Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Didn't Mr. Paul just waste his time in government?

Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post

Didn't Mr. Paul just waste his time in government?

Didn't you just waste your time trying to instigate on this forum? Or, is there something in it for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You people here are just so selective, and stuck in another world.

You simply don't care. You are fine to go to work if you are employed and think everyone is just like you, and that is all you think, with a dose of pro life and superstition for some of you that tends to take over the libertarian crowd. So much contradiction.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You people here are just so selective, and stuck in another world.

You simply don't care. You are fine to go to work if you are employed and think everyone is just like you, and that is all you think, with a dose of pro life and superstition for some of you that tends to take over the libertarian crowd. So much contradiction.
    Got me pegged.

I could give a $#@! if you eat or have a roof.

Friends and neighbors is as far as my generosity goes.

You just keep thinking that when you don't have money, and there is no government there to help you, only your poor friends and family, who may or may not be around to help you. Except for charity which simply isn't good with no money.

I suggest you take a moderate and better path, in the long run its beneficial for all. Roosevelt wasn't wrong on his society outlook.

You just keep thinking that when you don't have money, and there is no government there to help you, only your poor friends and family, who may or may not be around to help you. Except for charity which simply isn't good with no money.

I suggest you take a moderate and better path, in the long run its beneficial for all. Roosevelt wasn't wrong on his society outlook.
    All Taxation Is Theft.

It doesn't matter. A society without it is worse off, it is sadly a price that has to be paid.

Just look what would go. Don't be so principled about this, it isn't worth the mess over some blind loyalty to an out dated fact about taxation going back to the rotten barons who charged for tolls.

It doesn't matter.
    It matters to me.

A society without it is worse off,
    Says who? Not me.

it is sadly a price that has to be paid.
    By who? You?

Just look what would go. Don't be so principled about this, it isn't worth the mess over some blind loyalty to an out dated fact about taxation going back to the rotten barons who charged for tolls.
    It's worth it to me.

-rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Are all Brits this stupid?
    "The Patriarch"

Are all Brits this stupid?
    Well, what would you expect from that third world country?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Well, what would you expect from that third world country?
    I hear they're inbred and have rotten teeth.
    "The Patriarch"

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hear they're inbred and have rotten teeth.
    And they seem to speak with an Australian accent.

Unregistered member

internet freedom at odds with crime fighting

One justification or excuse, depending on your belief, for the govt. not to shut down or enact restrictions for websites known to harbor suspects of sexual exploitation, including sites prevalent with scams and fraud, is that their small percentages would resort to hiding on the web in complete anonymity, in communities where they are much harder to try and trace. As it stands now, traffickers of one kind or another have a better chance of being reported and-or getting caught when using commercial sites w/ standard policies and legal disclaimers. Do you keep them operating for the long run, for how long, and what is a tolerable level of crime until they need oversight by a regulatory body to rein in? Of course, none of this is easy to strategize.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered member View Post
    One justification or excuse, depending on your belief, for the govt. not to shut down or enact restrictions for websites known to harbor suspects of sexual exploitation, including sites prevalent with scams and fraud, is that their small percentages would resort to hiding on the web in complete anonymity, in communities where they are much harder to try and trace. As it stands now, traffickers of one kind or another have a better chance of being reported and-or getting caught when using commercial sites w/ standard policies and legal disclaimers. Do you keep them operating for the long run, for how long, and what is a tolerable level of crime until they need oversight by a regulatory body to rein in? Of course, none of this is easy to strategize.
    No, it is certainly not easy to strategize. I think we need a good straegeum. What do you recommend?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    No, it is certainly not easy to strategize. I think we need a good straegeum. What do you recommend?
    At least three more fully funded and unaccountable government agencies...

It's for the children damn it!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    It matters to me.

Says who? Not me.

By who? You?

It's worth it to me.

-rep
    What do you know, not you. Like you know it all. How arrogant can you get. To deprive society of some kind of safety net is wrong. It is pure callousness.

What do you know, not you.
    I know me. I spent a good part of my 20's finding myself.

Like you know it all.
    I never claimed to know it all.

How arrogant can you get.
    Depends on how much I've had to drink.

To deprive society of some kind of safety net is wrong.
    I applaud charity.

It is pure callousness.
    Whatever...

BTW, who are the "rotten barons"?

It doesn't matter. A society without it is worse off, it is sadly a price that has to be paid.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Oh and I forgot

-rep

What do you know, not you. Like you know it all. How arrogant can you get. To deprive society of some kind of safety net is wrong. It is pure callousness.
    It takes balls to work without a net. Ask the daring young man on the flying trapeze.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh and I forgot

-rep
    Wow, he did it... he's lower in rep than 56ktarget.

Wow, he did it... he's lower in rep than 56ktarget.
    He did this to himself.

He did this to himself.
    I think he was trying to get there.

I think he was trying to get there.
    Probably his greatest accomplishment.

Probably his greatest accomplishment.
    But he had a safety net. Let's see him do something without one.

But he had a safety net. Let's see him do something without one.
    That's just callousness. It's not like he's a trapeze artist.

That's just callousness. It's not like he's a trapeze artist.
    Well, if he was one, he would be doing something constructive with his time. Entertaining people like that takes talent.

Then again, circuses are going the way of the dinosaur. /* sniffs for elephants */

Quote Originally Posted by Parasiticmoocherguy View Post
    How arrogant can you get. To deprive society parasitic moochers of some kind of safety net is wrong. It is pure callousness.
    Fixed (with another neg-rep because you're such an arrogant, selfish, narcissistic, greedy and cowardly parasitic moocher).
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, if he was one, he would be doing something constructive with his time. Entertaining people like that takes talent.
    I like the trapeze artists. In elementary school, we did a play and I was an acrobat. My stinky brother was a lion tamer and my mom bought him a whip. By the time the play rolled around my dad cut it off to about three inches and taped it back together for the play, lol.

Then again, circuses are going the way of the dinosaur.
    Blame the clowns. They ruin everything.

/* sniffs for elephants */
    If I knew you irl, I'd send you this for Christmas.

https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/ele...ivery-service/

I like the trapeze artists. In elementary school, we did a play and I was an acrobat. My stinky brother was a lion tamer and my mom bought him a whip. By the time the play rolled around my dad cut it off to about three inches and taped it back together for the play, lol.

Blame the clowns. They ruin everything.

If I knew you irl, I'd send you this for Christmas.

https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/ele...ivery-service/
    Wow, they have Elephant Trunk Boxers too.

T

What is wrong with you people? He has been here since 2010. And he only has four solid red bars.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Wow, they have Elephant Trunk Boxers too.
    Very nice but those are expensive. The elephant $#@! is only 14.95.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast