Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Pushes Back Against Neocon Plan to Invade Syria

Trump Pushes Back Against Neocon Plan to Invade Syria

White House Source: Trump Pushes Back Against Neo-Con Plan to Invade Syria

Troops massing as deep state plots regime change

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - April 10, 2017

The Trump administration is currently locked in a heated debate over whether to launch a full ground invasion of Syria, with hundreds of thousands of soldiers now massing.

According to White House sources who spoke to Infowars, Trump is reticent to see U.S. troops embroiled in yet another Middle East quagmire, but is under pressure from top neo-cons in his administration to prevent Russia from dominating the region as the fall of ISIS nears.

Trump has refused to agree to a no fly zone over Syria and does not want to directly attack Assad’s forces in Damascus. However, Assad is apparently backing away from a deal he made with the Pentagon four years ago to step down from power in order to prevent a U.S. military bombardment that Obama pushed for back in 2013.

The air strike ordered by Trump was apparently a reminder to Assad of the deal he struck to step down once jihadists had been defeated.

Troop numbers are now being massively escalated in western Iraq to reinforce this message, including the 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit, to back up and cover the flank for U.S. Army ground forces in case of possible attack by Assad.

Trump’s response to the alleged chemical weapons attack allowed him to look decisive and was a show of strength towards China and North Korea. It also served to temporarily silence the repeated accusations that he is in collusion with Russia.

Trump’s aim with the air strike was to destroy Syria’s remaining chemical weapons to make Assad follow through on the deal. If he didn’t act, Trump would have been eviscerated by his critics as being equally as weak as Obama.

However, increasingly prominent neo-cons within the administration, led by National Security Adviser H. R. McMaster, are exploiting the circumstances to maneuver Trump into a position where he is pressured into green lighting a full scale ground war, an attack on Damascus and a confrontation with Russia.

If Trump allows himself to be manipulated in this way, it will undoubtedly destroy his presidency and leave him with a legacy on a par with George W. Bush.

As Mike Cernovich’s sources confirm, “McMaster is manipulating intelligence reports given to President Donald Trump” and is “plotting how to sell a massive ground war in Syria to President Trump with the help of disgraced former CIA director and convicted criminal David Petraeus.”

Trump sees resolving the Syrian civil war as imperative because Syria is a gateway into Turkey, whose Islamist government is exploiting the chaos to exacerbate the refugee crisis and force Europe into capitulation to Muslim colonization.

However, if neo-cons are able to assert their power and silence nationalist voices within the Trump administration like Steve Bannon, who opposes regime change in Syria, the consequences of toppling Assad will be completely disastrous for both Trump and the entire region.

https://www.infowars.com/trump-pushe...-invade-syria/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Legit
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Trump read his twitter feed for the first time?

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Legit
    Like your election polling
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Trump read his twitter feed for the first time?
    ..first time in a couple months probably

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

So many mixed messages, but with McMaster as the prime conduit for real-time intel, I'm not encouraged.

Will he be able to convince Jared and Ivanka?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Will he be able to convince Jared and Ivanka?
    This could end up in a divorce.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The air strike ordered by Trump was apparently a reminder to Assad of the deal he struck to step down once jihadists had been defeated
    Oh, THAT was the reason. See I thought it was because of his daughter. Or Jared. Or ................the children.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Oh, THAT was the reason. See I thought it was because of his daughter. Or Jared. Or ................the children.
    Yes, it is impossible for things to have multiple reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Yes, it is impossible for things to have multiple reasons.
    Could you work me up with a celestial chart explaining it?

Trump’s response to the alleged chemical weapons attack allowed him to look decisive and was a show of strength towards China and North Korea. It also served to temporarily silence the repeated accusations that he is in collusion with Russia.
    None of which are legal, moral or valid justifications.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    None of which are legal, moral or valid justifications.
    If it leads to peace, then it is HIGHLY preferable to the alternative, deep state route.

Fire McMaster!

Shouldn't Trump realize that what he needs to do right now with his foreign policy team is a hard reset, the point of this story is what, Trump has conflicts with his own employees who he hired. Now, he has saboteurs in the CIA who he doesn't know about, and his hand picked people apparently aren't doing what he wants. Get rid of them. Get the old ones back, get Bannon back and the one who just quit and get rid of McMaster and his allies.

Trump should know what's going on here, if what we're hearing is accurate, neocon snake weasels taking over the foreign policy. We don't want that. We'll take the ones that everyone calls nazis. They don't seem to like the war as much.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Fire McMaster!

Shouldn't Trump realize that what he needs to do right now with his foreign policy team is a hard reset, the point of this story is what, Trump has conflicts with his own employees who he hired. Now, he has saboteurs in the CIA who he doesn't know about, and his hand picked people apparently aren't doing what he wants. Get rid of them. Get the old ones back, get Bannon back and the one who just quit and get rid of McMaster and his allies.

Trump should know what's going on here, if what we're hearing is accurate, neocon snake weasels taking over the foreign policy. We don't want that. We'll take the ones that everyone calls nazis. They don't seem to like the war as much.
    I would love to see Trump go on a firing spree, they should film it like on The Apprentice. So far it has been other people in his administration who have been behind getting rid of some of his better picks. I would think that stopping that cold would be Trump's best option, but he may be thinking of something else. Hopefully it involves getting rid of most of these people.

Oooh now his supporters can convince themselves that Trump really is anti-interventionist because yeah he spent $100 mill in missiles hitting a Syrian airfield, but at least he didn't do more. Double bonus Trumpkin points if you include "and Hillary would have done done more" at the end of the justification.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fire McMaster!

Why would he want to get rid of these guys when everyone who used to be mean to him are now going on the shows masturbating to his missile videos? And out of all those missiles fired, he didn't really do much damage, probably just some empty oil drums and decommissioned planes got hit. If they were truly doing damage, wouldn't Jared and the military generals back out instead of sending more weapons there?

If it leads to peace, then it is HIGHLY preferable to the alternative, deep state route.
    I disagree with that premise. And it sounds like wishful thinking. I really, really, REALLY want you to be right, I really do. Some $#@!ing 37D chess. And I'll eat my hat and post the video if you're right. But seriously man, come on. This screams "new boss, same as the old boss". Even if we got "our guy" in, they are fallible, corruptible, humans. It's the system that's $#@!ed. This should be clear by now, especially with Trump.

Again, hope you're right, but reality says otherwise. Cheers.

There is no peace in the middle-east. Only thing that matters is if America wastes blood and treasure trying to create that which is unattainable.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    There is no peace in the middle-east. Only thing that matters is if America wastes blood and treasure trying to create that which is unattainable.
    Ya it would help if we didn't arm them too.

Ya it would help if we didn't arm them too.
    Ya. It would.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Fire McMaster!

I have a strong suspicion that Pence and Cotton forced McMaster on Trump because he's not too shrewd on potential employee research. It's already been confirmed that Cotton personally recommended him to the POTUS.

Why would he want to get rid of these guys when everyone who used to be mean to him are now going on the shows masturbating to his missile videos? And out of all those missiles fired, he didn't really do much damage, probably just some empty oil drums and decommissioned planes got hit. If they were truly doing damage, wouldn't Jared and the military generals back out instead of sending more weapons there?
    Well, those people who used to be mean to him aren't voting for him. They just are forcing Trump to do what they want. Trump may (or may not) lose support from the people who actually voted him, and he might want to avoid losing.

Fire McMaster. It's an easy solution. It might not be a real solution, but it's an easy one to explain. We don't like the policy, we can blame it on McMaster. Get rid of that specific neocon guy we don't like, replace with someone who isn't a neocon.

"The war agenda is going ahead with or without you, Mr. Trump. The only decision you have is whether you want to stay the President of the USA"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, those people who used to be mean to him aren't voting for him. They just are forcing Trump to do what they want. Trump may (or may not) lose support from the people who actually voted him, and he might want to avoid losing.

Fire McMaster. It's an easy solution. It might not be a real solution, but it's an easy one to explain. We don't like the policy, we can blame it on McMaster. Get rid of that specific neocon guy we don't like, replace with someone who isn't a neocon.
    Well he doesn't need votes from the commoners right now, he needs votes from the Congress for his trillion dollar infrastructure and historic military buildup and we don't even know if he runs for a second term, though he's raising money for it anyway. By 2020 people will have forgotten all about this nasty stuff and will vote for the candidate who will protect them from the terrorists and globalist antifa protesters.

This is pathetic.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    "The war agenda is going ahead with or without you, Mr. Trump. The only decision you have is whether you want to stay the President of the USA"
    Would they be so mean to him?

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    Are all of these blog posts and infowars articles just Trump fan fiction?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Are all of these blog posts and infowars articles just Trump fan fiction?

Are all of your posts liberal and social justice warrior fan fiction?
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Oooh now his supporters can convince themselves that Trump really is anti-interventionist because yeah he spent $100 mill in missiles hitting a Syrian airfield, but at least he didn't do more. Double bonus Trumpkin points if you include "and Hillary would have done done more" at the end of the justification.

Still butt hurt because your boy Hillary lost?
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast