Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kop faceplants 22 y/o broad

Kop faceplants 22 y/o broad

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just read the comments from youtube.

America is great again.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

America is great again.
    I don't often comment on yt videos but I said something on this one. Can't believe some of the comments there. Well, actually, ya know what? I can.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

America is great again.
    MAGA. Support your local men in blue.
    "The Patriarch"

I feel better knowing she's under control, she looked really dangerous.
    "The Patriarch"

My folks taught me not to hit a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    My folks taught me not to hit a woman.
    It's ok he's a cop.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    It's ok he's a cop.
    A brave and heroic officer of The Law...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Served and protected.

"OH HO HO HO! OH HO HO HO! OH HO HO HO MY GOD!"
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

That is just grotesque, hate watching this kind of videos. She wasn't even fighting him but trying to stay away from the ragging idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    That is just grotesque, hate watching this kind of videos. She wasn't even fighting him but trying to stay away from the ragging idiot.
    If you or I did this, to what looks like a broad who weighs no more than 100 lbs, we would be arrested on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    She's just lucky she didn't end up like the elderly Indian man who was paralyzed by the cop in AL a couple years back during a "take down" maneuver. He got two mistrials and charges eventually dropped, and has been re-hired with back pay -- while the man he paralyzed has to suffer forever.

The outcome of that case kind of made me lose interest in even caring much about this sort of thing -- this will just continue to happen as long as we will put up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    If you or I did this, to what looks like a broad who weighs no more than 100 lbs, we would be arrested on the spot.
    That or some idiot pulls out his video camera to tape it while laughing at the whole thing. If I was there and it happened with a regular civilian, I would probably get in there to check that bastard and if he didn't step back and calm the $#@! down, he would be fighting me.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    She's just lucky she didn't end up like the elderly Indian man who was paralyzed by the cop in AL a couple years back during a "take down" maneuver. He got two mistrials and charges eventually dropped, and has been re-hired with back pay -- while the man he paralyzed has to suffer forever.

The outcome of that case kind of made me lose interest in even caring much about this sort of thing -- this will just continue to happen as long as we will put up with it.
    This is more reason why it is hard to watch cos there is a very good chance that his supervisor watched it and said the officer did nothing wrong cos she was obviously resisting arrest. And there is nothing you can really do about it but watch.

"Michaella Surat was arrested on charges of third-degree assault and obstructing a peace officer. She was booked into the Larimer County Jail."

Wow, just look at how she assaulted the officer. Good thing they charged her for this. How dare she put her throat right into his hand and violently force it to clamp tight while she throws her body down slamming her face into the ground while pulling the hand wrapped tightly around her throat with her. Surprised the officer even survived this. He obviously must have been in total fear for his life.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 04-13-2017 at 05:38 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Where's the "Sorority Lives Matter" movement?

"Stick Chicks Matter".....

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fort Collins police spokeswoman Kate Kimble defended the slamming a 110 pound woman in high heels and dress who poses no physical threat face first into concrete as "standard arrest control" thus admitting such excessive force is standard department policy.
    I think Kate Kimble just sealed the Departments liability. The lawyers thank you Kate.

P.S. - RIP William N. Grigg.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Fort Collins police spokeswoman Kate Kimble defended the slamming a 110 pound woman in high heels and dress who poses no physical threat face first into concrete as "standard arrest control" thus admitting such excessive force is standard department policy.
    I think Kate Kimble just sealed the Departments liability. The lawyers thank you Kate.

P.S. - RIP William N. Grigg.
    Barbie stands a really good chance of a payday if she can get this in front of a civil court jury...

It'll never be heard in a criminal kourt, unless she's the defendant......
    Last edited by tod evans; 04-13-2017 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    She's white so it doesn't matter. White people accept police brutality. Black people have inappropriate reactions to it and only when it happens to black people and only when the black people that are brutalized are street thugs. You never see a black lives matter protest over a black person who has no criminal record who gets killed because the police raided the wrong house. Nothing ever changes because black people don't understand the problem and white people don't see the problem. (I am of course talking in generalities here.) The TV show "COPS" has gone a long way in desensitizing Americans to police brutality.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I wish some white person would pull a Rachel Dolezal, pretend to be back, get brutalized, let the "black lives matter" movement get behind him/her, then reveal his/her true race.

Then again, without a criminal record, black lives matter wouldn't care. No mass protests for this little girl.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Barbie stands a really good chance of a payday if she can get this in front of a civil court jury...

It'll never be heard in a criminal kourt, unless she's the defendant......
    I would strike anyone from the jury who thought "COPS" was a good show. How many jurors would I have left?

That'll leave a mark...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Here is video of another Colorado cop face slamming a girl that has her hands handcuffed behind her back and breaking her teeth in the process. The officer's report claimed he "rolled her out of the chair to the floor".

Last edited by AZJoe; 04-13-2017 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I would strike anyone from the jury who thought "COPS" was a good show. How many jurors would I have left?
    I've never seen it but I quit watching the TeeVee late 70's early 80's.....

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've never seen it but I quit watching the TeeVee late 70's early 80's.....
    Good for you! (Seriously). Cops came out in the late 80s if I recall correctly. It came on right after America's Most Wanted. So we had a heavy does of "the surveillance state is your friend" followed by "Cops can do no wrong." I lapped it all up even being a liberal democrat at the time. (Democrats are more pro cop then they think I guess). What finally turned me off was the episode where the police was just letting this police dog tear into a suspect who was lying on the ground. Their reason? "Well when we came around the corner the suspect had the dog up in the air and was choking it." Naturally the suspect got charged with assaulting a police dog. Naturally.

"At this point the family says they have not met with a civil attorney or discussed filing charges (against the police)."

tells you about all you need to know.

the police vest-cam footage will show she was asking for it. And police obliged.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Oh, didn't ya know ?

college kids wanted Bernie, not a wicked witch that looked like their grandma on meth

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Here is video of another Colorado cop face slamming a girl that has her hands handcuffed behind her back and breaking her teeth in the process. The officer's report claimed he "rolled her out of the chair to the floor".

Case settled/dismissed. http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Ale...380193591.html

I wonder where Occifer Walker is working these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    "At this point the family says they have not met with a civil attorney or discussed filing charges (against the police)."

tells you about all you need to know.

the police vest-cam footage will show she was asking for it. And police obliged.
    Yep, just like Kelly Thomas in Fullerton,CA -- she did this to herself.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    Yep, just like Kelly Thomas in Fullerton,CA -- she did this to herself.
    It Kelly Thomas had not been such a cop-hating, hate-spewing, punk-ass drug-dealing thug muslim immigrant he would still be alive today.

So yeah, she probably did do it to herself. We won't know until we see the whole story, however.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast