Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: US Launches Tomahawks Into Syria

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Did voting for cow dung instead of horse dung get you what you wanted?

It's time for everyone to say NO.
    Which was Johnson?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did voting for cow dung instead of horse dung get you what you wanted?

It's time for everyone to say NO.
    It didn't get me everything I wanted, but it got me some of it.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    If you think we checked Russia you are delusional. You really think Russia couldn't have done what we just did?
    They are the ones that set a "red line" this time. So they must retaliate now or else they will look weak. Haven't you been paying attention? Before Trump ordered these strikes Russian officials were condemning any future action of the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Which was Johnson?
    NO.

Go back to the founding principles.

And- stop the 2 party system and restart the whole US of A.

This cannot go on.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    They are the ones that set a "red line" this time. So they must retaliate now or else they will look weak. Haven't you been paying attention? Before Trump ordered these strikes Russian officials were condemning any future action of the United States.
    Putin doesn't care about looking weak, he is more concerned with getting what he wants. If Trump wants to give Putin what he wants while looking like the tough guy, I'm sure Putin is more than happy to let him play John Wayne.

NO.

Go back to the founding principles.

And- stop the 2 party system and restart the whole US of A.

This cannot go on.
    Well, yeah, it basically was a "NO" vote.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Who thinks the accusations that Trump is Putin's puppet played into this decision? I wonder if they weren't trying to goad Trump into opposing Russia by attacking his ego.

How did that philosophy work out for you? Did abstaining get you what you wanted?
    If he had voted, would anything be different at all?

If you had abstained, would anything be different at all?

Voting doesn't gain you anything, and abstaining doesn't lose you anything.

On anything but the smallest and most local of levels, it's nothing but an irrelvant distraction.

So why bother?

Who thinks the accusations that Trump is Putin's puppet played into this decision? I wonder if they weren't trying to goad Trump into opposing Russia by attacking his ego.
    What kind of man takes his country to war in order to protect his ego.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    What kind of man takes his country to war over his ego.
    A man with a big and fragile ego. I think everyone knows if you want to manipulate Trump, using his ego is the best way to do it.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    If he had voted, would anything be different at all?

If you had abstained, would anything be different at all?

Voting doesn't gain you anything, and abstaining doesn't lose you anything.

On anything but the smallest and most local of levels, it's nothing but an irrelvant distraction.

So why bother?
    If everyone who voted Trump as the lesser of two evils had abstained, then we would have President Clinton. If everyone of my mindset had written in Rand Paul, we'd still have President Clinton. I don't see what is so hard to understand about that. I think there is a malicious, subversive element in conservative circles trying to convince them that voting is pointless.

ISIS has started attacking SAA positions in Homs.

President Putin “regards the strikes as aggression against a sovereign nation,” his spokesman Dmitry Peskov said, noting that the president believes the strikes were carried out “in violation of international law, and also under an invented pretext.”
    https://www.rt.com/news/383815-putin...ia-aggression/

Why? Do you think if Trump didn't win that things would be better? So Trump isn't the savior we hoped for, it's not like we'd be better off if Hillary won.
    Hillary, obviously, is total garbage and with Trump the possible outcomes were somewhere between kinda good and kinda garbage, and he's moving toward kinda garbage.

Don't we get awful all the time? Aren't we used to choosing between bad choices?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Which was Johnson?
    You mean the one with CFR Bill Weld as his running mate? Chicken dung.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Right Wing View Post
    I believe the gas attacks may have been a false flag. Not to minimize their deaths, but ironically, the amount killed is less than a third of the civilians killed in the U.S. airstrikes on Mosul in March.
    This is assuming there was a real gas incident in the first place. There's way too big of a track record of fakery to accept even the basic premise of a gas incident at face value. Once you accept the premise, the rest is just details.

Watch this $#@!:

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

If everyone who voted Trump as the lesser of two evils had abstained, then we would have President Clinton.
    I didn't say anything about "everyone who voted for Trump."

I asked "If he had voted, would anything be different?"

I asked "If you had abstained, would anything be different?"

If everyone of my mindset had written in Rand Paul, we'd still have President Clinton.
    I didn't say anything about "everyone of [your] mindset [writing] in Rand Paul."

I asked "If he had voted, would anything be different?"

I don't see what is so hard to understand about that.
    There isn't anything hard to understand about it.

It just doesn't have anything to do with what I asked.

I think there is a malicious, subversive element in conservative circles trying to convince them that voting is pointless.
    Not being in "conservative circles" I wouldn't know anything about the motivations of its elements.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-07-2017 at 01:31 AM.

^^^^Y'all need to ignore all of misterx's posts. Disruption shills gonna disrupt threads.

---------------------

Israelis and Saudis have both praised the missile attack. Why? Because there's no difference. Both are Yahudi crypto (fake) jews working together.
    Last edited by devil21; 04-07-2017 at 01:32 AM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I didn't say anything about "everyone who voted for Trump."

I asked "If he [Ender] had voted, would anything be different?"

I didn't say anything about "everyone of [your] mindset [writing] in Rand Paul."

I asked "If he [Ender] had voted, would anything be different?"

There isn't anything hard to understand about it.

It just doesn't have anything to do with what I asked.

Not being in "conservative circles" I wouldn't know anything about the motivations of its elements.
    Sorry, I live in the real world where the events that cause one person to abstain cause thousands of others to abstain. Had I chosen to abstain, the beliefs/events/influences that caused me to abstain would have caused thousands more to do the same, and could have swayed the election. Therefore, it's impossible to say that in the real world, my abstaining would have made zero difference.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    ^^^^Y'all need to ignore all of misterx's posts. Disruption shills gonna disrupt threads.

---------------------

Israelis and Saudis have both praised the missile attack. Why? Because there's no difference. Both are Yahudi crypto (fake) jews working together.
    Al Qaeda, ISIS, Marco Rubio, McCain, Graham, Chuck Schumer have all praised Trump on this attack. And of course, don't forget this gem:

Hillary Clinton calls for U.S. to bomb Syrian air fields

In her first interview since her stunning presidential election defeat by Republican rival Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton on Thursday called for the United States to bomb Syrian air fields.

Clinton, in an interview at the Women in the World Summit in New York, also called Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election a theft more damaging than Watergate.

Asked whether she now believes that failing to take a tougher stand against Syria was her worst foreign policy mistake as secretary of state under President Barack Obama, Clinton said she favored more aggressive action against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

"I think we should have been more willing to confront Assad," Clinton said in the interview, conducted by New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof.

"I really believe we should have and still should take out his air fields and prevent him from being able to use them to bomb innocent people and drop sarin gas on them."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pe...-idUSKBN179058
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

BREAKING!
    Russia "halts" agreement with U.S. to avoid clashes in Syria airspace

Press TV,RT Citing officials.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    BREAKING!
    Russia "halts" agreement with U.S. to avoid clashes in Syria airspace

Press TV,RT Citing officials.

Things are about to get out of control.

Things are about to get out of control.
    RT had a from NSC member saying that will actually reduce the chances of escalation. I don't know what her reasoning is for that.

RT had a from NSC member saying that will actually reduce the chances of escalation. I don't know what her reasoning is for that.
    It would be interesting to hear the reasoning for that. It's been in my experience that cutting off communications usually leads to bigger problems.

It would be interesting to hear the reasoning for that. It's been in my experience that cutting off communications usually leads to bigger problems.
    I'm assuming that she believes it will stop the US military from making further moves until diplomacy has had a chance to run its course.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm assuming that she believes it will stop the US military from making further moves until diplomacy has had a chance to run its course.
    Hopefully. I read it as a warning that Russia will fire at any flying object that isn't waving a Russian flag.

Hopefully. I read it as a warning that Russia will fire at any flying object that isn't waving a Russian flag.
    Exactly. Which is why Trump would be a fool to attack Assad again right now.

Basically, I read this as Russia saying,"this stops now, either you handle this diplomatically, or you will have more than just the Syrian Army to worry about."
    Last edited by misterx; 04-07-2017 at 02:21 AM.

Some Wall St foreshadowing:

Exactly. Which is why Trump would be a fool to attack Assad again right now.

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast