Thread: Ron Paul: No Right To Immigration, No Migration in Current System

Default Ron Paul: No Right To Immigration, No Migration in Current System

He's right. Under the current system, it's sheer madness.

“Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Will the open border supporters finally get the message or do we still need to debate this?
    What is the punishment for the attempted murder of freedom on earth? 👁👁

And the welfare state cannot be destroyed until Americans come to blows over it, or the whole damn system collapses and something rises from the ashes. There will be no political solution to the welfare state when a significant proportion of the population strongly believes in parasitic behavior. That something is not guaranteed to be favorable to liberty, and those that would agitate for a continuation of a welfare system need to be as small as possible in number if and when that time comes.

I've said it to the open borders proponents on here before and I'll say it again: stop adding cannon fodder to the trenches of the enemy.

All Ron Paul is doing in that clip, is being consistent to what he ran for POTUS on. He was never an open borders advocate until after the welfare state was dismantled, and not until that point in time.

Any other stance is suicidal.