Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kremlin to U.S. It's 'One Step From War' As Trump Says Hit Syria AGAIN - WWIII

Kremlin to U.S. It's 'One Step From War' As Trump Says Hit Syria AGAIN - WWIII

Title Truncated

Kremlin tells U.S. it's 'one step from war' as Trump warns he will hit Syria AGAIN after his attack on Russia's ally Assad triggers fears of World War Three
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-step-war.html

The Kremlin has warned the US it is ‘one step from war' over Syria - but the Trump administration hit back by saying it would be prepared to carry out airstrikes again.

In the first direct American raid on Bashar al Assad’s forces, President Trump authorised the firing of 59 cruise missiles at a military airfield.

Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev denounced the US for attacking ‘the legitimate government of Syria’ and for allegedly breaking international law without the approval of the UN.

Mr Medvedev said: ‘This military action is a clear indication of the US president’s extreme dependency on the views of the Washington establishment, the one that the new president strongly criticised in his inauguration speech.'

‘Soon after his victory, I noted that everything would depend on how soon Trump’s election promises would be broken by the existing power machine. It took only two and a half months.

’The last remaining election fog has lifted. Instead of an overworked statement about a joint fight against the biggest enemy, ISIS, the Trump administration proved that it will fiercely fight the legitimate Syrian government’.

But the US President warned he would do it again after unleashing a surprise attack on the Syrian regime with a massive show of firepower.

Full article and video on link.

---

Dont forget to urinate heavily in Kim Jong-Un's cheerios at the same time so we can kick off WWIII spectacularly. The whole thing stinks of False Flag city.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    I hope he attacks russia for giving us this clown in chief.

WW III will be a fun, exciting new twist to our dull, drab lives. I imagine it will be a lot like those post apocalyptic movies and television shows.

Deep States Spying got him and his family by the ballls and are twisting,
    Last edited by UWDude; 04-08-2017 at 09:04 AM.

Hate to be right, but I hope the Trump pushers are rushing to military recruiter to enlist, in order to support their president....
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I hope he attacks russia for giving us this clown in chief.

WW III will be a fun, exciting new twist to our dull, drab lives. I imagine it will be a lot like those post apocalyptic movies and television shows.

Do you think Kushner is his handler? The kid never speaks in public and lays low almost like Phillip Dru. How can a 36 year old real estate mogul being making foreign policy decisions?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Do you think Kushner is his handler?
    No. Trump has seen all the dirt the Deep State has on him, and decided he would play ball. He doesn't want to be publicly humiliated, and have his family go through the same. He is being blackmailed. I am positive of it.

No. Trump has seen all the dirt the Deep State has on him, and decided he would play ball. He doesn't want to be publicly humiliated, and have his family go through the same. He is being blackmailed. I am positive of it.
    Or couldn't be that he is exactly who he appears to be- A liberal conman with deep ties to the establishment?

Many here saw through it, some did not. Time for folks to own their mistakes...

And we move on.

No Trump is being the Trump many of us knew and tried to warn Trumpsters about. Trump has ALWAYS been a shallow, ignorant, uninformed fool, that only cares about his name and how to make himself appear great. Trumpers got the president and the policies they voted for with their eyes tight shut.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

These people with their schemes within schemes.

What if it's simple "Bomb the sh-- out of em" just like he said he was going to do in 5 crystal clear words?

trump was always a neocon liberal. He hasn't "flipped."
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    These people with their schemes within schemes.

What if it's simple "Bomb the sh-- out of em" just like he said he was going to do in 5 crystal clear words?

trump was always a neocon liberal. He hasn't "flipped."
    That was ISIS. Stop being intellectually dishonest.

That was ISIS. Stop being intellectually dishonest.
    Correct. ISIS is a phony Western/ZIO faction that should be annihilated.

http://news.antiwar.com/2016/06/21/i...ated-in-syria/

In a speech at the Herzliya Conference, Israel’s military intelligence chief, Major General Herzi Halevy, took Israel’s long-standing position that it “prefers ISIS” over the Syrian government to a whole ‘nother level, declaring openly that Israel does not want to see ISIS defeated in the war.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    No Trump is being the Trump many of us knew and tried to warn Trumpsters about. Trump has ALWAYS been a shallow, ignorant, uninformed fool, that only cares about his name and how to make himself appear great. Trumpers got the president and the policies they voted for with their eyes tight shut.
    Pretty much.

This is how I always saw Trump:

Last edited by Ender; 04-08-2017 at 09:43 AM.
    There is no spoon.

trumpies are still trying desperately not to hear the message Donald trump was delivering all along.

To state his intention to "bomb the sh-- out of" anybody instantly demonstrated that trump was indistinguishable from his campaign contribution beneficiary and endorsee John McCain in that regard. To me, not hearing the broader message and psychology of trump's statements is intellectual dishonesty.

When he saw sad pictures of gassed kids, he decided to "bomb the sh-- out of" Assad. Who's he going to be triggered by next?
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Pretty much.

This is how I always saw Trump:

Trump has always been motivated by power and elitism so was extremely susceptible to following the power and elite to Greatness. "Drain the swamp" was a cute slogan for the ignorant masses.

Banned

Blog Entries
    trumpies are still trying desperately not to hear the message Donald trump was delivering all along.

To state his intention to "bomb the sh-- out of" anybody instantly demonstrated that trump was indistinguishable from his campaign contribution beneficiary and endorsee John McCain in that regard. To me, not hearing the broader message and psychology of trump's statements is intellectual dishonesty.

When he saw sad pictures of gassed kids, he decided to "bomb the sh-- out of" Assad. Who's he going to be triggered by next?
    Blackmail runs the world.

(and Ive been saying this since Ive been here).

Blackmail runs the world.
    It's not the sole explanation for the evil actions of the fundamentally immoral.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's not the sole explanation for the evil actions of the fundamentally immoral.
    this is an explanation,

The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. If you worship me, it will all be yours.”
    though even folks that should understand,, don't.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    this is an explanation,

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pcosmar again.

Michael Savage:

"“Do you want war with Russia, all of you idiots, all of you fools who are pounding the war drums.” ... “Who got to you, Mr. President? Who is whispering in your ear and could have made you make this dramatic of a change towards Russia in just three days?"
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Michael Savage:

"“Do you want war with Russia, all of you idiots, all of you fools who are pounding the war drums.” ... “Who got to you, Mr. President? Who is whispering in your ear and could have made you make this dramatic of a change towards Russia in just three days?"
    One minute, Tilllerson says that Assad should lead Syria and 72 hours later he must be removed. Savage isn't completely off with this theory.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-08-2017 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    this is an explanation,

The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. If you worship me, it will all be yours.”
    Perfectly stated. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Michael Savage:

Lol, ask Fox, cuz Hittlary is their hero:

Hours before airstrikes, Hillary Clinton called for bombing of Syrian airfields
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...airfields.html

It is almost as if she is acting as co-president despite losing the "official" election...

So, if Hittlary got in, we would have attacked Syria. With Tramp in, we have attacked Syria. Either way, we were screwed. Still think voting matters, or have you fallen for the Illusion of Choice yet again? (not you, Joe, the Trumpies)
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Lol, ask Fox, cuz Hittlary is their hero:

Hours before airstrikes, Hillary Clinton called for bombing of Syrian airfields
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...airfields.html

It is almost as if she is acting as co-president despite losing the "official" election...

So, if Hittlary got in, we would have attacked Syria. With Tramp in, we have attacked Syria. Either way, we were screwed. Still think voting matters, or have you fallen for the Illusion of Choice yet again? (not you, Joe, the Trumpies)
    President Paul would not be attacking Syria right now.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    President Paul would not be attacking Syria right now.
    Neither would Trump, since you just spent 6 months telling us he was a Russian agent, shill.
    In fact, the whole "Russian Agent" propaganda drive may very well be what touched this all off.
    As Scott Adam's wrote, people secretly want Trump to be Hitler, so they don't look a fool, and their actions may force his hand into being Hitler.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post

This forum lacks enough rep power for ^this.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Neither would Trump, since you just spent 6 months telling us he was a Russian agent, shill.
    In fact, the whole "Russian Agent" propaganda drive may very well be what touched this all off.
    As Scott Adam's wrote, people secretly want Trump to be Hitler, so they don't look a fool, and their actions may force his hand into being Hitler.
    Now I've officially heard it all. Trump is Hitler, but it's not his fault!! MAN can that guy ever play chess!
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by chudrockz View Post
    Now I've officially heard it all. Trump is Hitler, but it's not his fault!! MAN can that guy ever play chess!
    Oh, the "trump will become Hitler because people keep saying he's Hitler" psychobabble is one of their greatest hits. I haven't heard it in a while though. trumpies excel at pop psychology.

I hadn't heard this new twist though - trump will attack Russia because people keep saying he's a Russian agent. It contradicts the reasoning of the Hitler thing and still makes just as much sense.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I hadn't heard this new twist though - trump will attack Russia because people keep saying he's a Russian agent. It contradicts the reasoning of the Hitler thing and still makes just as much sense.
    No, it's the same thing.

The Scott Adams piece was talking about if groups like antifa etc resort to violent protest and terrorism, Trump would have to crack down on them, making him closer to Hitler. From there, things could spiral out of control.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    No, I don't even think so.
    Why do you think I detested the entire Russian agent narrative? I knew it could only lead to bad things, because it was being instigated by bad people.

A few days ago, my sports watching co-worker says to me, "sounds like that russian connection and Trump is real"
    I said "nope, not even"
    He said, "oh bull$#@!"
    And i knew then, the Russia narrative was working. This guy couldn't care less about politics. all he cares about is sports... ...but suddenly he has a passionate opinion about trump and Russia.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast