Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Largest non-nuke ever dropped by US

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I must just be confused, then. So... some types of criminal behavior - such as murder and rape - are genetically based, but others - such as terrorism - are not.
    Well they could be, but I don't have any scientific data to prove it. There is scientific data to show that the IQ "sweet spot" for criminality is around 85. Go lower, less criminality and violence - go higher, less criminality and violence. It just happens that African Americans average IQ is 85. African Americans also have a higher prevalence of the "warrior gene" which leads to more violence. But really, the biggest factor for crime and violence is single motherhood. That is something that could easily and quickly be impacted with some honest discussion and helping to shift the culture and laws that create those problems.

As far as terrorism, like I said I haven't seen any studies linking low IQ to terrorism but if you have any go ahead and post it. It's an interesting hypothesis. However the only evidence I have put forward is that terrorism is caused by blowback from US intervention in the middle east combined with religious extremism. The low IQ comes into play when the 'refugees' in Europe try to assimilate and all end up on welfare with no chicks and start getting involved in gang raping and such. I've posted videos of Stefan Molyneux going into fits of rage about how much US military violence against these countries leads to terrorism, and all I get back is "I don't have an attention span, his videos are too long, waahhhh!!"

Then you have the gal to come here and say that I have claimed that US interventions don't cause terrorism? Honestly, if I were a mod, this is the type of $#@! I would be banning people for, that is how egregious it is imo. It makes the forum look bad, it is obfuscation and intellectual dishonesty.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-13-2017 at 04:02 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Wooo-hooo. Payback mutherfuckers!

The fact that the U.S. dropped the MOAB in the same province where De Alencar was killed is probably not a coincidence, said Bill Roggio, of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.

“There might have been a degree of payback here as well,” Roggio told Military Times. “There’s certainly nothing wrong with that, especially if you’re killing your enemy.”
    I wonder if Roggio will be this glib when the US starts getting "payback" for this.

Somehow, I doubt he'll be telling us, "There's certainly nothing wrong with that ..."
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I wonder if Roggio will be this glib when the US starts getting "payback" for this.

Somehow, I doubt he'll be telling us, "There's certainly nothing wrong with that ..."
    I think you are right.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If this not fakenews from art of the bluff book, does Trump know for sure that any civilians were not processed by such a smart ( or was this one a dumb bombs) moab?

Related

Trump: "No child of God should ever suffer such horror"

TSA Agent "Screening" Young Boy

He explodes bombs against those who would rob us of our freedom. The biggest, Got a problem with that?

On the plus side, the MSM is finally cheerful, and even ecstatic these days. The MSM that had been angry, scolding, sarcastic, venomous and hysterical for six months is now giddy as they report on the Syria and Afghanistan strikes. It's like they are reporting on the Academy Awards, the Super Bowl, New Years Eve and a new amusement park all at once.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    On the plus side, the MSM is finally cheerful, and even ecstatic these days. The MSM that had been angry, scolding, sarcastic, venomous and hysterical for six months is now giddy as they report on the Syria and Afghanistan strikes. It's like they are reporting on the Academy Awards, the Super Bowl, New Years Eve and a new amusement park all at once.
    One big happy family.

At least give me a good,God damned picture...

Was it like this? This? Light 'em up. Uhhahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

They hate us for our freedoms. Better to fight them there than The Homeland. What do you like ISIS or something? They have to do this to beat ISIS.

A good portion of the YouTube comments. I've said it and I'm going to say it again. Turn out the lights, the party's over. Thoughts of liberty around here ain't happening. It's like an ant trying to push a watermelon FFS.

I do not conscent. It's going to be a nice weekend at least.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    At least give me a good,God damned picture...

Was it like this? This? Light 'em up. Uhhahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Can we at least have Iron Man? Please?
    There is no spoon.

After 13 years of continuous unsuccessful war between the largest, most powerful military on the planet versus a ragtag coalition of farmers, Washington's most "brilliant" decides the ultimate solution is to drop the largest bomb in the world on some shacks, at a cost of $20 million for the bomb and operation.
    Yeah - that's the ticket! So glad they're putting America First.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Did the MOAB that got dropped in Afghanistan literally turn that desert into a glass parking lot? That'd be neat.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    After 13 years of continuous unsuccessful war between the largest, most powerful military on the planet versus a ragtag coalition of farmers, Washington's most "brilliant" decides the ultimate solution is to drop the largest bomb in the world on some shacks, at a cost of $20 million for the bomb and operation.
    Yeah - that's the ticket! So glad they're putting America First.
    We also need to get rid of cash because it is used by terrorists to buy food for their camels.

BOMB RADIUS DAMAGE

* Up to 1,000 yards: Obliterates everything.

* Up to 1 mile: Knocks people, tents, light buildings, cars and jeeps over within 1-mile radius.

* Up to 1.7 miles: shock wave kills people, causes severe damage to buildings, equipment, blows trucks, tanks off road.

* Up to 2 miles: causes deafness.

* Up to 5 miles: shakes ground, breaks windows.

* Up to 30 miles: 10,000 foot high mushroom cloud visible.

[Source The Lexington Institute and Globalsecurity.org]

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    We also need to get rid of cash because it is used by terrorists to buy food for their camels.
    Hit em where it hurts, getting rid of cash is your patriotic duty.
    "The Patriarch"

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    BOMB RADIUS DAMAGE

* Up to 1,000 yards: Obliterates everything.

* Up to 1 mile: Knocks people, tents, light buildings, cars and jeeps over within 1-mile radius.

* Up to 1.7 miles: shock wave kills people, causes severe damage to buildings, equipment, blows trucks, tanks off road.

* Up to 2 miles: causes deafness.

* Up to 5 miles: shakes ground, breaks windows.

* Up to 30 miles: 10,000 foot high mushroom cloud visible.

[Source The Lexington Institute and Globalsecurity.org]
    Yup, that sounds right.
    30 foot long MOAB is "thermobaric" . . .
    a 1000ft radius of inferno, and with a thin aluminum shell so that the bomb's design doesn't obstruct the bomb's shock wave, in order
    to be more "Hiroshima-esque".

Recall that the Hiroshima shock wave reflected off the mountains and the reflected blast still destroyed brick buildings on the mountain rebound.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 04-14-2017 at 11:20 AM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Did you see the woman interviewing Trump about the Syria' strike? She is smiling. She loves the war. the MSM and its owners love the war, they love that Trump is their puppet now. Watch Trump's face. He seems deflated. Watch. Compare with just a week ago.
    It is just very high probability Trump was compromised. The deep state managed to make Trump their puppet and Trump knows it. Just think about who is immune to the deep state power to grind you to puppet pulp?

https://twitter.com/butlersheriff/st...83925273858051

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    It is just very high probability Trump was compromised. The deep state managed to make Trump their puppet and Trump knows it. Just think about who is immune to the deep state power to grind you to puppet pulp?
    Trump was half bent-over walking off-stage in front of the NATO Secretary General . . .

Soon on all fours being made into their prison bitch (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Trump was half bent-over walking off-stage in front of the NATO Secretary General . . .
    He was trying to hide his war boner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

So, uh, MOAB, Mother of ALL Bombs...

Forget the ‘mother of all bombs,’ meet the Russian-made ‘daddy’
    https://www.rt.com/viral/384743-moab...a-father-bomb/

(The bomb is four times more powerful than the one dropped by the US in Afghanistan. © Reuters / Reuters )

The US boasts that its GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb (MOAB), known as the ‘Mother of all bombs’, is the largest ever non-nuclear bomb used in combat but, don’t be fooled, Russia possess something far superior. Kids, meet Daddy.

The Aviation Thermobaric Bomb of Increased Power, known as the ‘Father of all bombs’ (FOAB), was developed by Russia in 2007 and eclipses its US rival in both power and efficiency.

It can inflict a 44 ton-yield when detonated, compared to the 11-ton-yield of the mother. Unlike its US counterpart though it’s less hefty, weighing in at 7,100kg compared to 8,200kg.

READ MORE: Meet the ‘Mother Of All Bombs’: 6 facts about bomb Trump dropped on Afghanistan

The FOAB explodes mid-air, combining with atmospheric oxygen to extend the blast radius as it vaporizes targets and collapses structures. Gases are burnt within the vicinity of the blast producing a vacuum, which can drag objects in towards the center of the explosion.

Following its 2007 test, the location of which is unknown, the targeted area was left with scorched earth described as looking “more like the surface of the moon.”

Alexander Rukshin, a deputy chief of the Russian armed forces, said at the time it showed “its effectiveness and capabilities are comparable to nuclear weapons. At the same time use of this weapon does not damage or pollute the environment, like a nuclear weapons.”

More at link.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

We're losing to Russia

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    We're losing to Russia
    Well, . . . "The MOAB isn't the heaviest nonnuclear bomb in the US arsenal — that's the 30,000-pound Massive Ordinance Penetrator."

The 30,000-pound bomb that could be used against Iran's nuclear facilities 'boggles the mind'
    "The Obama administration and any future US president will have what Michael Crowley of Politico describes as an awe-inspiring "plan B" —
    the Massive Ordnance Penetrator (MOP)."
    http://www.businessinsider.com/the-3...he-mind-2015-6

The 20 ft "bunker buster" is "precision-guided"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massiv...nce_Penetrator

Last edited by Jan2017; 04-14-2017 at 04:04 PM.

One of my c/w told me they were so glad that we dropped the MOAB. He said he thinks we should do what we did in Viet Nam because we almost won, and that we could of won if we would of just kept going.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The onion actually had a good point :

http://www.theonion.com/graphic/new-...rorists-i-8778
    New Bomb Capable Of Creating 1,500 New Terrorists In Single Blast
    They also had "Trump confident U.S. Military Strike WIped Out Russian Scandal"
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    One of my c/w told me they were so glad that we dropped the MOAB. He said he thinks we should do what we did in Viet Nam because we almost won, and that we could of won if we would of just kept going.
    America did win that war. Anyone who says we lost that war is full of $#@!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast