Thread: KS-04 special election results

KS-04 special election results

Estes expected to win here, but by a much tighter margin than 2016. Here is the largest county Sedgwick in 2016:

Early returns:

http://www.sos.ks.gov/ent/kssos_ent.html
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/files/e...CTION=POLITICS
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This special election is for the seat vacated by Mike Pompeo.

Breakdown by county of what it would take to flip the district:
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Estes needs to be in the lead before the Sedgwick precincts start reporting.
    Last edited by CPUd; 04-11-2017 at 07:38 PM.

Estes ahead by 3 with half of Wichita still out. The press will start calling it for Estes soon.

low energy dems not flipping seats any time soon.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    low energy dems not flipping seats any time soon.
    These are high energy dems and some Trump voters crossing over. Thompson was a Bernie supporter and got little to no help from the party in this election because it is a safe R district. His campaign was mostly grassroots, and he got some Trump voters who do not like the state GOP for supporting the governor.

All precincts reporting

Wasn't this more of an anti-Brownback race than an anti-Trump race? Not really a good indicator for other races.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudeman View Post
    Wasn't this more of an anti-Brownback race than an anti-Trump race? Not really a good indicator for other races.
    Yes, there look to be significant crossover voters in this election versus the 2016 election.

Tim Huelskamp should've taken a stab at this since he lost his last primary.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Wow. The only thread on this and absolutely no discussion of the libertarian candidate. I've found Chris Rockhold's name mentioned on CNN more than I've found him mentioned at RPF. It's like a reverse libertarian blackout.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.