Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: US Launches Tomahawks Into Syria

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Hey peeps unconfirmed, missiles hit nothing but old plane carcasses, no casualties. Prob bs people trying to tell them selves nice sounding lies. We will see.
    Like Clinton bombing the aspirin factory? We shall see. One thing that I don't want to see is another secular regime in the middle east fall. It will inevitably be replaced by Islamists who will either be shiites beholden to Iran or wahabi sunnis beholden to Saudi Arabia. Neither result will be good for Syria's minority Christian community or the Kurds or the Yzidis or any other minority religious group. The liberals/neocons push tolerance here then promote policies that inflame sectarianism around the world.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    F%^& this s%$&! Why!?
    Is this a serious question?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Hey peeps unconfirmed, missiles hit nothing but old plane carcasses, no casualties. Prob bs people trying to tell them selves nice sounding lies. We will see.
    If a foreign country launched fifty missiles into the Salton Sea, you bet your ass we would consider it an act of war, rightfully so.
    Last edited by Pizzo; 04-06-2017 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    So ... it's gone from "Hillary would be much worse" to "Hillary wouldn't have been much better " ...
    Is there any doubt that if Hillary were President we would have boots on the ground until there is regime change? Trump didn't say anything about regime change, he said we need to stop the bloodshed. It sounds like he does not want to escalate this.
    Like I said ... it's gone from "Hillary would be much worse" to "Hillary wouldn't have been much better " ...
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sean Hannity: "America is leading from the front! America is BACK!"

#MAGA
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Trump losing support from base, he is opening himself to more attacks from deep state and neocons. #syrianhoax
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Having spent 27 months in Iraq, I know firsthand what those bombs do.... I feel very deeply for the loss of life at the hands of our government. You seem to treat such loss of life as cavalier.

you're flip flopping.

i was arguing for defending the people who got gassed, and i'm cavalier about the loss of life?....take a break man before you pass out.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Is this a serious question?
    No. I'm just frustrated with the power of these people to get their way.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Trump losing support from base, he is opening himself to more attacks from deep state and neocons. #syrianhoax
    I dunno, the_donald seems to have backflipped from 'chemical attack was a hoax/false flag' to 'this is a good and measured response' in about an hour.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/..._base_with_60/
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    strategically it was probably a good idea to do this while the chinese leader was in town discussing that rouge nation N Korea. trump needs to show he has the sack to use force. its some kind of right of passage for any modern world leader.

this is NOT why i voted for the guy. I do not support this, and honestly thought he'd have more restraint. Sure the images of the kids getting gassed is horrible, but ffs find out who did it first, and definitely go to congress before starting a new war.

also, i think russia had already signaled they would look the other way.

this is a distraction. from something, the whole thing seems orchestrated.
    Isn't it all though?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    before you critique someones posting grammar or sentence construction, you really should proof read your ramblings before posting...

lol
    Well, I proofread that last post and the new one. Unfortunately for you, your grammar is spot on but your reasoning skills is on par with that of a man with a bullet in his head. Sad for you, but your perfect grammar cannot conceal that fact.

Heads up Kim Jung Un.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The first time I voted for Ron Paul was in 2008. Can you name one wrong thing Ron Paul did since 2008? Because I can't.

Okay. So everytime Obama did something that was done in your name. And Obama voters shouldn't regret having voted for him. Nobody should ever regret anything. I'm okay, you're okay, we never admit our mistakes because that would mean weakness. Let's just all run off the cliff together.

sure, he hired criminals to run his campaign. he tried to use force to take something that didn't belong to him. Not saying he's a bad guy or whatever, but we all do wrong things. the point is, i'm not going to regret my decisions because someone i voted for screws up. It's my responsibility to correct the mistake, not have regret over something that someone else did that I had no control over.

Yeah, he was the america president, so when he does something externally in the world, he's representing me and everyone else calling themselves american. No they shouldn't regret it. People will have regrets. It's not up to someone else to decide who should regret what and when tho. Regret is a feeling.

I regret living in a world where people are ready to fight someone who voted for Trump because he bombed a deserted airfield, yet simply forget that just a couple of days ago, in that same part of the world dozens of children where gassed to death. My regret is that people care more about political bull$#@! than trying to figure out how to put an end to all of this $#@!.

My hope was that Trump would bring some much needed change to the political landscape. he's done that, and will continue to do that. so i have no regret in voting for him. I am getting exactly what I expected from him in that regard. Did I expect him to be some great liberty candidate that would stop the aggression in this country? hell no, just look at the responses and hatred in this thread. No president is going to make that go away any time soon.

True, but he knows he is done without Russian support. Neither Putin nor Trump want war, so they will come together quickly on a peace deal. The danger is in further false flags if the MIC refuses to accept a peace deal.
    This is the US bombing a Russian ally.

The idea that this is a step toward peace is delusional.

This is a step toward war.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Sean Hannity: "America is leading from the front! America is BACK!"

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Congress needs to meet NOW before this goes any further.
    Awww, bummer. Congress is about to go on a two week vacation to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus, the peacemaker. Gee, bad timing huh. Ain't nobody got time for that Syrian stuff.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Like I said ... it's gone from "Hillary would be much worse" to "Hillary wouldn't have been much better " ...
    Actually the argument was always that Trump would be somewhat better than Hillary, and he's actually been significantly better than Hillary. Where do you get the idea that Hillary would have been better? Even on this issue, Hillary would have Assad swinging from a rope by this time next week.

The question is, how far is he going to take it? He had to do something, but is he on board with regime change? I don't know, I'm not ready to make a prediction on that yet.
    I am, yes he is.
    "The Patriarch"

Hillary would have bombed everything, AND have sex with a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Yes , while true they were no threat , it was thought to be american students there held by the Cuban Army . Personally , I say let the cubans eat the kids .
    The existential threat to the US was to allow the graduates from these caribbean "medical schools" to actually practice their trade on unsuspecting Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WW3 just began. Trump joins Obama, Bush, Clinton in a long line of dumbass presidents.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    This is the US bombing a Russian ally.

The idea that this is a step toward peace is delusional.

This is a step toward war.

Russia has already said they are willing to move on from Assad. Do you really think Russia is going to attack in response to this single attack if no Russians were killed? Trump is already on the phone with them telling them that we don't want war, we want to negotiate a cease fire that is beneficial to all sides.

I can't wait to come back to this thread when a peaceful transition of power takes place with Russian approval.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I dunno, the_donald seems to have backflipped from 'chemical attack was a hoax/false flag' to 'this is a good and measured response' in about an hour.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/..._base_with_60/
    Most of T_D knows its a fake attack to entice an act of war, they just can't fully admit to themselves yet that Trump got played, although this is the biggest chink in Trump's armor that I've seen. Mike Cernovich is live streaming right now on how Trump is losing support as we speak.

THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    sure, he hired criminals to run his campaign. he tried to use force to take something that didn't belong to him. Not saying he's a bad guy or whatever, but we all do wrong things. the point is, i'm not going to regret my decisions because someone i voted for screws up. It's my responsibility to correct the mistake, not have regret over something that someone else did that I had no control over.
    Okay. I was talking about actual political decisions. You know, like votes. I could care less who ran his campaign or what happened or didn't happen with a web domain. Those decisions don't affect me and have no bearing on who I would or would not vote for. I voted for Bill Clinton twice and when I realized later what he did with the power I helped give him I regretted those votes. While I didn't have control over what Bill Clinton did, I did have control over whether or not to give him my support to have the power to do those things. I don't regret who Bill Clinton slept with or groped with our without their permission because my vote was not for his personal life.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Russia has already said they are willing to move on from Assad. Do you really think Russia is going to attack in response to this single attack if no Russians were killed? Trump is already on the phone with them telling them that we don't want war, we want to negotiate a cease fire that is beneficial to all sides.
    You think Putin will let the West oust Assad? You think he will give up his naval port in the Eastern Med? You think he will let the UN install a puppet government on his doorstep?

SRSLY?
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Jan2017

Thomas Massie could have been right still -
    Syrian jets from this base, Assad's most strategic airfied, struck an ammo depot in a previously obscure city.
    Was sarin nerve gas being stored there (?) - and less than 48 hours later Trump acts because he gets convinced
    "that the red line of using chemical weapons" was crossed by Assad.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you really think this will be a single attack? Do you really think there won't be any more false flags? The neo-cons got that dumbass in the White House to bite once. Why not go for a second bite?
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Why should Assad be removed? Do you now support Bush and his removal of Saddam? If not then you shouldn't support the removal of Assad.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast