Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump carried out Syria missile strike ‘after being convinced by daughter Ivanka’

Donald Trump carried out Syria missile strike ‘after being convinced by daughter Ivanka’

This is why most women are not fit to rule

DONALD Trump’s decision to rain down 59 Tomahawk missiles on a Syrian air base was sparked by his daughter Ivanka’s “heartbroken” response to Assad’s chemical attack, insiders have claimed.

Trump has long opposed military intervention in Syria – both as a private citizen when he criticised Obama’s intervention in the region, and as President.

But the Republican firebrand is believed to have made his dramatic U-turn after being convinced by his daughter Ivanka’s impassioned response to the Assad regime’s use of chemical weapons on Tuesday.

A source close to the first family said: “Increasingly, Ivanka is having more and more influence over her father.
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ussia-Tomahawk

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Was she on her period?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I thought it was Kushner, no wait someone he loves was threatened. Kushner must of threatened Ivanka and so Trump must of done it in order to get rid of Paul Ryan!
    No, it was the little guy, I knew he couldn't be trusted:

No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Ivanka is on Benji's team. She married into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    No, it was the little guy, I knew he couldn't be trusted:

They photoshopped his hands onto president?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post

But it wasn't a woman who was ruling and made the final decision, it was a man

last I checked, it was Trump who ordered this missile strike.

if this is true, you should be blaming your dear leader for folding to someone who doesn't know $#@! about foreign affairs and was going off of anecdotal reports about who did the attack. You trump supporters who won't call him out for his bull$#@! make me sick. stop making excuses for him and hold his feet to the fire or $#@! off.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Was she on her period?
    Is there something funny about this, you ignorant ass? As I recall, you've been a big Trump supporter from the get-go, so why don't you go fck yourself, as you're part of the problem here.

So sick of these fcking Trump supporters at this site...

Ivanka might go on to be the First Lady of Israel. Then maybe the First Lady of the USA after that!

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Is there something funny about this, you ignorant ass? As I recall, you've been a big Trump supporter from the get-go, so why don't you go fck yourself, as you're part of the problem here.

So sick of these fcking Trump supporters at this site...
    I do not want to speculate so why don't you tell us what exactly is your problem?

Is there anything left that we might be able shift the blame onto? What was the phase of the moon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Is there anything left that we might be able shift the blame onto? What was the phase of the moon?
    Given Trump's ability to reason he could not have come with this idea on his own.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Full Moon for Trump:

Half moon for the First Lady:
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Lol Donald Trump bombs Syria, and his supporters blame women.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

DONALD Trump’s decision to rain down 59 Tomahawk missiles on a Syrian air base was sparked by his daughter Ivanka’s “heartbroken” response to Assad’s chemical attack, insiders have claimed.

Trump has long opposed military intervention in Syria – both as a private citizen when he criticised Obama’s intervention in the region, and as President.

But the Republican firebrand is believed to have made his dramatic U-turn after being convinced by his daughter Ivanka’s impassioned response to the Assad regime’s use of chemical weapons on Tuesday.

A source close to the first family said: “Increasingly, Ivanka is having more and more influence over her father.

No source equals fake news.

No, Trump has a long history of an impulsive personality. The worst that happened before was he relied on government to allow him to declare bankruptcy now he can kneejerk launch military attacks that have global blowback that could cost billions their lives.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Even if she is Jewish convert and Israel is enemy of Syria, there should be caution used when evaluating such claims.

Politics

Obama Used His Daughters To Cover Up His Gay Marriage Lie [VIDEO]

02/10/2015
    A recent book by President Barack Obama’s former senior advisor David Axelrod confirms what basically everyone knew already: Obama lied about opposing gay marriage in 2008 in order to win the presidency.
    “Opposition to gay marriage was particularly strong in the black church, and as he ran for higher office, he grudgingly accepted the counsel of more pragmatic folks like me, and modified his position…” Axelrod writes. (RELATED: Axelrod: Obama’s Support Of Gay Marriage In 2008 Was Political ‘Bullsh*tting’)

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    last I checked, it was Trump who ordered this missile strike.

if this is true, you should be blaming your dear leader for folding to someone who doesn't know $#@! about foreign affairs and was going off of anecdotal reports about who did the attack. You trump supporters who won't call him out for his bull$#@! make me sick. stop making excuses for him and hold his feet to the fire or $#@! off.
    I'll call him out. He should know better thank to listen to Ivanka and Jared.

This makes it even worse. Trump is a moron if true. When your daughter is heartbroken, you buy her a puppy as opposed to launching 50 tomahawks at a sovereign country.

She often counsels her father and was very clear that action needed to be taken against Assad in some form.”

“Ivanka was infuriated over the lack of a direct response in the immediate aftermath of the Syrian attack.”

Responding the morning after Assad’s attack, The President’s eldest daughter tweeted: “Heartbroken and outraged by the images coming out of Syria following the atrocious chemical attack today.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-08-2017 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    This makes it even worse. Trump is a moron if true. When your daughter is heartbroken, you buy her a puppy as opposed to launching 50 tomahawks at a sovereign country.

Fathers have a soft spot for their daughters. Always. Trump's Achilles heel is Ivanka for sure.

Anyways it is not because libertarians support or supported Trump that Trump will behave like a libertarian.

To emotional dummies raging their frustration.. I ask this question. Are libertarians free to support Trump for any reason ?

Trump made a mistake in Syria. Let's see what happens next. I am not throwing the baby out yet.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow. Where is the alpha male the Trumpys cheered on??? Blame anybody but $#@!ing trump the commander and chief. Maybe it might just have something to do with the idiots that elected an ignorant unprincipled, lousy leader? eh.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I thought it was Kushner, no wait someone he loves was threatened. Kushner must of threatened Ivanka and so Trump must of done it in order to get rid of Paul Ryan!
    No doubt it was Kushner,daughter Ivanka is the fall person.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    No doubt it was Kushner,daughter Ivanka is the fall person.
    Do you think Jared likes to watch when Justin Trudeau and Ivanka are $#@!ing?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    He is a globalist cuck after all.

Ivanka $#@!ing Trudeau?

Justin Trudeau wouldnt want his kids near that chuck. Its not cuck its Chuck.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast