Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Alex Jones ‘playing a character,’ says lawyer

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    You've posted that before for a knee-jerk response. That is his daughter. SMDH
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    No problem. However, if Trump were in the thick of it, they would have already crucified him, don't you think?
    Why crucify him if they are getting what they want? Attacks on Syria. Threatening the Iran nuke deal. Three freaking carrier groups headed towards North Korea. (You haven't had three carrier groups together like that since the battle of Midway.) Threats against Wikileaks. The TSA is groping more than ever. John McCain and Lindsey Graham are happier than pigs in slop. Why take Trump out now? It's been a great 100 days for the neocons. It really doesn't matter whether Trump is really a neocon himself or a George Soros controlled progressive trojan (Trumpjan?) horse or just an egomaniac that likes to "win."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    You've posted that before for a knee-jerk response. That is his daughter. SMDH
    And one "defense" of Trumps actions by Trump supporters has been "It's not Trump's fault. His daughter made him do it." The only time in history where I know of a daughter getting that much of a betrayal from her powerful father was Herod's stepdaughter Solome getting him to cut off the head of John the Baptist. Again, it was Trump supporters that put out the meme that Ivanka is cucking Trump.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    At the very least, Donald Trump is on record having made a statement that he knew Epstein "likes them young." If he knew that young = underage, and didn't say anything, that's helping to cover up a vile and disgusting crime.
    I met a girl just last night who was 19, she looked like she was 14 or 15. There are 16 year old girls who look like they are 24. Girls don't wear a drivers license on their forehead like a license plate on a car, how would Trump know the ages of these girls? All he probably knew is Epstein was in his 40s or 50s and he was with girls who were in the ~18 range. That is "young" imo. Even girls in their mid-20s are young by those standards, and by those standards Trump likes them young too.. just not as young as Epstein.

Also I hope you read the part donnnay posted about Trump kicking Epstein out of Mar-a-lago years ago for hitting on a teenager..

I'm not saying you are 100% wrong, I'm saying my gut tells me you are wrong. Like I said before, there are a couple dozen flight manifests of Bill freaking Clinton going to Epstein Island, and not ONE flight manifest showing Trump going there.. If anybody was going to be taken off or not included on flight manifests, you would think it would be a current/former President... Trump says he has never been there, I think it was Epsteins brother who claimed Trump went there one time, but there is no other evidence. Do you have any reason to believe Epstein's brother? Is he some sort of stand-up guy?
    Last edited by dannno; 04-21-2017 at 11:39 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I met a girl just last night who was 19, she looked like she was 14 or 15. There are 16 year old girls who look like they are 24. Girls don't wear a drivers license on their forehead like a license plate on a car, how would Trump know the ages of these girls? All he probably knew is Epstein was in his 40s or 50s and he was with girls who were in the ~18 range. That is "young" imo. Even girls in their mid-20s are young by those standards, and by those standards Trump likes them young too.. just not as young as Epstein.
    Epstein's desire for underage girls was well known in his circle. Why do you think he and Woody Allen were such buds?

Also I hope you read the part donnnay posted about Trump kicking Epstein out of Mar-a-lago years ago for hitting on a teenager..
    Sure. More orange Kool-Aid carrying. No proof that actually happened. #fakenews. What we do have proof of is that a teenager that worked for Trump became an Epstein victim. We also know an Epstein victim fingered Trump as a perp just like an Epstein victim fingered Clinton as a perp. Alex Jones, being the orange Kool-Aid carrier he now is, will finger Clinton as being a rapist even though that has never been proven, went off the deep end on Pizzagate before a false flag shooting forced him to "apologize", but acts like Trump is one of the 12 apostles? Mmmm.....okay.

I'm not saying you are 100% wrong, I'm saying my gut tells me you are wrong.
    Wrong about what? I don't know whether Trump is a pedophile or not. What I do know is based on the burden of "proof" needed to convict someone at Infowars.com of being a pedophile, Trump is a pedo! I'm also saying that Trump is mixed up in this thing to some degree or the other. Trump kicked Epstein off Mara Largo? Did Trump years ago? Did Trump have anything else to do with Epstein after that? If yes, then at the very least Trump is an admitted pedo enabler. Seriously, if I had to kick someone out of my house for hitting on a minor, I wouldn't keep being buds with that person.

Edit: Dannno, check my last response to Donnay. Trump allegedly kicked Epstein out of Mara Largo in 1999. But in 2002 he described Epstein as a "terrific guy" who "Likes women just like I do" but "on the younger side." And the only reason Epstein was kicked out is because the girls dad, who was also a guest, complained to Trump. Say if the girl had been a servant girl like the teenage girl who worked for Trump that Epstein recruited and later turned into a sex slave?
    Last edited by jmdrake; 04-21-2017 at 12:42 PM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OMG! I just watched the video. Did you pay attention to the fact that Trump only kicked Epstein out because a club member complained to Trump? And this was in 1999! Trump had dealings with Epstein after that! Epstein got busted, Trump kicked him out, then continued to hang with him. This puts Trump's "Epstein likes em young" quote in context. Trump knew that Epstein liked underage girls, as in girls that Epstein knew were underage! And Trump kept hanging out with this freak!

This is what Trump said in 2002!

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” New York Magazine

So three years after Trump allegedly kicked Epstein out of Mara Largo for hitting on a girl they both knew was underage, Trump calls Epstein a "terrific guy."

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I can be critical of Alex Jones, but his product lines are generally pretty good. Alex does not peddle junk.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I can be critical of Alex Jones, but his product lines are generally pretty good. Alex does not peddle junk.

There is some famous sports star that says those products changed his life.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    There is some famous sports star that says those products changed his life.
    I think it was Serena Williams.

I've never been a big Alex Jones fan, but this is much ado about nothing. When he raves and cries and screams, of course he's playing a character. Do you really think he's like that all the time? If that were the case, he really would be mentally ill. That doesn't mean he's lying, though.

He takes what he believes, exaggerates his persona and wraps it all in a package of showmanship, and yes, performance art. That is exactly what every successful political commentator does! Too bad more libertarians don't realize this. Have you heard (what little) libertarian talk shows there are? Ye Gods, they are painfully boring.

The accusation of "controlled opposition" or "disinfo" or "satirist" is thrown around about everyone, from Alex Jones to Ann Coulter to Michael Savage to Richard Spencer. Chances are none of them are anything other than what they appear to be. The only evidence that any of these people are shills is someone exclaiming "they don't talk about [my pet issue]" or "they said [somehing outlandish]". People who throw those accusations around have no idea what it's like being a public persona and building a brand purely around one's personality.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    I've never been a big Alex Jones fan, but this is much ado about nothing. When he raves and cries and screams, of course he's playing a character. Do you really think he's like that all the time? If that were the case, he really would be mentally ill. That doesn't mean he's lying, though.

He takes what he believes, exaggerates his persona and wraps it all in a package of showmanship, and yes, performance art. That is exactly what every successful political commentator does! Too bad more libertarians don't realize this. Have you heard (what little) libertarian talk shows there are? Ye Gods, they are painfully boring.

The accusation of "controlled opposition" or "disinfo" or "satirist" is thrown around about everyone, from Alex Jones to Ann Coulter to Michael Savage to Richard Spencer. Chances are none of them are anything other than what they appear to be. The only evidence that any of these people are shills is someone exclaiming "they don't talk about [my pet issue]" or "they said [somehing outlandish]". People who throw those accusations around have no idea what it's like being a public persona and building a brand purely around one's personality.
    Well said!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post

That's all well and good, except for one thing:

For the twenty years I've been listening to him, he has been forcefully and vigorously denying that is what he is doing.

I guess that makes me the chump for believing him.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    For the twenty years I've been listening to him, he has been forcefully and vigorously denying that is what he is doing.
    Did he really claim that he wasn't a showman? Because I thought even AJ had brought it up before. Certainly many of his fans have been trying to explain that since I can remember in 2007.. Again, that has nothing to do with the facts he is presenting, it just has to do with the fact that he is getting on camera every day for hours on end and has to entertain an audience. So he really hates the New World Order, but sometimes he might have to psyche himself into being in warrior mode for several hours a day every day.

You didn't think there was some showmanship involved all along? I mean, we know he really is like that, we've seen him at it and seen his early material and know how he really feels but he has to get on camera and entertain an audience day after day. So how much is really him and how much is him being a showman, playing himself as a character to present his material is still up for debate.. but remember he is in a custody battle.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-27-2017 at 08:54 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's all well and good, except for one thing:

I guess that makes me the chump for believing him.
    yes you're a chump.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    OMG! I just watched the video. Did you pay attention to the fact that Trump only kicked Epstein out because a club member complained to Trump? And this was in 1999! Trump had dealings with Epstein after that! Epstein got busted, Trump kicked him out, then continued to hang with him. This puts Trump's "Epstein likes em young" quote in context. Trump knew that Epstein liked underage girls, as in girls that Epstein knew were underage! And Trump kept hanging out with this freak!

This is what Trump said in 2002!

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” New York Magazine

So three years after Trump allegedly kicked Epstein out of Mara Largo for hitting on a girl they both knew was underage, Trump calls Epstein a "terrific guy."
    Bump

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234