Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones ‘playing a character,’ says lawyer

Alex Jones ‘playing a character,’ says lawyer

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/32...er-says-lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by The Hill
    Infowars founder and host Alex Jones is “playing a character,” his lawyer argued during a recent custody hearing surrounding his three children.

“He is a performance artist,” Jones's attorney, Randall Wilhite, argued to a Texas judge, according to a report in the Austin American-Statesman.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Either way he is a painfully obvious traitor to the Freedom movement.

Alex Jones, the Infowars conspiracy guru, is just playing a part, his lawyer says
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/alex-jone...152318154.html
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Pro-or Con on AJ doesn't matter..........

I sincerely hope he gets 50/50 custody with no money changing hands...

Children need both parents!

Interestingly it was his son who initially got him onto the Trump train.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Pro-or Con on AJ doesn't matter..........

I sincerely hope he gets 50/50 custody with no money changing hands...

Children need both parents!
    Ya what I don't get, is that they have been together at least 14 years.. her main complaint seems to be that he is doing now what he was doing 14 years ago. So what changed? He happens to be fairly successful, his success has only climbed in the last year or two.. Coincidence?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

not a Jones fan, but in defense of his vocation...

All the world's a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players;
    They have their exits and their entrances,
    And one man in his time plays many parts,
    His acts being seven ages. At first, the infant,
    Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms.
    Then the whining schoolboy, with his satchel
    And shining morning face, creeping like snail
    Unwillingly to school. And then the lover,
    Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad
    Made to his mistress' eyebrow. Then a soldier,
    Full of strange oaths and bearded like the pard,
    Jealous in honor, sudden and quick in quarrel,
    Seeking the bubble reputation
    Even in the cannon's mouth. And then the justice,
    In fair round belly with good capon lined,
    With eyes severe and beard of formal cut,
    Full of wise saws and modern instances;
    And so he plays his part. The sixth age shifts
    Into the lean and slippered pantaloon,
    With spectacles on nose and pouch on side;
    His youthful hose, well saved, a world too wide
    For his shrunk shank, and his big manly voice,
    Turning again toward childish treble, pipes
    And whistles in his sound. Last scene of all,
    That ends this strange eventful history,
    Is second childishness and mere oblivion,
    Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything.

William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya what I don't get, is that they have been together at least 14 years.. her main complaint seems to be that he is doing now what he was doing 14 years ago. So what changed? He happens to be fairly successful, his success has only climbed in the last year or two.. Coincidence?
    Most divorce proceedings center around money and a different dick.....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Teh Judge

Yeah, he's $#@!ed.

Alex Jones plays an exaggerated caricature of his true self. It is an entertaining way of presenting the material, to keep viewers interested. It's not for everybody, I rarely ever watch the show unless there's something of specific interest I am after, but it has been one of the few sources of truthful news for well over a decade.

Women like souls. When AJ sold his to Trump, she probably felt as if it wasn't his to sell.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

A chance to get free while he has peak income/assets?
    Infowars is currently investigating rumors that Trump's enemies are helping his ex wife, stay tuned for exciting updates...

What's that got to do with anything?

She wants out, for whatever reason, and that means Alex can $#@! off: she gets the house, the kids, the money, monthly maintenance payments and moves in her new lover, of whatever gender.

All she has to do is prove to that harridan posted by Tod that he is "unstable".

He’s not a stable person. He says he wants to break Alec Baldwin’s neck. He wants [Jennifer Lopez] to get raped,” Kelly Jones said in court, according to the American-Statesman.

“He broadcasts from home. The children are there, watching him broadcast.”

Over the next two weeks, a jury will be asked to ascertain if Jones's on-air persona is different from his off-air persona, and if he's fit to be a parent.

Several segments from Jones's show has been played to the jury.

Several segments from Jones's show has been played to the jury.
    Jury?

Who has EVER heard of a jury in divorce court?

WTF is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Women like souls. When AJ sold his to Trump, she probably felt as if it wasn't his to sell.
    So you're blaming it on the children?

Jury?

Who has EVER heard of a jury in divorce court?

WTF is going on?
    Wait... AJ is not on trial for treason and facing the death penalty?
    WTF is going on?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No surprise any so-called "constitutionalist" or "libertarian" pimping Trump is playing a character.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Interestingly it was his son who initially got him onto the Trump train.
    his son is old enough to convince him of a political position?

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    No surprise any so-called "constitutionalist" or "libertarian" pimping Trump is playing a character.
    conspiracy theorist and fearmonger.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    A chance to get free while he has peak income/assets?
    Infowars is currently investigating rumors that Trump's enemies are helping his ex wife, stay tuned for exciting updates...
    Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    He’s not a stable person. He says he wants to break Alec Baldwin’s neck.
    Well, I guess I'm unstable too. I hate that smug $#@!er. Lol.

Most divorce proceedings center around money and a different dick.....
    Aw man, somebody rep tod for me. Come on, do it.

Teh Judge

Yeah, he's screwed, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Alex is full of $#@! but I'm pretty sure he knows better and is actually playing a character. There surely must be an overlap with his actual beliefs but he has learned to sell things by taking them to the extreme. I don't know about his home situation but he seems to be someone that deeply cares about his family and his kids so I wish him the best on this. Even though he may not have been the best friend to our movement over the years, he has played a part in growing it.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Covered.

It's a shame really...I had been a listener for many years, defended him many times from newly found RP "recruits".

But his full blown "Trumperism" is just too much.

Haven't really paid attention to anything he's been saying or doing for a number of years now.

That said, I wouldn't wish a "family court" $#@!ing on my worst enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It's a shame really...I had been a listener for many years, defended him many times from newly found RP "recruits".

But his full blown "Trumperism" is just too much.

Haven't really paid attention to anything he's been saying or doing for a number of years now.

That said, I wouldn't wish a "family court" $#@!ing on my worst enemy.
    Pretty much where I stand.

I thought all the media types were playing a character.

This is what happens when you tried to expose child sex rings--they are now trying to crucify him.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast