Assad, Russia and Iran had already forced ISIS out of Allepo prior to Trump taking office. They don't need American help fighting ISIS. Come on dude.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Clearly we went into Libya and clearly we went into Bosnia, stop being dense. Airstrikes are still "going in", just not with troops on the ground. But when Trump says he isn't going into Syria, he doesn't mean we won't have military involvement anywhere in the country, he means we have no plans to attack the Assad regime. He means we will still may be there rooting out ISIS.

This stuff isn't that difficult, but it's like everything he says you get completely wrong.
    Oh FFS! Dannno We have done air strikes against Assad now! We have threatened MORE airstrikes! Even YOU admitted that Trump wants Assad out, but now you are playing childish games!

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Oh FFS! Dannno We have done air strikes against Assad now! We have threatened MORE airstrikes! Even YOU admitted that Trump wants Assad out, but now you are playing childish games!
    Well Dannnno has said Trump wants Assad out and he has also said Trump is against regime change, but he was only bombing him for 15 minutes tops, just 100 million dollars in 15 minutes. It's like we temporary increased our normal spending to pay for new bombs by over 10X because we normally borrow a million dollars a minute. So Dannno thinks that it Trump may or may not be for regime change in Syria, but did you see those cool red roses bombing the Syrian countryside he didn't even attack anyone, if it was Hillary she would of Nuked Syria for doing what they did, and then we would be at war with Russia! Rand Paul was never had a chance though, the polls were real but then fake but then real, so he doesn't even belong on the debate, so he deserves to be kicked out the debate.

Even YOU admitted that Trump wants Assad out
    No, he doesn't. He said we are not going into Syria.

The problem is you have this whole narrative about Trump in your head that was fed to you by the mainstream media. That's been the problem with anti-Trumpers all along.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Well Dannnno has said Trump wants Assad out
    No, I have not.

That has been my contention all along. Trump is way better because he doesn't want a regime change neocon boondoggle, and the deep state does.

If you are opposed to Trump's policies, you are fine, but if you are opposed to Trump because you want somebody else to be President who will be a deep state stooge, then you are working for a neocon boondoggle.

If you want Rand to primary Trump in 2020, that's awesome, I'd like that too. But anything else is going to result in a neocon boondoggle.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-18-2017 at 08:42 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

No, I have not.

That has been my contention all along. Trump is way better because he doesn't want a regime change neocon boondoggle, and the deep state does.
    Hey don't take a part my argument that you split every orange hair you can in order to make Trump into Ron Paul when he is clearly Ron Paul on steroids.

So where you wrong on lying when you said he wants Assad out?

No, I have not.
    Yes you have.

Yes you have.
    No, I've probably said 200 or 300 times in the last few days that Trump does NOT want Assad out, so why would I EVER say that he does?? Trump said he is not going into Syria, he was very clear on his most recent interview with Fox. There is a whole $#@!ing thread about it. I posted an article by the National Review that said Trump doesn't want regime change in Syria, and that he isn't a neocon.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, I've probably said 200 or 300 times in the last few days that Trump does NOT want Assad out, so why would I EVER say that he does?? Trump said he is not going into Syria, he was very clear on his most recent interview with Fox. There is a whole $#@!ing thread about it. I posted an article by the National Review that said Trump doesn't want regime change in Syria, and that he isn't a neocon.
    I've been looking for the quote but the site search engine sucks. Maybe you didn't. Maybe that was Alex Jones. I know he said something about "Trump is trying to get Russia to force Assad to keep his promise to leave office" and you've been channeling AJ so much lately it's possible I got confused. Regardless, I provided you the quote where both Rex Tillerson and Nikki Haley declared regime change to be the Trump administration policy. Assad would be stupid to look at that and say "Hmmm....Trump hasn't said it directly so I'm going to assume it's okay to welcome Americans in to fight ISIS." Clearly the Trump administration is pushing regime change. And any time ISIS wants more airstrikes against Assad all it has to do is release chemical weapons and time them against Assad air strikes or artillery. If you think Assad really wants to take that risk then you are smoking crack. Assad made it clear that he only wanted U.S. help fighting ISIS if the U.S. would respect Syria's sovereignty and that just ain't happening.

That time Ron Paul took a $#@! in Bill's yard and refused to pick it up:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I've been looking for the quote but the site search engine sucks. Maybe you didn't. Maybe that was Alex Jones. I know he said something about "Trump is trying to get Russia to force Assad to keep his promise to leave office" and you've been channeling AJ so much lately it's possible I got confused. Regardless, I provided you the quote where both Rex Tillerson and Nikki Haley declared regime change to be the Trump administration policy. Assad would be stupid to look at that and say "Hmmm....Trump hasn't said it directly so I'm going to assume it's okay to welcome Americans in to fight ISIS." Clearly the Trump administration is pushing regime change. And any time ISIS wants more airstrikes against Assad all it has to do is release chemical weapons and time them against Assad air strikes or artillery. If you think Assad really wants to take that risk then you are smoking crack. Assad made it clear that he only wanted U.S. help fighting ISIS if the U.S. would respect Syria's sovereignty and that just ain't happening.
    Dannno never really is specific so he probably said that Trump may or may not want to regime change, then follow it up by insinuating that in his minds eye Trump doesn't want regime change, but its possible that he could. Then he would top if off by saying that Clinton would have regime change in Russia as a policy if she were president. We're going to ignore that Dannno is defending Hillary's foreign policy because Hours before airstrikes, Hillary Clinton called for bombing of Syrian air fields

