Thread: Man Missing After He Allegedly Jumped Off Cruise Ship on Honeymoon

Man Missing After He Allegedly Jumped Off Cruise Ship on Honeymoon

Freedom Living
    Discussion of off-the-grid and related self-sufficiency matters to achieve an independent lifestyle.
    Man Missing After He Allegedly Jumped Off Cruise Ship on Honeymoon

A Georgia man, who was on a honeymoon, is missing after he reportedly jumped over the balcony of a cruise ship on Friday.

Reco Scott, 32, disappeared from the Carnival cruise line’s Liberty ship, around 5 a.m. when he was allegedly seen jumping from a ninth deck balcony, according to reports. ...
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-missi...195300200.html

Q) If is is alive, is he an example of "Freedom Living"?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Surely the ol' lady must be free from blame.......

Theoretically, the human gene pool should be better due to the sacrifices of individuals like this.

Hopefully, he has not reproduced prior to this.

Wow, I didn't know married life was that stressful. Hope he knows how to swim cos there are "plenty of fish" in that sea he jumped into

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Surely the ol' lady must be free from blame.......
    The first few weeks will be rough, but she will certainly find someone better?

Hmmmmm.....so that's what I should have done on my honeymoon cruise.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

She probly told him she thought he was a unequal yoke after all. That can do things to a feller.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 04-10-2017 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Hmmmmm.....so that's what I should have done on my honeymoon cruise.
    Naw, you turned out alright. Glad to have ya still around, man.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Naw, you turned out alright. Glad to have ya still around, man.
    Thanks. Actually the honeymoon period was happy. (Most are). The engagement period was stressful. Once she asked me to leave her apartment for no good reason then begged me to come back as I was halfway to my car. I often think "What if I had just kept walking?" But.....I love my kids. Seriously best boys on the planet. So I'm not building that time machine.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Scott was on his honeymoon with wife Angelijica Scott after they renewed their vows last Saturday, according to WAGA.
    Maybe he should've just asked for a divorce.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Wow, I didn't know married life was that stressful. Hope he knows how to swim cos there are "plenty of fish" in that sea he jumped into
    Maybe the cruise was overbooked.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post

... Liberty ship...
    ironical.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws