Thread: Liberty candidate for Indian Trail Town Council

Post Liberty candidate for Indian Trail Town Council

Campaigning for Indian Trail Town Council under the Liberty Revolution banner.

Please visit my Facebook campaign page and share the word.

My videos are rather bland, but I hope the message is clear.

Here's my latest video.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/IHeartLi...=page_internal

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cool. Knock on enough voters doors and you should win. Get in touch with these folks they will promote you with their page.

https://www.facebook.com/candidates4libertydotcom/
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Indian Trail where?
    Do something Danke

Ahh , North Carolina . Thanks William Tell for reminding me what state forum I am in . Wow , that place has grown . Population from 12K in 2000 to 38K in 2015 . The Waxhaw Indians were pretty well wiped out 1715 - 1741 . ( Smallpox 1741)Since the Indian Trail was to trade with them I guess it is just a suburb now . Good luck Jonathon ! It was so close , in 1716 the charlestown and the colonists of South Carolina were nearly wiped out . If that dog tribe cherokee had not joined in with the whites there might still be an Indian Trail.
    Last edited by oyarde; 04-09-2017 at 09:18 PM.
    Do something Danke

Thanks for checking my post and for your helpfulness. I appreciate your thoughts.

It's funny you mentioned them. I've been following them for a few weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Cool. Knock on enough voters doors and you should win. Get in touch with these folks they will promote you with their page.

Here is my latest video. Nothing fancy. Hopefully the message is clear enough. https://www.facebook.com/IHeartLiber...1992724961191/

Just do please avoid resigning in Klingon.

(maybe Vulcan?)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    GF, First I have to get elected. If that happens, I have no intention of resigning. My vision is clear: Emulate the intent of our Founding with real Principles of Liberty. I'll need the help of so many more people to make it happen. Maybe I'll have to stand alone, but I hope not. Maybe true patriots will see and understand the vision, then rise up to join together for something bigger and more beautiful we could have ever dreamed before.

Liberty Revolution. The campaign for Indian Trail town council 2017 update. Please visit and watch my latest video.

Indian Trail Town Council and The Creature From Jekyll Island. I explain a little more about why I'm running and what I hope to accomplish. Anyone who feels inclined to vet me on a liberty scale, by all means, give it a shot.
    Last edited by Jonathon; 09-05-2017 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Different URL

Among other things, you should connect with David Waddell.

He's staying out of it. Per DW.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post

William Tell, I've been in contact with them but they're not interested in giving an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
    William Tell, I've been in contact with them but they're not interested in giving an interview.
    Yeah, they don't do interviews as far as I know but they share pages and news stories.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Thanks for the encouragement.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.