Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 88 of 88

Thread: “The Truth About Vaccines”

  1. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    The children weren't randomly selected because the group of vaccinated children isn't the same as the unvaccinated children. In our world that's upside down such an argument would mean that it is impossible to compare a group of vaccinated to unvaccinated children...
    This doesn't mean that the trial was "unscientific"; we can read in the report how they did the research...
    It isn't research. It's a survey.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62

    Default

    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul.
    "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne
    "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

  4. #63

    Default

    For some reason I think this is a good moment to revive this thread and I’ve found an interesting list to add.

    A “top 10” reasons to never take a vaccine: http://freedom-articles.toolsforfree...accine-top-10/
    1 - Toxic Ingredients – Formaldehyde, MSG, Antibiotics, GMOs, Polysorbate, Mercury, Squalene and More
    2 - Toxic Adjuvants – Aluminum
    3 - Hidden Ingredients – Immunity-Destroying Nagalese
    4 - Injection of Human and Animal Cells
    5 - Blood Sludge, Hypoxia, Ischemia and Localized “Strokes” in Your Body
    6 - The Herd Immunity Myth Busted
    7 - Viral Shedding
    8 - Possible Side Effects of Paralysis and Death
    9 - Insufficient Legal Recourse
    10 - The Vaccine-Sterilization-Depopulation Connection

    I've learned that Mahatma Gandhi was an anti-vaxxer...
    Pro-vaxxers wouldn't call this lies, would they?
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason.

  5. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    For some reason I think this is a good moment to revive this thread and I’ve found an interesting list to add.

    A “top 10” reasons to never take a vaccine: http://freedom-articles.toolsforfree...accine-top-10/
    1 - Toxic Ingredients – Formaldehyde, MSG, Antibiotics, GMOs, Polysorbate, Mercury, Squalene and More
    2 - Toxic Adjuvants – Aluminum
    3 - Hidden Ingredients – Immunity-Destroying Nagalese
    4 - Injection of Human and Animal Cells
    5 - Blood Sludge, Hypoxia, Ischemia and Localized “Strokes” in Your Body
    6 - The Herd Immunity Myth Busted
    7 - Viral Shedding
    8 - Possible Side Effects of Paralysis and Death
    9 - Insufficient Legal Recourse
    10 - The Vaccine-Sterilization-Depopulation Connection

    I've learned that Mahatma Gandhi was an anti-vaxxer...
    Pro-vaxxers wouldn't call this lies, would they?
    1) formaldehyde- a few molecules remain from cleaning equipment. Your own cells produce formaldehyde- it isn't going to hurt you.
    MSG- not in vaccines
    GMOs- not in vaccines
    Antibiotics- not in vaccines
    Polysorbate- also used in ice cream. One ice cream serving (8 ounces) contains 170,000 micrograms. It is also in the HPV vaccine- 50 micrograms which is an insignificant amount.
    Mercury- removed from vaccines intended for children. The multi- use flu vaccine still has some but you can request a mercury free single use version if you are concerned
    Squalene- that is the oil in your fingerprints. If that is dangerous, please do not touch anything you intend to eat. It is sold in health food stores as a beneficial supplement.

    All of these are in insignificant amounts.
    "The only thing we have to fear is.... fear itself!" Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
    "Be afwaid. Be berry afwaid" Donald Trump.

    The optimists built this country and made it great- not the fearful. Fear can only destroy.

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  6. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    For some reason I think this is a good moment to revive this thread and I’ve found an interesting list to add.

    A “top 10” reasons to never take a vaccine: http://freedom-articles.toolsforfree...accine-top-10/
    1 - Toxic Ingredients – Formaldehyde, MSG, Antibiotics, GMOs, Polysorbate, Mercury, Squalene and More
    2 - Toxic Adjuvants – Aluminum
    3 - Hidden Ingredients – Immunity-Destroying Nagalese
    4 - Injection of Human and Animal Cells
    5 - Blood Sludge, Hypoxia, Ischemia and Localized “Strokes” in Your Body
    6 - The Herd Immunity Myth Busted
    7 - Viral Shedding
    8 - Possible Side Effects of Paralysis and Death
    9 - Insufficient Legal Recourse
    10 - The Vaccine-Sterilization-Depopulation Connection

    I've learned that Mahatma Gandhi was an anti-vaxxer...
    Pro-vaxxers wouldn't call this lies, would they?
    Considering that it's all pretty blatantly wrong, yes. This is a pretty good example of the lies that anti-vaxxers tell. The person who created the list clearly isn't interested in facts.

    Speaking of facts:

    Consider the numbers around vaccines, though. Often, something like 1 in 1,000 kids experience moderate side effects such as prolonged crying. For more severe side effects, such as seizures or that rotavirus-caused bowel blockage, the odds go down to one in tens of thousands.

    Among children who contract measles, one in 1,000 get encephalitis, an acute brain infection, and one or two in 1,000 die. In 2011, among the 18,000 Americans who got whooping cough that year, more than 1 in 2,000 died, all of them babies.
    Last edited by angelatc; 09-04-2017 at 06:04 PM.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  7. #66

    Default

    One of the many lies the pharmaceutical industry tells us, is that there is “scientific evidence” that vaccines prevent diseases.

    There has never been a proper placebo controlled study to prove the efficacy of vaccines. Ironically pro-vaxxers in turn claim that it would be “unethical” to demand a study comparing placebo to vaccines.
    Also disgusting is the practice of inverting the “burden of proof”. According to the state media anti-vaxxers have the “burden of proof” to show that vaccines cause serious harm, while "scientifically" speaking the pharmaceutical industry should provide the “scientific” evidence for the efficacy of vaccines first.
    See for example the following video, in which Colleen Boyle of the CDC admits to Rep. Posey, that there has not been a placebo study that compares vaccinated to unvaccinated.


    Here’s more evidence that vaccines cause harm: https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/07/...elated-deaths/
    Although experts are less willing to openly disclose the fact that adverse reactions can and do include death, one has only to look at reports to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) to see that mortality is a possible outcome. From 1990 through 2010, for example, VAERS received 1,881 reports of infant deaths following vaccination, representing a 4.8% mortality rate.
    See tables 2, 3 and 4 from the report in the last link with the hospitalisation and mortality rate as recorded in VAERS: http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/...60327112440111


    In the 1970s and 1980s, a relatively large amount of money was paid out to the (parents of) victims of the pertussis component in vaccines, which caused permanent brain damage in rare cases (pertussis vaccine encephalopathy).
    Ronald Reagan playing the role of US President for real, had the “National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act” passed, that effectively restricted compensation for the damage of vaccines. If I understand correctly, part of this was the VAERS database.
    The state media have since claimed that the evidence that was convincing enough in the courtroom, is “junk science”: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...ine_Injury_Act

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    According to the state media, the vaccines didn’t cause the brain damage, because the children supposedly would have gotten this brain damage anyhow, and the vaccines only made this happen sooner. This claim by the state media sounds like “junk science” to me…
    I haven’t found a good article on the effects of pertussis, which these days is still a part of DPT vaccines.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason.

  8. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    One of the many lies the pharmaceutical industry tells us, is that there is “scientific evidence” that vaccines prevent diseases.
    There is scientific evidence that vaccines prevent diseases, because there is evidence that people who are vaccinated are less likely to contract the disease than those who aren't. There is also evidence that when the vaccination rates within a population reach a certain level, the disease will wane. For examples - measles is pretty much eradicated in the US, with the only outbreaks being traced back to carriers who visited nations where the disease is still not contained.

    As explained over and over, the "evidence" the anti vaxxers are demanding is the type of test Nazis would do. Intentionally exposing anybody, much less unprotected children, to diseases is at the least unethical. At worst, it's evil. As are the people who continue to insist that these tests should be run.
    Last edited by angelatc; 09-05-2017 at 10:08 AM.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  9. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    According to the state media, the vaccines didn’t cause the brain damage, because the children supposedly would have gotten this brain damage anyhow, and the vaccines only made this happen sooner. This claim by the state media sounds like “junk science” to me…
    I haven’t found a good article on the effects of pertussis, which these days is still a part of DPT vaccines.
    Strawman on top of strawman.

    I suspect you've found plenty of articles on pertussis, just none that help the anti-vaxxer case. It's hard to make a case for letting infants cough themselves to death, and why some people insist on trying just baffles me.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  10. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    As explained over and over, the "evidence" the anti vaxxers are demanding is the type of test Nazis would do. Intentionally exposing anybody, much less unprotected children, to diseases is at the least unethical. At worst, it's evil. As are the people who continue to insist that these tests should be run.
    A proper placebo controlled trial of vaccines, shouldn't include exposing humans to diseases. But would involve a double-blind group in which part of the children would receive a vaccine, and others placebo.
    Unfortunately the pharmaceutical industry rather uses strawman arguments to discredit the demand for proper scientific study. Now why would they?
    Surely you won't mind my explanation: "they" want to hide that vaccines cause more harm than do good, while making a buck at the same time...
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason.

  11. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    A proper placebo controlled trial of vaccines, shouldn't include exposing humans to diseases. But would involve a double-blind group in which part of the children would receive a vaccine, and others placebo.
    Exactly. They would have to intentionally make the unprotected children sick. It's unethical.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  12. #71

    Default

    I haven’t found any “good” short story on “pertussis vaccine encephalopathy”.

    The following propaganda piece by Slate has some interesting information to get an idea on what the controversy is about. Obviously I don’t agree with the conclusion that there is no correlation between encephalopathy and vaccination.
    A study is mentioned “in England in the late 1970s” that “estimated as many as 1 in 140,000 children were affected by PVE”.
    It is further mentioned that “at least five well-designed studies conducted between 1976 and 1994 eventually vindicated the vaccine”.

    The name of these studies aren’t mentioned, nor are the results of these studies discussed, so I’m not satisfied with the groundless conclusion that “a disorder these children would have developed whether or not they were vaccinated. The fever from the vaccination may have “simply moved [the epilepsy] forward in time”.
    Slate concludes that the encephalopathy is “caused by genetic disorders” (Nazis sure love to claim that “disorders” are caused by genetics…): http://www.slate.com/articles/health..._movement.html

    I’ve found a much better article, but my main problem is that it’s just too long.
    It shows that there have been a number of studies that show that shortly after administering vaccines, a small percentage of the children get encephalopathy. Because these effects occur both with DPT and DT (DT without Pertussis vaccine), the causal relation between the pertussis component of DPT and infantile spasms is doubtful (pertussis is whooping cough by the way).

    The article is based on a huge amount of information, and I find it difficult to read: https://www.nap.edu/read/1815/chapter/5#68

    The following tables 4.2 and 4.3 present information on the amount of incidences shortly after vaccination:
    TABLE 4-2 Studies of Acute Neurologic Events Occurring Within 48 Hours of DPT Immunization in Defined Populations


    TABLE 4-3 National Childhood Encephalopathy Study Estimated Relative Risks of Specific Acute Neurologic Conditions Following DPT Immunization Within the Previous 7 Days



    I’ve searched for “scientific” reports on this topic, but most of them aren’t freely viewable on the internet.
    I did find the following 2 reports.

    Strom – “Further experience of reactions, (…): a study based on vaccinations in Sweden, 1959-1965” (1967): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...02314-0034.pdf
    Among 516,276 triple-vaccinated children in Sweden from 1959 to 1965 neurological reactions to the vaccination occurred in 167 cases-destructive encephalopathy 3, convulsions 80, hypsarrhythmia 4, shock 54, uncontrollable screaming 24, serous meningitis 2. Serous meningitis was also found in three out of nine examined cases of convulsions, and elevated protein in cerebrospinal fluid in one out of four examined cases of shock. Apart from these objective signs of meningeal involvement in certain cases, the study shows that in conjunction with both convulsions and shock there may be no or very little rise of temperature. The convulsive symptoms therefore cannot be classified as a matter of course as simple febrile convulsions.

    The incidence of neurological reactions was 1: 3,600 vaccinated children (1: 3,100 if cases of persistent uncontrollable screaming are included), a rise in relation to the figure of 1: 6,000 reported in a study from the years 1954 to 1958. The rise is probably merely apparent, however, owing to the more watchful eye that is kept on these conditions. The more severe reactions leading to permanent injury seem to have decreased.
    Miller et al – “Pertussis immunisation and serious acute neurological illness in children” (1981): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...00046-0021.pdf
    CONCLUSIONS--Diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis vaccine may on rare occasions be associated with the development of severe acute neurological illnesses that can have serious sequelae. Some cases may occur by chance or have other causes. The role of pertussis vaccine as a prime or concomitant factor in the aetiology of these illnesses cannot be determined in any individual case. The balance of possible risk against known benefits from pertussis immunisation supports continued use of the vaccine.
    I also found the following picture, which shows that the decline in death rate had nothing to do with vaccines, including: Measles for which a vaccine was introduced in 1963, Whooping cough (Pertussis) - vaccine 1949, and Diphtheria - vaccine 1920.



    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    As explained over and over, the "evidence" the anti vaxxers are demanding is the type of test Nazis would do. Intentionally exposing anybody, much less unprotected children, to diseases is at the least unethical. At worst, it's evil. As are the people who continue to insist that these tests should be run.
    It aren’t the “thoughtcriminals” like me that keep the Nazi-agenda going, but the state media keep spreading similar propaganda as during WW II…
    There is even an obvious connection between big pharma and the Nazis – look no further than IG Farben. IG Farben was the notorious chemical company (including pharmaceutics) that was both an integral part of the Nazi-machine, and affiliated with Ford and Rockefeller…
    IG Farben used 83,000 slave labourers from the largest German concentration camp, Auschwitz, and produced the controversial poison Zyklon-B. IG Farben conducted sick experiments in the part of Auschwitz it controlled - including vaccines.
    John D. Rockefeller already financed eugenics experiments before WW II, including those of Otmar Freiherr von Verschuer, where “Dr” Josef Mengele already worked before his sick experiments in Auschwitz.
    In 1951, IG Farben was split up. The main successor companies today are Bayer, BASF, AGFA and Sanofi: http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/P...l_industry.htm

    Surely Angelatc is able to find a link between current day medical (mal)practice supported by the Rockefeller Foundation and Bayer, but I guess that she rather defends big pharma and vaccines that cause more harm than they do good…
    Last edited by Firestarter; 09-09-2017 at 09:31 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason.

  13. #72

    Default

    @Firestarter I appreciate you bringing in the history, but Angela is not interested in the history, she is only interested in the propaganda that vaccines saved us!

    A good read is-- "Dr, Mary's Monkey."

    Western medicine is Rockefeller medicine – all the way.

    Western medicine has some good points, for sure, and is great in an emergency, but it’s high time people realized that today’s mainstream medicine (western medicine or allopathy), with its focus on drugs, radiation and surgery, is at its foundation a Rockefeller creation. The Rockefellers, of course, are one of the most rich and powerful families of the elite black nobility. Behind their spurious facade of philanthropy, they are power-hungry tyrants intent on owning the entire world, and depopulating it through eugenics-based programs like forced sterilization, water fluoridation, abortions and vaccinations. They have either majorly or fully created (and still dominate) the United Nations, the World Health Organization, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, Planned Parenthood and many, many other organizations that either rule the world or influence culture to a large extent.

    Despite the dominance of western medicine nowadays, even just 100 years ago the situation was very different, so it’s worthwhile casting our minds back to how the we got to this place. How did western medicine and the giant conglomerate of multinational pharmaceutical corporations (“Big Pharma”) become the mainstream medical system in the US and other first world nations? And what alternatives are there?

    Petroleum Drugs

    Let’s go back in time to the late 1800s. John D. Rockefeller, a man quoted to have said “competition is sin”, is the head of the Rockefeller family and has just become very rich through extracting oil from the ground. Now he is looking for ways to capitalize even further with his oil, and he comes across the idea of using coal tar – a petroleum derivative – to make substances that affect the human mind, body and nervous system. These are called drugs, and they are excellent at masking or stopping symptoms, but overall do not cure the underlying cause of a disease.

    Like other elite leaders of the New World Order who fit the description of an “evil genius” – those high on intellect and low on compassion – Rockefeller used his oil money to buy out part of the massive German pharmaceutical cartel, I.G. Farben. This was the very same cartel that would later assist Hitler to implement his eugenics-based vision of a New World Order founded on racial supremacy, by manufacturing chemicals and poisons for war. With the control of drug manufacturing under his wings, Rockefeller then embarked on a decidedly wicked plan – wicked from the point of view of a free and healthy humanity, but brilliant from a business perspective.

    Destroying any Competition to Western Medicine

    Rockefeller saw that there were many types of doctors and healing modalities in existence at that time, from chiropractic to naturopathy to homeopathy to holistic medicine to herbal medicine and more. He wanted to eliminate the competitors of western medicine (the only modality which would propose drugs and radiation as treatment, thus enriching Rockefeller who owned the means to produce these treatments), so he hired a man called Abraham Flexner to submit a report to Congress in 1910. This report “concluded” that there were too many doctors and medical schools in America, and that all the natural healing modalities which had existed for hundreds or thousands of years were unscientific quackery. It called for the standardization of medical education, whereby only the allopathic-based AMA be allowed to grant medical school licenses in the US.

    Sadly, Congress acted upon the conclusions and made them law. Incredibly, allopathy became the standard mainstream modality, even though its 3 main methods of treatment in the 1800s had been blood-letting, surgery and the injection of toxic heavy metals like lead and mercury to supposedly displace disease! It should be noted that hemp was also demonized and criminalized not long after this, not because there is anything dangerous about it, but because it was a huge threat (as both medicine and fuel) to the Rockefeller drug and oil industries, respectively.

    The Rockefeller and Carnegie Tax-Exempt Foundations for “Efficient” Philanthropy

    The story doesn’t stop there. Rockefeller and another elite leader Carnegie used their tax-exempt Foundations, from 1913 on, to offer huge grants to the best medical schools all over America – on the proviso that only an allopathic-based curriculum be taught, and that some of their agents be allowed to sit on the Board of Directors. They called this “efficient” philanthropy, which, when through the Orwellian translation unit, means they wanted a return on their investment. They systematically dismantled the curricula of these schools by removing any mention of the natural healing power of herbs and plants, or of the importance of diet to health. The result is a system which to this day churns out doctors who are, almost always, utterly clueless about nutrition and disregard the idea that what you eat can actually heal or hurt you.

    A couple of decades after this, another law was passed that further entrenched western medicine in America. The Hill-Burton Act of 1946 gave hospitals grants for construction and modernization, on the condition they provide free healthcare to anyone in need, without discrimination of any kind. Although there were good sides to this, the downside was that once people had become dependent on this system for their healthcare needs – especially those on pharmaceutical pills which need to be taken day after day without end – the system switched into a paid system, and the Rockefellers found themselves with new lifelong customers.

    The bitter truth is that, in general, when you go to your Western doctor, you are seen as a potential market for the medical factory’s products. For Big Pharma, there is no financial incentive to heal you, because a patient cured is a customer lost. Even if you are not sick, Big Pharma is still targeting you, trying to convince you that you are ill (e.g. with psychiatry’s ridiculous list of fictitious diseases, many of them fake) so that you will try its latest pill. Pregnant women who go to the doctor are treated like this, and peddled intravenous fluid bags, fetal monitors, ultrasound (radiation for a vulnerable baby), a host of drugs, the totally unnecessary episiotomy, and – to top it all off – the Caesarean delivery!

    Bio-Piracy: The Business Model of Western Medicine’s Big Pharma Cartel

    Remember, all these synthetic drugs are isolates. Many are derived from plant compounds, but because Nature cannot be patented and sold, Big Pharma has no interest in natural cures. What they do instead is engage in bio-piracy – research natural compounds, copy them (or modify them slightly) in a lab, then try to steal and patent them. If they get a patent, they then market their pill as a wonder drug while simultaneously (through fake scientific research) suppress and criticize the original plant as being worthless, so you won’t go to the source of the cure. Ironically, guess what type of medicine John D. Rockefeller used and the British Royal Family still uses? Homeopathy!

    Modern western medicine seems to have lost the supposed point of its existence: healing people. In his revealing book “Confessions of a Medical Heretic“, Dr. Robert Mendolsohn quotes an article entitled “Cleveland’s Marvelous Medical Factory” which boasted of the Cleveland Clinic’s “accomplishments last year: 2,980 open-heart operations, 1.3 million laboratory tests, 73,320 electrocardiograms, 7,770 full-body x-ray scans, 24,368 surgical procedures.” Seems fancy, yet none of these procedures has been proven to have anything to do with maintaining or restoring health. When people get screened for a disease, they are being subjected to dangerous radiation (more money for the Rockefellers) which harms tissue and can end up causing the exact disease it is supposed to be protecting against – as happens daily with the mammogram scam, designed to drum up new breast cancer clients.

    Rockefeller Philanthropy is Social Control

    The Rockefellers and other elites use philanthropy as a tool for control. It’s social engineering with a nice PR sheen. A free lunch is not really free, whether private (Rockefeller-style western medicine) or public/governmental (Obama-style socialized medicine), because even if you get something at no cost, you are required to give up your data and your privacy. They want you dependent on their system – then they’ll raise the rates once you’re trapped.

    This is big business – and it’s also a big killer. Dr. Barbara Starfield published a study in the year 2000 that found that there were 225,000 iatrogenic (allopathic doctor caused) deaths in the US every year. However, this was only counting direct deaths; when you factor in all indirect deaths, as Dr. Gary Null did in 2011 in his report Death by Medicine, the figure is closer to 784,000 per year! That’s 7.8 million people dead from western medicine every 10 years!

    Null concluded: “It is evident that the American medical system is the leading cause of death and injury in the United States …”

    Whenever a lot of people die in a staged false flag attack (like 3000 people on 9/11) or in a staged mind control shooting (like 50 or so people) we hear all about it on the media. Yet between 616 and 2147 Americans are dying every day from Rockefeller Western medicine, and we don’t hear a thing!

    Natural Solutions that Surpass Rockefeller-Created Western Medicine

    At this point let us turn from the problem to the solutions – and fortunately there are many. The famous ancient Greek physician Hippocrates wrote:

    “Nature heals. The doctor’s task consists in strengthening the natural healing powers, to direct them, and especially not to interfere with them.”
    The immune system is your number one defense against any disease – not a vaccine. Most natural medicine is designed to treat the body holistically, not to “cure” one disease only to have it transform and mutate into another ailment. When you takes plants and herbs as medicine, you normally take the whole food, not an isolate, because it is based on a holistic understanding. Likewise, Traditional Chinese Medicine defines all disease as stagnation and treats sickness as an imbalance to be brought back into balance. What is the point of transferring an imbalance in one area into an imbalance in another area? None, unless you are trying to profit off disease like Big Pharma. It is not real healing.

    There are so many natural cures and remedies out there, if you take the time to look. Two examples among thousands are turmeric which will do more for your blood pressure and diabetes than any drug can, and apricot kernels (rich in laetrile which selectively kills cancer cells and leaves healthy ones intact) which will handle cancer better than chemotherapy. The Gerson Therapy has also healed thousands of “terminal” cancer patients who were told by doctors of western medicine, “there’s nothing more we can do for you.”

    Western medicine has its time and place, and its strengths and weaknesses. Western medicine may be a good system in a critical emergency and for complicated surgical procedures, but for general conditions, there are so many better alternatives. Time to start exploring them!
    http://freedom-articles.toolsforfree...ller-medicine/
    "Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
    "Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
    "People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

  14. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post

    vaccines ....cause more harm than they do good…
    There's no evidence to support that contention.

    And you never address a single thing I say. You just make more noise.
    Last edited by angelatc; 09-09-2017 at 08:42 PM.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  15. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I haven’t found any “good” short story on “pertussis vaccine encephalopathy”.

    The following propaganda piece by Slate has some interesting information to get an idea on what the controversy is about. Obviously I don’t agree with the conclusion that there is no correlation between encephalopathy and vaccination.[/URL]
    You can disagree, but that doesn't make it false. It doesn't even disprove the article.

    Here is a long list of articles about Pertussis vaccine encephalopathy. The fact that you can't find anything on that that says what you want it to say should send up a big red flag that perhaps you're delusional.

    It won't, but it should.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  16. #75

    Default Vaccine Choice

    · Anti vax polio bull$#@! has been addressed about 100 times in the past 10 years
    · Memes suck and this has been addressed about 1000 times.
    As "eloquent" and "logical" as the above strangely sent neg rep comments are, they miss the issue entirely. The issue is one of Freedom, and Freedom is the answer.

    Who is the better decider for your health choices - government? politicians? bureaucrats? lobbyists for big pharma? or you?

    If one accepts that government can forcefully inject your body whatever it decides is best for your own good or the good of "society," then by that premise government can do whatever it wants to you "for your own good" of course.

    When it comes to vaccinations, as usual, Freedom is the Answer.

    Yes, some vaccines are highly effective. Yet, all vaccines do not have the same effectiveness, nor for the same duration. Nor do all diseases have the same risk. Some diseases are more dangerous than others. Some vaccines more effective than others.

    That still does not mean people must be mandatorily injected with any vaccines. All vaccinations should be voluntary. In a free world it is the consumer’s choice on which vaccines to take or not.

    It also does not mean every vaccine is equally effective. Some are highly effective and have lifetime inoculation. Others are far less effective and for limited duration. The flu vaccine for instance is like a joke. Even the CDC’s overly optimistic promotion puts its effectiveness at less than 60% (other studies at far less) for those that get the vaccine, and then for less than a year. Other studies put the “effective” period at three months. I can do a much better job at reducing my risk of flu simply by exercising and eating healthy foods. Yet millions of people run out every year to buy flu vaccines.

    Nor does it mean every vaccine is equally important. Take smallpox and polio, considered higher danger diseases. Polio had a risk of permanent handicap of 1-2% - considered high. (BTW even for high risk polio 95% of polio infection victims recover completely in less than a week). Measles, mumps, chicken pox, most flus, and many others are very low risk, a mere inconvenience for healthy individuals.

    Nor does it mean every additive to every vaccine is safe. Despite what any politicians and bureaucrats and manufacturers and their lobbyists proclaim there is plenty evidence of reason to be concerned with many additives such a mercury compounds like thimerosal, or aluminum compounds, or other metals.

    Nor does the fact some vaccines are highly effective and useful mean large numbers of multiple vaccines from various manufacturers should be mass administered into infants. Nor does it negate evidence that massive loading of many vaccines poses risks to some individuals, particularly during infancy.

    The bottom line is it is the individual's choice. There should be NO mandatory vaccines. The government should not be involved in force vaccinating anyone. The decision to vaccinate should always be the consumer’s choice, not the politicians, government or the lobbyists.

    Whether I choose to vaccinate or not vaccinate, it has zero bearing on whether another persons' vaccination provides immunization for them or not.

    If you as the consumer believe that every vaccine from every manufacturer for any ailment is completely safe and absolutely necessary, and want to load your body up with every possible vaccine, by all means do so. That should be your choice in the free market.

    If you as a consumer merely wish to get the vaccinations against more virulent disease, but forgo vaccines for the less dangerous diseases. Or perhaps forego those vaccines in infancy, and spread out the vaccines into toddler or adolescent age or adulthood before choosing vaccines for less serious disease, by all means do so. It is YOUR choice.

    If you as the consumer wish to forego any vaccines at all, by all means do so.

    More:
    https://www.cato.org/publications/co...tion-free-will
    https://mises.org/library/pox-government-vaccines
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul.
    "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne
    "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

  17. #76

    Default

    Informed choice.
    "Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
    "Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
    "People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

  18. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    As "eloquent" and "logical" as the above strangely sent neg rep comments are, they miss the issue entirely. The issue is one of Freedom, and Freedom is the answer.

    Who is the better decider for your health choices - government? politicians? bureaucrats? lobbyists for big pharma? or you?

    If one accepts that government can forcefully inject your body whatever it decides is best for your own good or the good of "society," then by that premise government can do whatever it wants to you "for your own good" of course.

    When it comes to vaccinations, as usual, Freedom is the Answer.

    Yes, some vaccines are highly effective. Yet, all vaccines do not have the same effectiveness, nor for the same duration. Nor do all diseases have the same risk. Some diseases are more dangerous than others. Some vaccines more effective than others.

    That still does not mean people must be mandatorily injected with any vaccines. All vaccinations should be voluntary. In a free world it is the consumer’s choice on which vaccines to take or not.

    It also does not mean every vaccine is equally effective. Some are highly effective and have lifetime inoculation. Others are far less effective and for limited duration. The flu vaccine for instance is like a joke. Even the CDC’s overly optimistic promotion puts its effectiveness at less than 60% (other studies at far less) for those that get the vaccine, and then for less than a year. Other studies put the “effective” period at three months. I can do a much better job at reducing my risk of flu simply by exercising and eating healthy foods. Yet millions of people run out every year to buy flu vaccines.

    Nor does it mean every vaccine is equally important. Take smallpox and polio, considered higher danger diseases. Polio had a risk of permanent handicap of 1-2% - considered high. (BTW even for high risk polio 95% of polio infection victims recover completely in less than a week). Measles, mumps, chicken pox, most flus, and many others are very low risk, a mere inconvenience for healthy individuals.

    Nor does it mean every additive to every vaccine is safe. Despite what any politicians and bureaucrats and manufacturers and their lobbyists proclaim there is plenty evidence of reason to be concerned with many additives such a mercury compounds like thimerosal, or aluminum compounds, or other metals.

    Nor does the fact some vaccines are highly effective and useful mean large numbers of multiple vaccines from various manufacturers should be mass administered into infants. Nor does it negate evidence that massive loading of many vaccines poses risks to some individuals, particularly during infancy.

    The bottom line is it is the individual's choice. There should be NO mandatory vaccines. The government should not be involved in force vaccinating anyone. The decision to vaccinate should always be the consumer’s choice, not the politicians, government or the lobbyists.

    Whether I choose to vaccinate or not vaccinate, it has zero bearing on whether another persons' vaccination provides immunization for them or not.

    If you as the consumer believe that every vaccine from every manufacturer for any ailment is completely safe and absolutely necessary, and want to load your body up with every possible vaccine, by all means do so. That should be your choice in the free market.

    If you as a consumer merely wish to get the vaccinations against more virulent disease, but forgo vaccines for the less dangerous diseases. Or perhaps forego those vaccines in infancy, and spread out the vaccines into toddler or adolescent age or adulthood before choosing vaccines for less serious disease, by all means do so. It is YOUR choice.

    If you as the consumer wish to forego any vaccines at all, by all means do so.

    More:
    https://www.cato.org/publications/co...tion-free-will
    https://mises.org/library/pox-government-vaccines
    But logical or scientific reasoning is not allowed when it comes to vaccines, haven't you figured that out by now?

    Belief in vaccines is a religion.

    To question vaccines is to be an apostate, even if you are a medical doctor who is pro-vaccine but wants to selectively decide which vaccines are better than others, or which of your patients might be more prone to vaccine injuries.



    Medical Doctors Opposed to Forced Vaccinations – Should Their Views be Silenced?

    Last edited by Created4; 09-13-2017 at 05:31 PM.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

  19. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    As "eloquent" and "logical" as the above strangely sent neg rep comments are, they miss the issue entirely. The issue is one of Freedom, and Freedom is the answer.
    Your meme had nothing to do with freedom. It was smugly parroting a tired fallacy about the efficiency of vaccines that's been patiently explained about 100 times already.

    People are free to choose. But they're not free to pass off absolute fabrications, like your meme, as educated enlightenment.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  20. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Your meme had nothing to do with freedom. It was smugly parroting a tired fallacy about the efficiency of vaccines that's been patiently explained about 100 times already. People are free to choose. But they're not free to pass off absolute fabrications, like your meme, as educated enlightenment.
    And yet the meme is both 100% correct and is about freedom.
    An individual's choice of whether or not to be vaccinated has zero bearing on whether another person's vaccination provides them immunization or not. That is the self-evident truth simply revealed by the meme.
    The idiotic self contradiction of saying that any individual must be forcibly vaccinated with this or that pharmaceutical elixir because some statist mind hysterically fears another's lack of vaccination is directly exposed by the meme itself.

    What lacks "educated enlightenment" is someone failing any logical response whatsoever, but instead resorting to childish tantrums, "Anti vax polio bull$#@!" and "memes suck", mindlessly parroting pointless non-sequiturs, "addressed about 1000 times", and then actively hunting down random posts on unrelated threads to to apply negative reputation points.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 09-13-2017 at 06:57 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul.
    "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne
    "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

  21. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Your meme had nothing to do with freedom. It was smugly parroting a tired fallacy about the efficiency of vaccines that's been patiently explained about 100 times already.

    People are free to choose. But they're not free to pass off absolute fabrications, like your meme, as educated enlightenment.
    Bollocks. Here a few memes for you though: http://www.anhinternational.org/2017...-injury-taboo/


    Vaccine Court Awards Paid (http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensat...late2_1_17.pdf):
    ...
    FY 2012 249 $163,491,998.82
    FY 2013 375 $254,666,326.70
    FY 2014 365 $202,084,196.12
    FY 2015 508 $204,137,880.22
    FY 2016 689 $230,140,251.20
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius


    Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

  22. #81

    Default

    I hope I’m not the only one to think this is interesting, but the inventor of vaccines, Edward Jenner, joined the masonic Royal Berkeley Lodge of Faith and Friendship on 30 December 1802.
    Jenner even became “Worshipful Master” of this lodge in 1812 and 1813.
    Edward Jenner attended his last lodge meeting on 4 July 1822, 6 months before his death.

    Jenner was born in a family of freemasons. Edward’s nephew, Henry Jenner, was Master for the first 2 years of the Lodge and later Provincial Grand Master for Bristol. Edward’s son, Robert F. Jenner, was Master of the Lodge in 1827, 1828, 1847 and 1848. Another of Edward’s nephews, Rev. G.C. Jenner, was Lodge Secretary and Provincial Grand Chaplain for Bristol: http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/.../jenner_e.html

    Edward Jenner was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society in 1789, for his research on the nesting habits of the cuckoo: http://www.freemasonrytoday.com/more...al-philosopher
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason.

  23. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Ronald Reagan playing the role of US President for real, had the “National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act” passed, that effectively restricted compensation for the damage of vaccines.
    I can never forgive him for that....

  24. #83

    Default

    Doctor Blows the Whistle on Vaccines: If They’re So Healthy, Why Are They Forced On Us?

    Suzanne Humphries, MD, is an accredited doctor who has been in the traditional medical system from 1989 to 2011—but now she’s come out to express her critical views on vaccines. (scroll down for full interview video).

    According to Suzanne, the vaccine industry gives the general public an extremely biased and one-sided story.

    After leaving the traditional medical system to start her own holistic practice, she felt implored to inform parents about the true dangers posed by such inoculations.

    The medical world is constantly pushing for the general public to believe vaccines are not only safe, but necessary for good health.

    Suzanne—who was a Nephrologist (kidney physician)—expressed how she “saw how often [conventional medicine] fails patients and creates new diseases” and how she left her profession to research “the many problems with mainstream medical theory.”

    She continued, “Why must such a ‘wonderful product’ be forced on people? Inventors of vaccines have chosen a belief system whereby infants are all born with inadequate immune systems (and therefore need to be “saved” from diseases by vaccines).”
    Collective Evolution reported:

    “It’s a proven fact that vaccine manufacturers and health authorities have known about the dangers associated with vaccines for a very long time, but have chosen to withhold them from public knowledge in order to maintain ‘herd immunity’. This is scientific fraud and manipulation of scientific data that’s dished out to doctors worldwide.”

    Vaccines are constantly promoted and pushed as something that is not only safe, but necessary for children, even when an increasing amount of evidence and professionals come out with contrary opinions.
    Last month we reported how scientists from Oxford University bizarrely went ahead with an inoculation program in which hundreds of babies and young children in Africa were injected with tuberculosis (TB) vaccines—despite numerous failed tests on monkeys that caused them to “die rather rapidly”.

    Yet even with the increase in evidence suggesting vaccines may not be safe, many people continue to blindly subjugate their children to the possible threat.

    WATCH: Suzanne Humphries On Vaccines, here:

    https://www.davidwolfe.com/doctor-bl...zen.yandex.com
    "Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
    "Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
    "People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

  25. #84

    Default

    Massive Medical Cover-Up Revealed After Teen Dies From Controversial Vaccine

    What greater case against vaccines do you need than the countless young women who are left incapacitated—and often dead—by the HPV inoculation?

    Apparently, these lost lives aren’t enough to fully persuade the general public, even as another teen was left dead after taking the shot, this time passing away in her sleep.

    19-year-old Jasmin Soriat was just one of many youngsters being instructed by their doctors and the medical establishment to take the HPV vaccine.

    Placing her trust in the people who claim to make health their top priority, Jasmin accepted the inoculation…

    Within a few weeks, the 19-year-old was found dead, passing away overnight in her sleep from respiratory failure.

    But things start getting creepy when you learn about Dr. Johan Missliwetz, a forensic pathologist assigned by the court to perform a “second autopsy” on Jasmin’s body.

    “I couldn’t find a reasonable cause of death but had two suspicions,” said Dr. Missliwetz, “One is a genetic disorder of the heart and the other one, it had to do with vaccination.”

    But the medical mafia does not take kindly to “experts” in the field calling into question their highly-profitable products—and vaccines are no exception.

    Upon reporting his findings to “drug regulation authorities”, Missliwetz says he began receiving numerous phone calls from “senior members of the medical establishment” attempting to “intervene” and prevent him from speaking publicly about his autopsy on Jasmin—specifically to avoid implicating the HPV vaccine in her death.



    According to Collective-Evolution, Dr. Missliwetz has coincidentally taken an “early retirement” since the whole ordeal.

    As the evidence—and the lives—continue to pile up in the case against the HPV vaccine Gardasil, some experts are already convinced that this shot is not only ineffective in treating cervical cancer but that it is, in certain cases, lethal.

    “The full extent of the Gardasil scandal needs to be assessed,” says Dr. Bernard Dalbergue, a former physician working with Merck, the manufacturer of Gardasil, “everyone knew when this vaccine was released on the American market that it would prove to be worthless.”

    Dr. Dalbergue adds:

    “Diane Harper, a major opinion leader in the United States, was one of the first to blow the whistle, pointing out the fraud and scam of it all.

    “I predict that Gardasil will become the greatest medical scandal of all time because at some point in time, the evidence will add up to prove that this vaccine, technical and scientific feat that it may be, has absolutely no effect on cervical cancer and that all the very many adverse effects which destroy lives and even kill, serve no other purpose than to generate profit for the manufacturers.
    “Gardasil is useless and costs a fortune! In addition, decision-makers at all levels are aware of it! Cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome, paralysis of the lower limbs, vaccine-induced MS and vaccine-induced encephalitis can be found, whatever the vaccine.”

    According to the Independent, countless cases of young girls debilitated or left dead by the HPV vaccine have surfaced.

    In one of their articles, they describe the 131 women who revealed their own personal HPV inoculation horror stories, describing how their lives were “turned upside down.”

    How many lives must be lost before a critical mass is reached to finally blow the lid of the Gardasil scandal?

    Hopefully, not many more….

    Sources:
    Collective-Evolution
    Independent
    https://www.davidwolfe.com/medical-c...zen.yandex.com
    "Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
    "Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
    "People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

  26. #85

    Default

    The medical industry would never steer us wrong:

    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

    "For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

  27. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    The medical industry would never steer us wrong:

    ^^^^This cannot be said enough^^^^
    "Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
    "Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
    "People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

  28. #87

    Default McBean - The poisoned needle

    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    @Firestarter I appreciate you bringing in the history, but Angela is not interested in the history, she is only interested in the propaganda that vaccines saved us!
    I have found another (historic) book on vaccines, published in 1957; Eleanor McBean - The Poisoned Needle (1957): http://www.whale.to/a/mcbean.html
    The book shows that 60 years ago the anti-vaxxer movement mostly used the same arguments as in 2017. Big pharma has never provided evidence, but has simply claimed that every “anti-vaxxer” is an unscientific quack.
    I agree with most of the book, but some of the conclusions go too far for me. In particular I disagree with “fasting” for a health treatment and the section on cancer…

    Other than general believe, it isn’t the freemason Edward Jenner, who bought his “Doctor” title for a mere 15 pounds, that invented vaccines.
    Dhanwantari, the earliest known Hindu physician, who lived about 1,500 BC, is reportedly the first to practice inoculation for smallpox. It has been claimed that the ancient Hindus even employed a vaccine, by the transmission of the smallpox virus through a cow.
    Even if the Hindu medical malpractices aren’t considered to be vaccines, the farmer Benjamin Jesty (I hope for Angelatc - not a pig farmer...), years before Jenner’s first inoculation, discovered cow-pox inoculation. After Jesty, came teacher Plett, and another farmer Jensen, who were experimented with cow-pox vaccination – all 4 before Jenner…

    I won’t do a full summary of the book, but will present the statistics for “evidence” that vaccines don’t work.

    Chapter 1
    The following diseases increased “in the past 70 years” (that’s from 1887-1957).
    Insanity increased 400%
    Cancer increased 308%
    Anemia increased 300%
    Epilepsy increased 397%

    Bright’s Disease increased 65%
    Heart Disease increased 179%
    Diabetes increased 1800% (In spite of or because of insulin)
    Polio increased 680%
    Most of these diseases have continued to increase in the following (past) 70 years (from 1957-2017)...


    Chapter 2
    In 1902 when vaccination was endorsed by the majority, the death-rate from smallpox was 2,121. By 1910, vaccination disasters had caused it to lose favour to such an extent that the smallpox death-rate dropped to 202.
    The pharmaceutical industry worked up a nationwide vaccination campaign that raised the smallpox death-rate to 358 (1919) and 642 (1921).
    When the people noticed that the vaccinated were the ones who suffered most from smallpox and flu, they lost faith and by 1927 the deaths had dropped to 138 where it has been fluctuating since.

    Although in 1929 the League of Nations reported India as the greatest centre of smallpox in the world, it has improved since gaining its freedom from Britain and relaxing its vaccination enforcement program.


    France had rejected immunisation after the previous disasters, but was pressured into submitting to it after German occupation. By 1941 most of the French children had been inoculated after which the diphtheria incidence rose to 13,795 by the end of that year. By 1943, diphtheria had increased to 46,750.


    Chapter 4
    From the report of Dr. William Farr, Compiler of Statistics of the Registrar-General, London:
    Smallpox attained its maximum mortality after vaccination was introduced…..The mean annual (smallpox) mortality to 10,000 population from 1850 to 1869 was at the rate of (only) 2.04, whereas (after compulsory vaccination) in 1871 the death rate was 10.24 and in 1872 the death rate was 8.33, and this after the most laudable efforts to extend vaccination by legislative enactments.
    Re-vaccination experiments published by the German Vaccination Commission in 1884, showed that smallpox vaccination was unsuccessful in about 2 out of 3 cases. I believe that McBean didn’t describe this experiment accurately…
    The experiments were performed on 30 boys aged 8 to 14. Five of them had had smallpox within the previous two years; 4 of them had been vaccinated. The vaccinations were repeated every 8 days.
    From the (first) 30 boys, 23 (77%) were unsuccessfully vaccinated.
    From the remaining 23, 14 (61%) were unsuccessful.
    From the remaining 14, 9 (64%?) were unsuccessful.
    From the remaining 9 (?), 6 (67%) were unsuccessful.
    From the remaining 6, 2 (33%) were unsuccessfully vaccinated.

    Between 1886 and 1892, there were 25,474,370 vaccinations and re-vaccinations performed in Japan, which meant that about two-thirds of the entire Japanese population, already vaccinated by the law of 1872, were re-vaccinated. During that 7-year period (1886-1892) of thorough re-vaccination, there were reported 165,774 cases of smallpox with 28,979 deaths.
    Chapter 10
    In Australia, after several children died from smallpox vaccination, the government abolished compulsory vaccination and smallpox declined to the vanishing point. Australia had only 3 cases of smallpox in 15 years; compare this to Japan...


    Chapter 5
    In 1907, cancer was unheard of among children. But in 1957, a substantial amount of children dies from cancer.
    The cancer death rate has more than doubled from 65 persons per 100,000 in 1900 to 134.8 persons per 100,000 in 1948.


    Chapter 7
    The common diseases mentioned by Morgan, more than doubled after the annual June vaccination campaign (measles more than tripled).
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason.

  29. #88

    Default Depopulation agenda in Mexico

    I’ve found an interesting story about the depopulation agenda in Mexico, which involves vaccines.
    In 1973, the Mexican birth rate was unashamedly described as a “Population Bomb” in the state media.


    In 1974, a group of Mexicans found out (or at least suspected) that a group disguised as inoculation teams “who looked like foreigners” gave shots at schools to sterilise their children. The teams were escorted by the police.
    Vaccination was never done at Mexican schools, so the parents had a good reason to be suspicious.

    The “rumours” began in the north in Nuevo Leon, and then reached Mexico City, where thousands of angry parents “in slum areas” stormed and barricaded schools, and removed their children from them. Some 35-40% of elementary kids were absent Wednesday of that week.
    According to the National Action party: “The rare vaccine, until now never used, much less as part of a campaign which appears to cover many parts of the republic, is given to each child in three places: the umbilicis, the chest, and the spinal column”.
    The government denied the “rumours”, claiming that sterilisation vaccines don’t exist.


    Coercive sterilisations under the banner of “family planning” were taking place all over the globe in 1974. In April 1974, it was reported that the government had sterilised some 1,204 girls and boys under the age of 21 at federally funded clinics across the country. This included a ten year old, an eleven year old, and ten 13 year olds.
    The US government had funded sterilisations on: poor women, the mentally ill, deaf, blind, with Epilepsy, and others who were considered “unfit” to have babies.

    Jurriaan Maessen noted, that Rockefeller had already conceived sterilisation vaccines way back in the 1930s:
    Rockefeller Foundation minion Max Mason, who acted as president in the mid-1930s, on multiple occasions expressed his master’s desire for an “anti-hormone” that would reduce fertility worldwide. Now keep in mind, this is more than 35 years before the Foundation actually mentioned funding “anti-fertility vaccines” in subsequent annual reports from 1969 onward.
    http://truthstreammedia.com/2015/05/...cines-in-1974/
    (archived here: http://archive.is/zxQ34)

    In 1972, the United Nations, World Health Organization (WHO) and World Bank collaborated on the “Special Programme of Research, Development and Research Training in Human Reproduction (HRP)” to “coordinate, promote, conduct, and evaluate research in human reproduction”.
    In 1972, the WHO founded the “Task Force on Vaccines for Fertility Regulation” to produce an hCG-laced anti-fertility vaccine.
    This has continued to produce vaccines for “fertility regulation”, see the following report from 1991: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1874951
    (archived here: http://archive.is/HG8pN)

    In 1973, Stevens and Chrystle published a report on anti-fertility vaccines, which showed that hCG can be used to sterilise women.
    Here’s the abstract of “Effects of Immunization with Hapten-Coupled HCG on the Human Menstrual Cycle” (1973): http://journals.lww.com/greenjournal..._HCG_on.1.aspx

    In 1976 another study on hCG was published by A. Pala et al “Immunization with hapten-coupled hCG-β subunit and its effect on the menstrual cycle” (1976), only the abstract: http://www.contraceptionjournal.org/...76)90009-3/pdf


    And then there’s the infamous 1974 National Security Council Document 20506: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests. Written by none other than Nobel Prize winner for peace, Henry Kissinger...
    They identified India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nigeria, Mexico, Indonesia, Brazil, Philippines, Thailand, Egypt, Turkey, Ethiopia and Columbia as problematic: http://schillerinstitute.org/strategic/NSSM200.htm
    29. While specific goals in this area are difficult to state, our aim should be for the world to achieve a replacement level of fertility, (a two-child family on the average), by about the year 2000. This will require the present 2 percent growth rate to decline to 1.7 percent within a decade and to 1.1 percent by 2000.
    (…)
    In less developed countries growth rates average about 2.4 percent. For the People's Republic of China, with a massive, enforced birth control program, the growth rate is estimated at under 2 percent. India's is variously estimated from 2.2 percent, Brazil at 2.8 percent, Mexico at 3.4 percent, and Latin America at about 2.9 percent. African countries, with high birth as well as high death rates, average 2.6 percent; this growth rate will increase as death rates go down.
    (…)
    Steady increases in the number of acceptors at family planning facilities indicate a likelihood of some fertility reduction in Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Colombia, and other countries which have family planning programs. On the other hand, there is little concrete evidence of significant fertility reduction in the populous countries of India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, etc.1
    (...)
    concentrating on the education and indoctrination of the rising generation of children regarding the desirability of smaller family size.
    (…)
    Considerable reduction in infant and child mortality is possible through improvement in nutrition, inoculations against diseases, and other public health measures if means can be devised for extending such services to neglected LDC populations on a low-cost basis. It often makes sense to combine such activities with family planning services in integrated delivery systems in order to maximize the use of scarce LDC financial and health manpowder (sic.) resources (See Section IV). In addition, providing selected health care for both mothers and their children can enhance the acceptability of family planning by showing concern for the whole condition of the mother and her children and not just for the single factor of fertility.
    (…)
    Research indicates that female wage employment outside the home is related to fertility reduction. Programs to increase the women's labor force participation must, however, take account of the overall demand for labor; this would be a particular problem in occupations where there is already widespread unemployment among males. But other occupations where women have a comparative advantage can be encouraged.
    (…)
    d. Sterilization of men and women has received wide-spread acceptance in several areas when a simple, quick, and safe procedure is readily available. Female sterilization has been improved by technical advances with laparoscopes, culdoscopes, and greatly simplifies abdominal surgical techniques. Further improvements by the use of tubal clips, trans-cervical approaches, and simpler techniques can be developed. For men several current techniques hold promise but require more refinement and evaluation. Approx. Increased Cost $6 million annually.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123





Similar Threads

  1. Truth in Media: CDC, Vaccines and Autism
    By donnay in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2016, 02:50 PM
  2. The Truth About Vaccines & Blue Foot Syndrome
    By donnay in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 08:35 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-11-2014, 08:51 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 01:33 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •