Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Trump Supporters Please Weigh In On Syria Bombing Without War Declaration

Forum Trump Supporters Please Weigh In On Syria Bombing Without War Declaration

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's using the "vital national security interest" clause, but it seems he has forgotten that this has to be an action to stop an immediate act of aggression against the United States, where there isn't time to convene congress.

Not happy at all about it.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Not happy at all about it.
    Me neither.

I think it might be a little hasty, but I am currently in suspense.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    He's using the "vital national security interest" clause, but it seems he has forgotten that this has to be an action to stop an immediate act of aggression against the United States, where there isn't time to convene congress.
    I have Syrian guys banging on my door, waving jeweled daggers about and so forth. God bless Trump for helping me out here. Definitely imminent threat.

I have been cutting Trump much slack, but I don't foresee any making up for this.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I have Syrian guys banging on my door, waving jeweled daggers about and so forth. God bless Trump for helping me out here. Definitely imminent threat.
    Then why didn't he send somebody to help you, instead of bombing another country?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Absolutely ridiculous. I cannot believe he caved this fast to the foreign policy establishment. SAD.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

I think it might be a little hasty, but I am currently in suspense.
    In suspense?

Get some good Sativa and clear your head Bubba.

some saw this coming.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Terrible. Very disheartening. Perhaps a trap to impeach him. On the other hand, it's not necessarily WW3 as people are panicking about.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    In suspense?

some saw this coming.
    Best hope is the false flag is uncovered, and Trump holds those who gave him the info responsible. Not Bannon, of course, because he was actually taken of the NSC the other day. Maybe there was some strategy there. Other than that, it is looking a little grim.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Best hope is the false flag is uncovered, and Trump holds those who gave him the info responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    In suspense?

some saw this coming.
    ^This
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Best hope is the false flag is uncovered, and Trump holds those who gave him the info responsible. Not Bannon, of course, because he was actually taken of the NSC the other day. Maybe there was some strategy there. Other than that, it is looking a little grim.
    LOL. If Trump was going to go down that road he wouldn't have launched the attack. Massie already called it. It was most likely a chemical weapons dump that got bombed by accident.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Terrible. Very disheartening. Perhaps a trap to impeach him. On the other hand, it's not necessarily WW3 as people are panicking about.
    I don't know who said this would be WW3 but I don't think so. My prediction is that Russia absorbs the hit even if she lost soldiers in the attack. Russia didn't attack Turkey even though Turkey shot down a Russian plane. People hate on Vladimir Putin, but he's one of the most level headed leaders on the world stage today. All of his moves are cold and calculated and he will not start a war over this. He only believes in fighting wars he knows he can win.

What will happen, if Trump gets his way and Assad is removed, is that the last safe haven for Christians in the region will go down in flames and it will become a Shiite or Sunni dominated sharia republic.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. If Trump was going to go down that road he wouldn't have launched the attack. Massie already called it. It was most likely a chemical weapons dump that got bombed by accident.
    Yeah, Trump already said he doesn't trust these people. He already knows they are lying. They have all the power though to bring him down, so he must do what their bidding.

Not just the Trump people but we should talk to the idiots who bought the whole Trump is a Russian agent BS. The same idiots posted articles after articles trying to get members to buy into the ridiculous myth.

Those people are still free to post on he forum but AuH20 is the one that is banned.

I don't know who said this would be WW3 but I don't think so. My prediction is that Russia absorbs the hit even if she lost soldiers in the attack. Russia didn't attack Turkey even though Turkey shot down a Russian plane. People hate on Vladimir Putin, but he's one of the most level headed leaders on the world stage today. All of his moves are cold and calculated and he will not start a war over this. He only believes in fighting wars he knows he can win.

What will happen, if Trump gets his way and Assad is removed, is that the last safe haven for Christians in the region will go down in flames and it will become a Shiite or Sunni dominated sharia republic.
    And the refugee crisis and Islamification of Europe will grow much worse.

Except Putin can't afford to lose Syria. If Trump wants to replace Assad with a US puppet, Putin has no choice but to stop him. That jet that was shot down, was nothing worth retaliating over. There was nothing to be gained strategically. I could see Putin refraining from escalation in this situation too, but only if he doesn't lose Syria as an ally.
    Last edited by misterx; 04-06-2017 at 10:57 PM.

Yeah, Trump already said he doesn't trust these people. He already knows they are lying. They have all the power though to bring him down, so he must do what their bidding.
    *Sigh* This is what you don't understand. Trump doesn't give a flip about you or your principles or common decency or anything. Trump is for Trump. Trump gave contradictory promises to contradictory audiences. He got you and other pro-liberty people on board by calling Iraq a mistake and attacking Bush, then he got teocons on board by attacking Obama for getting out of Iraq "too soon" and for not attacking Assad. Oh...but that's after he first said Obama should not attack Assad back in 2013. And guess what? In 2013 most of the rest of the country was saying don't attack Assad including many republicans. In this situation Trump had to throw one group of his supporters under the bus, the teocons or the non-interventionists. He chose the teocons over you. It's that simple.

Massie already called it. It was most likely a chemical weapons dump that got bombed by accident.
    Team McCain just got back from Syria, I would bet they probably placed the sarin gas at the target or possibly gave it to the rebels to launch when Assad attacked them.

Except Putin can't afford to lose Syria. If Trump wants to replace Assad with a US puppet, Putin has no choice but to stop him.
    We're you the one predicting that Putin and Trump will come to a mutually agreeable replacement for Assad? I'm sure they can find someone who will allow Russia access to Syrian ports while being a bloodthirsty Islamist bent on destroying Syria's Christian minority. Make no mistake, the Christians are the real targets of those cruise missiles.

We're you the one predicting that Putin and Trump will come to a mutually agreeable replacement for Assad? I'm sure they can find someone who will allow Russia access to Syrian ports while being a bloodthirsty Islamist bent on destroying Syria's Christian minority. Make no mistake, the Christians are the real targets of those cruise missiles.
    This is just completely ludicrous, the Christians are not the target of anything. These people are fighting a war because they want to bring Middle east gas to europe. If they could do this without killing any Christians, I am sure they would do just that.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    How much for the daggers ? Are they real Damascus with real jewels ?
    Do something Danke

Team McCain just got back from Syria, I would bet they probably placed the sarin gas at the target or possibly gave it to the rebels to launch when Assad attacked them.
    Ummm....the ISIS backed rebels already had chemical weapons and even the U.N. has confirmed that they have used them repeatedly during this conflict. You don't have to go with an exotic false flag conspiracy theory when a simple one will do.

Now here's the question. Why didn't Trump even consider the obvious possibility that rebel held chemical weapons might have been accidentally bombed (like Massie did), or that rebels used the cover of the attack to release chemical weapons they already had (the sane part of your otherwise bat guano crazy scenario)? Instead Trump rushed to launch missiles before any investigation could be done. Now there is no way for Trump to backtrack and say "false flag" because Trump never admits mistakes.

What is the reasoning behind your claim that the objective is to slaughter Syria's Christians?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This is just completely ludicrous, the Christians are not the target of anything. These people are fighting a war because they want to bring Middle east gas to europe. If they could do this without killing any Christians, I am sure they would do just that.
    Each place where Christians have had sanctuary, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, have either had regime change or been under constant threat of regime change or have had regime change. Maybe Christians have just picked bad places to live.

Clearly, Trump really does pay foreign hookers to pee on him. Probably even gets sexually excited from them pooping on his face too.

What is the reasoning behind your claim that the objective is to slaughter Syria's Christians?
    In 2004 Christians fled Iraq because we overthrew their protector Saddam Hussein. Most of them went to Syria.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast