Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thomas Massie on Syrian Chemical Weapon's Attack

Thomas Massie on Syrian Chemical Weapon's Attack

Glad to see Thomas having the courage to take a step back and analyze the situation...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another Massie interview with an insane MSM propagandist. Words can not express how disgusting that woman is. Right up there with Don Lemon.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Another Massie interview with an insane MSM propagandist. Words can not express how disgusting that woman is. Right up there with Don Lemon.
    The look on her face is pricelessly disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by charrob View Post
    Glad to see Thomas having the courage to take a step back and analyze the situation...

+rep. "Congressman Massie...you aren't going to just fall in line and parrot what we want you to say just like your colleagues are doing?"
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/850033647310819328
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This is a concentrated effort by TPTB for regime change in Syria. It is literally every network, all day, everyday. Any voice that doesn't support the narrative of regime change MUST BE SILENCED. Trump seems to have been suckered in by the MIC and Neoconartists.

Time to stock your fallout shelters. Looks like North Korea, Syria, Russia, and other hotspots are about to explode.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Massie is a student of history. One can't simply wave a vial of yellow cake in his face and get him to support a war.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Massie is a student of history. One can't simply wave a vial of yellow cake in his face and get him to support a war.
    btw, do be careful with "yellowcake" . . .
    CNN can't afford a gaffer or production asst. to keep the light glare off Massie's glasses - he looks superhuman! LOL

Seriously, Massie brings up other plausibility that bombing a weapons dump released gas
    Last edited by Jan2017; 04-06-2017 at 01:42 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Trump seems to have been suckered in by the MIC and Neoconartists.
    I wouldn't be so quick to make that judgement.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    This is a concentrated effort by TPTB for regime change in Syria. It is literally every network, all day, everyday. Any voice that doesn't support the narrative of regime change MUST BE SILENCED. Trump seems to have been suckered in by the MIC and Neoconartists.

Time to stock your fallout shelters. Looks like North Korea, Syria, Russia, and other hotspots are about to explode.
    They are pulling out all the stops. Neocons on every mainstream outlet screaming war, war, war!

They like to bring out the young ones a lot, probably because the older ones are somewhat discredited.

Question: is it working on people you guys know personally? My friends here are immune, but I don't talk to many normies.

CNN host frustrated as Massie promotes non-intervention.

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

So glad someone up there is still doing Ron's old job.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

That was great and well worth the watch. The brow furrowing and aghast looks of that ugly slob is a story in itself. The Mary Tyler Moore Show and women in "journalism" contributes to this circus.

At least she let him talk, which is much better than some I have watched. Massie really had it together and really did frustrate the fake newzer.

+ rep for great video and right on interpretation.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

God that woman is such a simpleton.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    So she wants me to believe that the U.S. military bombing Syria will help that little girl go to school and have more play time?

Propaganda fail.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm voting 5 stars on this thread for quality content. Notice the difference between this thread and those posted by the trolls. The trolls post liberal and fake news media against Trump only. They don't post or are loathe to discuss liberty antidotes. If they do, then it's always disingenuous.

Anyway, I won't get off track, but say thank you for posting videos like this. The forum needs more great finds like this.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    ^^^^^What he said ^^^^^

Thank you. + rep.

Trump just did exactly what Massie said he could not do.

Treasonous act.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

this will all be forgotten in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Trump just did exactly what Massie said he could not do.

Treasonous act.
    Illegal, not treasonous.

My god Massie was awesome. That bitch had to go full theatrics. "OMG you don't believe da gubment?" bitch acting like she was $#@!ing sherlock homes when Massie was simply not jumping to conclusions.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Wow that CNN chick is monumentally pissed off at the end of the interview.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    My god Massie was awesome. That bitch had to go full theatrics. "OMG you don't believe da gubment?" bitch acting like she was $#@!ing sherlock homes when Massie was simply not jumping to conclusions.
    lol How dare he think for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Wow that CNN chick is monumentally pissed off at the end of the interview.
    Is that CNN chick even Human? they are so hellbent on pushing this unwanted intervention.

McCain @ 2:10 as usual makes some really good points. Bombing Syria is a good start, but really we need to be bombing everyone in the region. (And Russia too obviously)
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    McCain @ 2:10 as usual makes some really good points. Bombing Syria is a good start, but really we need to be bombing everyone in the region. (And Russia too obviously)
    McCain is a nutcase

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    So she wants me to believe that the U.S. military bombing Syria will help that little girl go to school and have more play time?

Propaganda fail.
    Did you not see the video? Did you not see how sad that little girl was?

We have to do it. For the children.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

lol goddamn Tex, my sides. Pls stop.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast