Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: George Soros' White Helmets Implicated in Syrian False Flag

George Soros' White Helmets Implicated in Syrian False Flag

Report: Soros-Linked Group Behind Chemical Attack in Syria

Chemical attack has all the hallmarks of a false flag

Mimi Al-Laham - April 5, 2017
    The White Helmets, an al-Qaeda affiliated group funded by George Soros and the British government, have reportedly staged another chemical weapon attack on civilians in the Syrian city of Khan Shaykhun to lay blame on the Syrian government.
    A day prior to the attack, Gulf-based Orient TV announced “Tomorrow we are launching a media campaign to cover the airstrikes on Hama country side including the usage of chemical warfare against civilians.” This shows clear foreknowledge that the rebels were going to stage an attack by Orient TV.

The White Helmets filmed much of the footage being released on the chemical attack. They have also been known to stage “rescue” videos in the past. However, this time it appears children were indeed killed in the making of this “media campaign.”
    Several children appear in the videos suffocating from an unknown chemical substance, while others appear to have unexplained head injuries. It is known 250 people were kidnapped by Al-Qaeda last week from the nearby city of Hama, which is the same number as the current body count of wounded and killed civilians.

In another “coincidence,” a Pakistani British doctor who at the time of the attack was taking interview requests instead of helping the injured who were flooding in, and additionally received gas masks from a British organization three days prior to the attack.

The doctor, Shajul Islam, is being used as a source by US and UK media, despite facing terror charges for kidnapping and torturing two British journalists in Syria and being struck off the medical register. The organization responsible for sending him equipment is under fire for using donations meant for refugees.

..More at link
    https://www.infowars.com/report-soros-linked-group-behind-chemical-attack-in-syria/

Related:

Soros White Helmet by Day Al Qaeda by Night
    Nobel Prize Nominees
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Qaeda-by-Night

Soros White Helmet Airwars Propaganda:
    Trump Campaign Promise Fulfilled - Killing lots of families
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?508997-Trump-Campaign-Promise-Fulfilled-Killing-lots-of-families

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Too little too late.... Trump's peeps have already made up Trump's mind for him... Trump is went from top kek to ultimate cuck in one fell swoop
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Too little too late.... Trump's peeps have already made up Trump's mind for him...
    Not to invade Syria?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

n another “coincidence,” a Pakistani British doctor who at the time of the attack was taking interview requests instead of helping the injured who were flooding in, and additionally received gas masks from a British organization three days prior to the attack.

The doctor, Shajul Islam, is being used as a source by US and UK media, despite facing terror charges for kidnapping and torturing two British journalists in Syria and being struck off the medical register. The organization responsible for sending him equipment is under fire for using donations meant for refugees.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...e-dropped.html

NHS doctor accused of Syrian kidnap has case dropped

An NHS doctor accused of kidnapping a British journalist in Syria has had all the charges against him dropped.

Shajul Islam, 27, and a second man, Jubayer Chowdhury, 25, were charged with kidnapping photographer John Cantlie and his Dutch colleague Jeroen Oerlemans in the war torn country in July last year.

Shajul Islam is very... interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Not to invade Syria?
    Did Clinton invade Bosnia? Did Obama invade Libya?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

dannno also claims the following is a George Soros conspiracy:

Reports: US Airstrikes Killed 230 Civilians in Mosul Overnight

As the US airstrikes in the Iraqi city of Mosul are increasingly concentrated around densely populated neighborhoods in the city’s west, the death toll from those airstrikes in spiraling rapidly out of control, with the most recent figures out of the area suggesting around 230 civilians were killed overnight in US and coalition strikes in just a single neighborhood.

That’s an enormous toll, of course, but is reported from several sources telling largely the same story, including that a single US airstrike against a large building full of civilians in Mosul killed over 130 people, while the other 100 or so were killed in the surrounding area.

Central Command said that they were “aware of the loss of life” and were carrying out “further investigation,” while insisting that all of their strikes against Mosul overnight “comply with the Law of Armed Conflict.” Centcom’s official report for the overnight strikes claimed they’d hit “11 fighting positions” and didn’t mention killing hundreds of civilians.

Britain’s Daily Telegraph reported that the civilian death toll was mostly women and children, saying that the bulk of the bodies were pulled from just three adjoining residences in the Jadida neighborhood. They speculated the civilians were “human shields” for ISIS snipers in the area.

That would be an awful lot of human shields, of course, and there wouldn’t be much point of stashing them inside buildings where the US forces clearly either didn’t know where they were or didn’t feel it amounted to a deterrent to bombing those buildings anyhow.

If the toll is ultimately confirmed by Centcom, which is a huge “if” given how often well documented incidents never end up on their official reports, it would roughly double the number of civilians the US has admitted to killing in Iraq and Syria over the ISIS war. NGOs have suggested the US strikes have killed well over 2,000 civilians already, and that’s not including last night’s massive toll.
    http://news.antiwar.com/2017/03/23/r...sul-overnight/
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    dannno also claims the following is a George Soros conspiracy:

http://news.antiwar.com/2017/03/23/r...sul-overnight/
    I trust the site, but it is possible the sources of information could be biased. I'm not saying they are wrong necessarily, but if they are being funded by George Soros then one ought to be skeptical.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I trust the site, but it is possible the sources of information could be biased. I'm not saying they are wrong necessarily, but if they are being funded by George Soros then one ought to be skeptical.
    How much money has he given to them? Who are their donors?

http://www.maydayrescue.org/content/donors

Donors

Funding for Maydays programmes comes from generous grants from the Governments of:

United Kingdom – Conflict Security and Stability Fund.

Kingdom of Denmark – Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Kingdom of The Netherlands – Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Germany – Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-12-2017 at 11:24 AM.

FM Lavrov just called out the White Helmets as frauds in front of the whole world. lmao
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    FM Lavrov just called out the White Helmets as frauds in front of the whole world. lmao
    2 Posts:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6452601

Not to invade Syria?
    1000 troops in Syria is what? Picnic? Camping trip?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    1000 troops in Syria is what? Picnic? Camping trip?
    It's helping Syria defeat ISIS. Not what I would do personally, but it's a million times better than invading Syria for regime change, and we know Hillary would have been all over that by now, they wouldn't even have needed the false flag to convince her... may have needed it to convince the public tho.

It's helping Syria defeat ISIS. Not what I would do personally, but it's a million times better than invading Syria for regime change, and we know Hillary would have been all over that by now, they wouldn't even have needed the false flag to convince her... may have needed it to convince the public tho.
    Is that what your defense of Trump has now come to? That is like people running around here saying "McCain would have been worse" every time someone says something bad about Obama. IF you catch you wife cheating on you with some dude. Do you say, "oh well, it could have been worse, she could have cheated on me with two dudes!"

Do you not see how sad you have become in your relentless defense of Trump?
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

It's helping Syria defeat ISIS.
    Were they invited?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Is that what your defense of Trump has now come to? That is like people running around here saying "McCain would have been worse" every time someone says something bad about Obama. IF you catch you wife cheating on you with some dude. Do you say, "oh well, it could have been worse, she could have cheated on me with two dudes!"

Do you not see how sad you have become in your relentless defense of Trump?
    Ya, except they would have been wrong. McCain and Obama are equally as bad because they are both tools of the deep state.... the deep state wants regime change, but regime change is a million times worse than helping Syria getting rid of ISIS. If Trump can keep us on track, that would be a HUGE success for liberty, for Syria and for everybody.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya, except they would have been wrong. McCain and Obama are equally as bad because they are both tools of the deep state.... the deep state wants regime change, but regime change is a million times worse than helping Syria getting rid of ISIS. If Trump can keep us on track, that would be a HUGE success for liberty, for Syria and for everybody.
    Trump is a tool of the deep state too. Just look at the members of his administration for proof. Even Obama stopped short of trying to remove the Syrian government. Something McCain, Clinton and Trump all want to do.

So....why aren't you skeptical of Trump?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...s-s-money.html

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Ah, the $160,000,000 question. If I'm not mistaken, that's more than trump gave to McCain and Clinton combined.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...s-s-money.html
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Ah, the $160,000,000 question. If I'm not mistaken, that's more than trump gave to McCain and Clinton combined.

LOL, you guys need to learn the difference between a gift and a loan.

Soros loaned Trump money to build an expensive tower, which makes sense because Soros has a $#@! ton of money and Trump builds really big things. Trump will pay it back, with interest, and Soros will make money.

Soros gives money to airwars, he doesn't expect money in return, he expects political favors.

Soros loaned Trump money to build an expensive tower, which makes sense because Soros has a $#@! ton of money and Trump builds really big things. Trump will pay it back, with interest, and Soros will make money.

Soros gives money to airwars, he doesn't expect money in return, he expects political favors.
    You have studiously avoided reading in-depth about this topic. Soros forgave at least $83M of the loan and maybe as much as $130M. Soros has had a substantial influence on whatever financial health trump may have.

Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

You must not have ever been involved in business. Sometimes it is VERY hard to get a loan and especially on good terms. And this is 160 million. The Bible says it best "The borrower is SERVANT to the lender." Getting that much money from a single investor that you supposedly think is "evil incarnate" is a red flag. Plus Trump gave money to the Clintons. And finally, when it comes to advancing the NWO agenda of face scanning cameras and gun control by executive order, Trump is doing exactly what they want. Wake the hell up Danno! You've been played.

The only think Trumpkins care about is "He's not Hillary Clinton." Face scanning cameras under Obama? That would have had them screaming from the rooftops. Face scanning cameras by executive order under Trump? You hear crickets chirping. Had Obama sought to restrict any gun rights by executive order? The apocalypse is here! Trump tries to ban bumpfire stocks be executive order? You hear crickets chirping or worse they defend the idea as "infinity-D chess!"

You have studiously avoided reading in-depth about this topic. Soros forgave at least $83M of the loan and maybe as much as $130M. Soros has had a substantial influence on whatever financial health trump may have.

Wow! I didn't know Soros forgave millions of debt. @dannno when a loan is "forgiven" for tax purposes that is the same as a gift.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Golly gee, I bet Syria is super grateful for our military being on their soil helping them.
    Pinochet is the model

You must not have ever been involved in business. Sometimes it is VERY hard to get a loan and especially on good terms. And this is 160 million. The Bible says it best "The borrower is SERVANT to the lender." Getting that much money from a single investor that you supposedly think is "evil incarnate" is a red flag. Plus Trump gave money to the Clintons. And finally, when it comes to advancing the NWO agenda of face scanning cameras and gun control by executive order, Trump is doing exactly what they want. Wake the hell up Danno! You've been played.
    There are a few issues I have with the Soros loan "scandal"

This article seems to have more detail than the the other one posted:

https://wearechange.org/george-soros-forgive-trump-312-million-debt/

First of all, the Mezzanine loan that Soros' institution gave to Trump is described as a higher interest rate loan in which the investor can take a portion of the equity if it is not paid off in full.

The article claims that Trump paid the other lower interest rate loan off first, and still had a significant portion of the Mezzanine loan left, some portion of it (they figure) was not paid off, and the terms of deal were not disclosed.

So we are lead to believe by the conspiracy theorists (sorry, I've always wanted to do that, lol..) that a significant portion off Trump's $160 million loan was forgiven by Soros who got nothing in return except for future political favors..

Um, ok, that seems really unlikely, so what are the other possibilities here based on the information we have been given?

First of all, when you have multiple loans you typically try and pay the highest interest rate loan off the fastest.. This goes for individuals with high interest credit card debt vs. a car loan, but it ESPECIALLY goes if you are dealing with a lot of money like in this transaction.

If we don't know the exact amount of money forgiven, and people are speculating about the amount of money being forgiven, what are these people even using to speculate? It seems they are using condo sales to speculate.. It also seems they are assuming the Mezzanine loan would have been paid off last, as oppose to trying to pay it off first.

So it seems like some options are:

1) Was ANY debt "forgiven" at all, or was the Mezzanine loan actually just paid off first?

2) If the debt was "forgiven", and we don't know the terms of the deal, then is it possible that Soros took up some equity in the building as per that type of contract? Maybe he got a few multi-million dollar condos on the cheap for himself, his family and/or business partners.

3) Trump is a political tool of Soros because he gifted him $XX million dollars, even though Trump is a billionaire

Which seems most likely to you?

There are a few issues I have with the Soros loan "scandal"

This article seems to have more detail than the the other one posted:

https://wearechange.org/george-soros-forgive-trump-312-million-debt/

First of all, the Mezzanine loan that Soros' institution gave to Trump is described as a higher interest rate loan in which the investor can take a portion of the equity if it is not paid off in full.

The article claims that Trump paid the other lower interest rate loan off first, and still had a significant portion of the Mezzanine loan left, some portion of it (they figure) was not paid off, and the terms of deal were not disclosed.

So we are lead to believe by the conspiracy theorists (sorry, I've always wanted to do that, lol..) that a significant portion off Trump's $160 million loan was forgiven by Soros who got nothing in return except for future political favors..

Um, ok, that seems really unlikely, so what are the other possibilities here based on the information we have been given?

First of all, when you have multiple loans you typically try and pay the highest interest rate loan off the fastest.. This goes for individuals with high interest credit card debt vs. a car loan, but it ESPECIALLY goes if you are dealing with a lot of money like in this transaction.

If we don't know the exact amount of money forgiven, and people are speculating about the amount of money being forgiven, what are these people even using to speculate? It seems they are using condo sales to speculate.. It also seems they are assuming the Mezzanine loan would have been paid off last, as oppose to trying to pay it off first.

So it seems like some options are:

1) Was ANY debt "forgiven" at all, or was the Mezzanine loan actually just paid off first?

2) If the debt was "forgiven", and we don't know the terms of the deal, then is it possible that Soros took up some equity in the building as per that type of contract? Maybe he got a few multi-million dollar condos on the cheap for himself, his family and/or business partners.

3) Trump is a political tool of Soros because he gifted him $XX million dollars, even though Trump is a billionaire

Which seems most likely to you?
    Trump is a political tool period! Trump has been bailed out from bankruptcy multiple times. And Trump is and always has been a high stakes gambler meaning he goes through money as quickly as he gets it. Keep making excuses for your pimp daddy. The face scanning cameras are just the beginning. Why do you think Bill Clinton asked Trump to run for president as a Republican? The NWO had all its bases covered by having Hillary run against Trump. It was like having Kerry run against Bush.

You think you're being funny but really you are being pathetic. Trump is doing the bidding of the very deep state powered NWO that you are railing against. How long have they been trying to get face scanning cameras installed? Trump did it by executive order and you and Alex Jones and the rest of the lightweights aren't saying anything about it.

Trump has been bailed out from bankruptcy multiple times. And Trump is and always has been a high stakes gambler meaning he goes through money as quickly as he gets it.
    That's not true, overall his business track record is impeccable. He did have a couple of businesses fall under, but he has operated hundreds and considering the number of businesses that go under on average, he is waayyy way above the curve.

He started with $10 million or something and is now a billionaire, so clearly he doesn't go through money as quickly as he gets it and is quite frugal considering his earning power.

You think you're being funny but really you are being pathetic. Trump is doing the bidding of the very deep state powered NWO that you are railing against. How long have they been trying to get face scanning cameras installed? Trump did it by executive order and you and Alex Jones and the rest of the lightweights aren't saying anything about it.
    I'm not going to defend all of his actions he does have some flaws from a liberty perspective, but face scanning cameras for people coming into the country is pretty minimally intrusive to the majority of the population and seems like it was pretty inevitable..

That's not true, overall his business track record is impeccable. He did have a couple of businesses fall under, but he has operated hundreds and considering the number of businesses that go under on average, he is waayyy way above the curve.
    You claim that it's "not true" and then you admit that it is true. Being bailed out from bankruptcy multiple time != "impeccable business track record."

He started with $10 million or something and is now a billionaire, so clearly he doesn't go through money as quickly as he gets it and is quite frugal considering his earning power.
    Good for him! He still got bailed out multiple times. Right now he's ahead. And he will probably stay that way from here on out. But you made the provably false claim that just because he's a billionaire now that means there was never a time that he actually needed the Soros money. Total lie.

I'm not going to defend all of his actions he does have some flaws from a liberty perspective, but face scanning cameras for people coming into the country is pretty minimally intrusive to the majority of the population and seems like it was pretty inevitable..
    IT WAS DONE BY EXECUTIVE ORDER! That's how this STARTS! This is NOT "minimally intrusive!" You have now jumped the shark and you're worse than any Obamabot I ever knew. The TSA has already started doing internal checkpoints and places that have nothing to do with airports.

So once the precedent is set for the TSA to do face scanning cameras at airports for reasons that intellectually challenged (that means stupid) people who care more about illegal immigration than anything else find acceptable, it's just a matter of time before this abomination is expanded.

Seriously, I'm beginning to think that a Trump win was WORSE for liberty than a Hillary win because conservatives would at least be speaking out against Hillary doing what Trump is getting away with.

You claim that it's "not true" and then you admit that it is true. Being bailed out from bankruptcy multiple time != "impeccable business track record."
    OMG, listen to yourself. Just stop..

I was referring to the quote as a whole when I said you were wrong, that he spent money as fast as he got it, which was clearly not true - and the insinuation that because he had a couple of bankruptcies that makes him a bad businessperson. 1 out of 3 businesses are still in business after 10 years, so if Trump has a 98% success rate on all of his businesses then that is much better than the average 33% success rate on businesses over ten years. In FACT, It is IMPECCABLE.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-22-2018 at 01:56 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast