Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trump Flips On Five Core Campaign Promises In Under 24 Hours

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Russian's prime minister.
    Oh, I read the name wrong.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	donald_trump_flip_flops.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	5698
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What did the Trumpcucks keep asking us when we choked on the MSM pablum they were regurgitating for us? Why can't we just accept the simple explanation? Because we knew...

Now. Why can't y'all accept the simple, logical, inescapable explanation? Because you can't handle the truth?

Well, clearly this movement is going to need some things if it is to go forward from here. And I believe the first thing on that list is a place where we can speak the unvarnished truth without getting banned for it.

If you want to grow a crop of liberty sometimes you have to melt the snowflakes--no matter which truths it is that they can't handle.
    Hey motherf%^*er, where's my money?

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Partly because there is a lot of trust lost. When people broke from the Ron and Rand ranks and ran to the trump ranks shooting at us over their shoulders as they ran, one might question whether they should be welcomed back with open arms especially when they still refuse to admit it was THEIR guy that deceived them. When they swallowed every evil thing Trumps said and spent months on here trying to sell those evil things to us.
    Yet, you aren't acting like the same kind of fascist towards those who supported Johnson and his world government vice-president. Why is that, exactly?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Yet, you aren't acting like the same kind of fascist towards those who supported Johnson and his world government vice-president. Why is that, exactly?
    Was Gary Johnson threatening to undo the Iran nuke deal? Was Gary Johnson saying that he was going to dramatically increase military spending? Was Gary Johnson threatening a trade war with China? Was Gary Johnson saying that we got out of Iraq too soon? These are all anti liberty positions that Donald Trump took during the campaign. Oh, and Donald Trump criticized Obama for not attacking Syria for "crossing the red line" even though back in 2013 Trump told Obama not to attack Syria for "crossing the red line." So Trump's recent actions that bother you are just Trump being Trump.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When you cite the thousands of posts the Johnson supporters posted on here when rand was still running I will admit you have a case.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    When you cite the thousands of posts the Johnson supporters posted on here when rand was still running I will admit you have a case.
    ^^THIS^^
    There is no spoon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234