I've been looking for the quote but the site search engine sucks. Maybe you didn't. Maybe that was Alex Jones. I know he said something about "Trump is trying to get Russia to force Assad to keep his promise to leave office" and you've been channeling AJ so much lately it's possible I got confused..
    Wait a minute... you are comparing putting pressure on Russia to put pressure on Assad to keep a promise that he made, to what I am talking about, a military invasion of Syria, a boondoggle war and a forced regime change to some NATO puppet like what the neocons want so that they can profit from the MIC spending??

If you had a choice between those two options, which would you prefer???

Trump has asked Tillerson to have an interagency review on whether we should cancel the Iran deal due to national security interests of the united states. Yes Trump is wanting to put more sanctions on Iran. This was following his visting and his talks with his Russian counterpart Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in Moscow, Russia, April 12, 2017. http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ir...Name=worldNews

The problem is you have this whole narrative about Trump in your head that was fed to you by the mainstream media. That's been the problem with anti-Trumpers all along.
    We are already in Syria- Trump had started bombing heavily BEFORE the strike on the airfield.

The problem I have with Trump is not the MSM, which I never read- my problem is TRUMP and his obnoxious mouth.
    There is no spoon.

Didn't you just say on another post that anti-Trumpers' problem is that they listen to MSM for their answers and opinions about Trump? What the $#@! are you now quoting to support your Trump ideology?
    Last edited by Ender; 04-18-2017 at 10:29 PM.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    We are already in Syria- Trump had started bombing heavily BEFORE the strike on the airfield.
    He's bombing inside Syria, he wasn't bombing against the Syrian govt. except for 15 minutes one time when they allegedly gassed their own people.. those other operations were to help get rid of ISIS, at least that was the intent by Trump. It could be the MIC is mucking around over there, there is a war going on between good and bad people in our intelligence agencies and military.

But my point was, from the beginning, that going after ISIS is sorta like cleaning up your dog's poop off your neighbor's lawn. Trump isn't going to let that kind of stuff go on for a long time and turn into a boondoggle, and there is no regime change involved. I see that as highly preferable to neocon boondoggle wars and regime change.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Didn't you just say on another post that anti-Trumpers' problem is that they listen to MSM for their answers and opinions about Trump? What the $#@! are you now quoting to support your Trump ideology?
    I said they listen to the MSM narrative. Sometimes the MSM puts out truthful information, or semi-truthful information that goes against their own narrative. That's what you want to watch for, but it gets buried and usually isn't brought up again.

He's bombing inside Syria, he wasn't bombing against the Syrian govt. except for 15 minutes one time when they allegedly gassed their own people.. those other operations were to help get rid of ISIS, at least that was the intent by Trump. It could be the MIC is mucking around over there, there is a war going on between good and bad people in our intelligence agencies and military.

But my point was, from the beginning, that going after ISIS is sorta like cleaning up your dog's poop off your neighbor's lawn. Trump isn't going to let that kind of stuff go on for a long time and turn into a boondoggle, and there is no regime change involved. I see that as highly preferable to neocon boondoggle wars and regime change.
    On that Liberty Report vid I posted for you a zillion times, Ron Paul said specifically that ISIS was not prevalent where the bombings took place- that the US was bombing away helping 2 of our allies fight each other.
    Last edited by Ender; 04-18-2017 at 10:38 PM.
    There is no spoon.

On that Liberty Report vid I posted for you a zillion times, Ron Paul said specifically that ISIS was not prevalent where the bombings took place- that the US was bombing away helping 2 of our allies fight each other.
    Ya I know, I watched that, that is why I included the part about the MIC mucking around. It may be happening very little, or some of the time, or half the time or most the time, I dunno. If they muck around for too long, Trump will cut their funding. If they target ISIS, then Trump can claim success and move on out.

Wait a minute... you are comparing putting pressure on Russia to put pressure on Assad to keep a promise that he made, to what I am talking about, a military invasion of Syria, a boondoggle war and a forced regime change to some NATO puppet like what the neocons want so that they can profit from the MIC spending??

If you had a choice between those two options, which would you prefer???
    Putting pressure on Russia to get Assad to leave = regime change! And since the thread is about whether Assad would want America in Syria what I prefer doesn't matter. Assad clearly prefers to remain head of Syria. And the religious minorities who justifiably fear being persecuted by radical Islamists prefer Assad to remain head of Syria. So neither Assad nor the people he is protecting prefer the option you seem wiling to grant them. And you are engaging in a false choice fallacy. There are more than two options. There is option 3 which is let Russia and Syria take care of ISIS. During the campaign your great orange leader said he was fine with that option. He should go back to that campaign promise. But he won't because he is a power hungry egomaniac. Did you listen to his speech yesterday? When he was bragging about his "accomplishments" in the first 100 days he said "And no other president has done more militarily in his first 100 days." Dannno, we ain't seen nothing yet!

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

https://www.prisonplanet.com/trump-p...ade-syria.html

"...Assad is apparently backing away from a deal he made with the Pentagon four years ago to step down from power in order to prevent a U.S. military bombardment that Obama pushed for back in 2013.
    The air strike ordered by Trump was apparently a reminder to Assad of the deal he struck to step down once jihadists had been defeated.
    Troop numbers are now being massively escalated in western Iraq to reinforce this message, including the 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit, to back up and cover the flank for U.S. Army ground forces in case of possible attack by Assad.
    Trump’s response to the alleged chemical weapons attack allowed him to look decisive and was a show of strength towards China and North Korea. It also served to temporarily silence the repeated accusations that he is in collusion with Russia.
    Trump’s aim with the air strike was to destroy Syria’s remaining chemical weapons to make Assad follow through on the deal. If he didn’t act, Trump would have been eviscerated by his critics as being equally as weak as Obama.
    However, increasingly prominent neo-cons within the administration, led by National Security Adviser H. R. McMaster, are exploiting the circumstances to maneuver Trump into a position where he is pressured into green lighting a full scale ground war, an attack on Damascus and a confrontation with Russia..."
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 04-19-2017 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    https://www.prisonplanet.com/trump-p...ade-syria.html

"...Assad is apparently backing away from a deal he made with the Pentagon four years ago to step down from power in order to prevent a U.S. military bombardment that Obama pushed for back in 2013.
    The air strike ordered by Trump was apparently a reminder to Assad of the deal he struck to step down once jihadists had been defeated.
    Troop numbers are now being massively escalated in western Iraq to reinforce this message, including the 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit, to back up and cover the flank for U.S. Army ground forces in case of possible attack by Assad.
    Trump’s response to the alleged chemical weapons attack allowed him to look decisive and was a show of strength towards China and North Korea. It also served to temporarily silence the repeated accusations that he is in collusion with Russia.
    Trump’s aim with the air strike was to destroy Syria’s remaining chemical weapons to make Assad follow through on the deal. If he didn’t act, Trump would have been eviscerated by his critics as being equally as weak as Obama.
    However, increasingly prominent neo-cons within the administration, led by National Security Adviser H. R. McMaster, are exploiting the circumstances to maneuver Trump into a position where he is pressured into green lighting a full scale ground war, an attack on Damascus and a confrontation with Russia..."
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to H. E. Panqui again.

That is correct, which is why I am of course opposed, as I've said about 50 or 60 times now in these threads. Sometimes I seriously think you guys read the first two words of my post then vomit up a random response that makes no intelligible sense.

But consider that helping Assad root out ISIS and a 15 minute attack on an empty airbase is a million times better option than a neocon military regime change boondoggle that costs trillions of dollars.
    Truthfully, you come across as justifying interventions where either Assad would welcome it, or to where the ends would justify the means. I'm not saying that is how you feel, but it seems like you are quick to defend militarism under Trump or minimalize them in a way I doubt you've done for Bush or Obama for what you perceive are the "right reasons". Also, do you not think Assad being open to welcome Trump has changed since the article you posted is from a month and a half before we bombed him?
    Mordan on Ron Paul: "But with Trump specifically he decided that Trump was just as bad as Hillary. He is a senile moron for saying that."

I still say your premise is wrong - Assad would welcome our help in getting rid of ISIS. So your argument fails.
    Step #1. Bomb Assad's planes, so as to stall offensive against ISIS.

Step #2. ...?

Step #3. Help Assad defeat ISIS.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Step #1. Bomb Assad's planes, so as to stall offensive against ISIS.

Step #2. ...?

Step #3. Help Assad defeat ISIS.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to r3volution 3.0 again.

We didn't go into Libya?? I'm pretty sure our bombs did. I'm pretty sure we had CIA or some type of intelligence or special forces on the ground. I'm calling bull$#@!.

When Trump said we aren't going into Syria, he didn't just mean troops, he meant we aren't going to be fighting the Syrian regime. We will be in Syria fighting ISIS.

Assad allegedly gassed his own people (I don't think he did), but we attacked their airbase, that is over - done deal. He was punished for that, and now we are moving on.

You people keep acting like this is some ongoing operation.
    Newsflash.... we HAVE thousands of marines, rangers, and special forces ON THE $#@!ING GROUND in Syria.... and they ain't there to fight $#@!ing ISIS, they are there to protect the rebels and ASSIST IN THE OUSTING OF ASSAD.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123