Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: George Soros' White Helmets Implicated in Syrian False Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    OMG, listen to yourself. Just stop..
    Funny but I was going to say that to you. I am being honest and you are not. Trump has gone bust multiple times during his business career. The most obvious truth is that he needed that loan from Soros forgiven.

I was referring to the quote as a whole when I said you were wrong
    Except in the context of this discussion YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS WRONG! You wrongly claimed that just because Trump is and has been a billionaire there is no way he ever needed the Soros loan forgiven. That is just STUPID ON ITS FACE! George Soros didn't become a billionaire by just willy nilly forgiving multi-million dollar loans for no reason. Quit carrying your pimp daddy's water.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OMG, listen to yourself. Just stop.
    He sounds quite cogent and reasonable. Listen up and learn.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    He sounds quite cogent and reasonable. Listen up and learn.
    What the $#@! are you talking about???

He is claiming that a 98% business success rate is a "failure", when it is in fact "impeccable" considering only 33% of businesses survive after 10 years.

What he is saying is beyond illogical, it is literally as wrong as you can possibly be about something, or ANYTHING.. and he has been using it as his main anti-Trump talking point for three years. It is like a security blanket that he can't let go of. Let it go.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Funny but I was going to say that to you. I am being honest and you are not. Trump has gone bust multiple times during his business career. The most obvious truth is that he needed that loan from Soros forgiven.

Except in the context of this discussion YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS WRONG! You wrongly claimed that just because Trump is and has been a billionaire there is no way he ever needed the Soros loan forgiven. That is just STUPID ON ITS FACE! George Soros didn't become a billionaire by just willy nilly forgiving multi-million dollar loans for no reason. Quit carrying your pimp daddy's water.
    If you actually read my posts you would know that we don't know whether Soros forgave the loan or not, it is all speculationr, which is totally ridiculous.

Also, the fact that you keep clinging onto your security blanket about Trump being a bad businessman when his 98% success rate is impeccable, compared to the average of 33%, it really just ruins all of your credibility.

I mean, imagine if you were in a college course and you took a final and the professor graded it on a curve.. 33% was average and gets you a C in the class, what is 98%? It is impeccable. A+. Face it. You're wrong. Get rid of your security blanket.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If you actually read my posts you would know that we don't know whether Soros forgave the loan or not, it is all speculationr, which is totally ridiculous.
    1) Why is a billionaire like Trump even needing a George Soros loan?

2) WeAreChange reported this. You used to take them seriously.

https://wearechange.org/george-soros...-million-debt/

You now have no credibility. You can't pick and choose when you want to disregard alternative news.

Also, the fact that you keep clinging onto your security blanket about Trump being a bad businessman when his 98% success rate is impeccable, compared to the average of 33%, it really just ruins all of your credibility.
    It's not a "security blanket" goofball. It's fact. Trump has gone bankrupt multiple times. He's been bailed out multiple times. The question at hand is NOT whether or not Trump has done good in business most of the time. That's a strawman lie and you know it. The question is has Trump ever been in a position where he might have needed a loan forgiven? The facts are that he has!

I mean, imagine if you were in a college course and you took a final and the professor graded it on a curve.. 33% was average and gets you a C in the class, what is 98%? It is impeccable. A+. Face it. You're wrong. Get rid of your security blanket.
    You've just killed your on argument cuck! If the argument was "The only way you got an A in that class is because the professor graded on the curve" you can't come back and say "I got an A because without the final being curved!"

You are the one with the "security blanket" because you can't believe your pimp daddy betrayed you. The record is that Trump has been bankrupt multiple times and so it's highly likely that at some point he needed millions of dollars of loans forgiven (that's what happens in bankruptcy) and since you have to admit he took loans from Soros it's quite likely a Soros loan was forgiven. You are being straight up dishonest now.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

You now have no credibility. You can't pick and choose when you want to disregard alternative news.

It's not a "security blanket" goofball. It's fact. Trump has gone bankrupt multiple times. He's been bailed out multiple times. The question at hand is NOT whether or not Trump has done good in business most of the time. That's a strawman lie and you know it. The question is has Trump ever been in a position where he might have needed a loan forgiven? The facts are that he has!

You've just killed your on argument cuck! If the argument was "The only way you got an A in that class is because the professor graded on the curve" you can't come back and say "I got an A because without the final being curved!"

You are the one with the "security blanket" because you can't believe your pimp daddy betrayed you. The record is that Trump has been bankrupt multiple times and so it's highly likely that at some point he needed millions of dollars of loans forgiven (that's what happens in bankruptcy) and since you have to admit he took loans from Soros it's quite likely a Soros loan was forgiven. You are being straight up dishonest now.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

There aren't a lot of people and institutions that give loans that big.. Trump takes some of the biggest loans in the world, so he is going to get it from some of the world's richest people..

What the hell are you talking about?? A 98% is an A+ whether it is graded on the curve or not, but what I was saying was that if you had a test where the class average was 33%, and professors gave you a C for a 33%, then a 98% like what Trump got is way over the top impeccable.

There aren't a lot of people and institutions that give loans that big.. Trump takes some of the biggest loans in the world, so he is going to get it from some of the world's richest people..
    But Trump is a supergazzillionare and according to you has never needed any money from anybody remember?

Besides, there are the Koch Brothers and Peter Thiel.

What the hell are you talking about?? A 98% is an A+ whether it is graded on the curve or not, but what I was saying was that if you had a test where the class average was 33%, and professors gave you a C for a 33%, then a 98% like what Trump got is way over the top impeccable.

Dannno...are you really as stupid as you are pretending to be? I have never made the argument that Trump has not been rich most of his life. I have pointed out the FACT that there have been times that Trump needed a bailout. And the FACT is that Soros lent Trump millions of dollars. So the FACT is that there is a good possibility that Soros at one time bailed Trump out. I will keep copying and pasting these FACTS until you get them through your thick skull and you quick hanging on to your "But Trump never needed any loans forgiven from Soros because he has track record of being a billionaire" security blanket.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    @dannno self portrait.

So the FACT is that there is a good possibility that Soros at one time bailed Trump out.
    That is a reasonable conclusion, a "good possibility".. I think there is a small possibility, but I believe the terms were negotiated and settled long ago and do not believe that Trump is beholden to Soros at the current time.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Danno, no disrespect to you, but I have to ask, are you trying to convert the Ron Paul people on this forum over to supporting Trump? Cuz, that's probably not going to happen. IMO, that would just be a waste of time, people on here are not as prone to being sold a false bill of goods. I gotta admit though, it is kind of fun watching you do the verbal gymnastics in trying.
    Edit for grammar.
    Last edited by Cap; 04-22-2018 at 04:19 PM.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED????
    Yes, this thread is very entertaining.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

5 stars entertaining.
    On Trump:

I think trump actually has a lot of professional respect for Soros. Even when Soros is running around saying trump is going to destroy the universe, trump is very, very restrained in saying anything bad about Soros, Buffett and their ilk.

dannno keeps saying trump is 98% successful. I think he's 100% successful at accumulating FRNs. However, if Soros had about 25 or 26 billion before gifting 18 of it to his non-profits, and trump is valued at ~3 billion, well that's 12% or so for trump isn't it?

On the other hand, trump gave 98% of his political contributions to progressive socialists and neo-cons, 98% of his appointments are deep state swamp trash, 98% of his foreign policy and trade policy decisions are freedom impaling, etc. Also, 1998 was when trump defended his buddy Bill Clinton from those mean women like Lewinski and Paula Jones. So yeah, let's just give trump a 98%.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Like many of Trump's boasts, a 98% success rate is a bit high. But he is a salesman after all. And his name is his #1 product.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timwors.../#7a569b0a486a

Only One Third Of Trump's New Businesses Succeeded

The New York Times has done us all a favour by analysing some 60 of the different new business adventures that Donald Trump has announced over the years. Their finding is that only one third of them are what they would describe as successful. The problem here is not the failure rate nor the success rate--nor is it, whatever some might think, that these businesses were associated with Donald Trump. No, it's the use of he word "only." Because a one third success rate is hugely higher than the general success rate of businesses in the wider economy. Like something over three times higher in fact.

No, I don't think that Trump is the greatest businessman ever either (I think he's a great, great salesman, which isn't the same thing) but you know where this story is going to go. And having a success rate higher than that in the general economy isn't the way people are going to read it, is it?

The NYT:

Of the roughly 60 endeavors started or promoted by Mr. Trump during the period analyzed, The Times found few that went off without a hitch. One-third of them either never got off the ground or soon petered out. Another third delivered a measure of what was promised — buildings were built, courses taught, a product introduced — but they also encountered substantial problems, like lawsuits, government investigations, partnership woes or market downturns.

The remaining third, while sometimes encountering strife, generally met expectations — notably the television show “The Apprentice” and the purchases of numerous golf courses, including properties near Philadelphia and in the Hudson Valley.
    That's a pretty expansive definition of not being a success there. A lawsuit, in America, means that a business is not succeeding? That's a pretty tough hurdle to clear, no?

However, let's try to put this into some sort of economic context. The one big thing that people routinely fail to understand about business is that it is difficult. CEOs don't get $20 million a year just because they're greedy, nor because the powers that be just think they're the right sort of people who ought to be rich. No, running a business of any size is difficult and there's not all that many people who can do it well. As is shown by the fact that a larger number of people don't do it well.
    More at link.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-22-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12