Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Susan Rice Spy Scandal: Was Trump Right? And What It Means.

  1. #1

    Susan Rice Spy Scandal: Was Trump Right? And What It Means.

    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    RP: "The propaganda is out there." But, this looks like it might not go away.

    Benghazi Spinner Susan Rice Exposed in ‘Unmasking’ Scandal
    Obama adviser implicated in Trump surveillance has history of putting politics above national security

    “In February Cohen-Watnick discovered Rice’s multiple requests to unmask U.S. persons in intelligence reports that related to Trump transition activities.”

    “She has negative credibility based on her shameful deceptions on Benghazi where she and everybody else covered up the Islamist motivation
    for the attack because it did not conform to the Administration’s politically correct narrative,” Robert Kaufman, a professor of
    public policy at Pepperdine, told LifeZette. “Her error cost lives.”

    Kaufman was referring to an infamous interview given by Rice after the Sept. 11, 2012 assault on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi Libya.

    Rice, during an interview on CBS News’ “Face the Nation” suggested the attack was in response to a “heinous and offensive video” on YouTube.
    The claim was later thoroughly discredited and exposed as a red herring meant to distract from security failures in the country that could be
    placed at the feet of then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

    http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/s...sking-scandal/

  4. #3
    Notice who is laying low. All the people we accuse of being liberal.

  5. #4
    I am optimistic that we may have turned an important corner in poking a crack in the dam of the deep state. And also exposing the vast corruption in the not-so-deep state. This is the best I've felt about liberty's chances in a long while.

  6. #5
    What I don't get is how the people like Susan Rice need to establish a paper trail to get their information. Why just have plenty of corrupt people in the intelligence community hand it over to her? What are the checks and balances? Can anyone help point me in the right direction, here? A book recommendation perhaps?

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    RP: "The propaganda is out there." But, this looks like it might not go away.

    Benghazi Spinner Susan Rice Exposed in ‘Unmasking’ Scandal
    Obama adviser implicated in Trump surveillance has history of putting politics above national security

    “In February Cohen-Watnick discovered Rice’s multiple requests to unmask U.S. persons in intelligence reports that related to Trump transition activities.”

    “She has negative credibility based on her shameful deceptions on Benghazi where she and everybody else covered up the Islamist motivation
    for the attack because it did not conform to the Administration’s politically correct narrative,” Robert Kaufman, a professor of
    public policy at Pepperdine, told LifeZette. “Her error cost lives.”

    Kaufman was referring to an infamous interview given by Rice after the Sept. 11, 2012 assault on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi Libya.

    Rice, during an interview on CBS News’ “Face the Nation” suggested the attack was in response to a “heinous and offensive video” on YouTube.
    The claim was later thoroughly discredited and exposed as a red herring meant to distract from security failures in the country that could be
    placed at the feet of then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

    http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/s...sking-scandal/
    There wasn't a "consulate" in Benghazi. It was all an alphabet coverup.

    Rice is definitely a POS but we all know everyone is spied on all the time- just ask Snowden.
    There is no spoon.

  8. #7
    And while everyone debates on whether the president elect was spied upon, and the endless back and forth, talk show radio and teevee, nobody is discussing how the government spies on each and everyone of us everyday.
    I really don't give a $#@! who is spying on whom in the upper echelons. It's distraction.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

    Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

    Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

    Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

    For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

    For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

    For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

    For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

    Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

    Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And while everyone debates on whether the president elect was spied upon, and the endless back and forth, talk show radio and teevee, nobody is discussing how the government spies on each and everyone of us everyday.
    I really don't give a $#@! who is spying on whom in the upper echelons. It's distraction.
    Rand got into it nicely on Morning Joe.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And while everyone debates on whether the president elect was spied upon, and the endless back and forth, talk show radio and teevee, nobody is discussing how the government spies on each and everyone of us everyday.
    I really don't give a $#@! who is spying on whom in the upper echelons. It's distraction.
    'Zactly.
    There is no spoon.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And while everyone debates on whether the president elect was spied upon, and the endless back and forth, talk show radio and teevee, nobody is discussing how the government spies on each and everyone of us everyday.
    I really don't give a $#@! who is spying on whom in the upper echelons. It's distraction.
    You should care and here's why. It's the "upper echelons", including Rand Paul, that are the real targets. Yes it sucks that I get spied on, but guess what? I'm insignificant to the PTB. I'm not a threat. Only when someone who has risen to some level of prominence, be that person an honest politician like Ron and Rand, or a self interested politician like Donald Trump, or an honest reporter like Glenn Greenwald, do the PTB decide to release their deep state hounds. Yeah...they like to know your buying habits so they can sell you stuff, but that's about it. I guarantee you that when Thomas Massie went from being political activist to congressman all of a sudden the illegal surveillance of him increased dramatically and became much more focused.

    Here is the other reason you should care. You want your fellow Americans to care about surveillance? Give them a reason to care. This story gives Republicans in general and conservatives in particular a reason to care. Part of the reason why the statists are winning is they understand the phrase "Never let a good opportunity go to waste." But those of us who are non statists waste opportunities all of the time. We have a grand opportunity to push free markets as a solution to the health care crisis now that RyanCare is dead, but most of us are like "Meh......" We have a grand opportunity to push among Republicans the idea that unbridled state surveillance power is dangerous and most of us are again like "Meh....." Seriously, you now can go talk to your teocon neighbor and say "Look at what the NSA did to Donald Trump! The NSA should be abolished!" and they might actually listen to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Rand got into it nicely on Morning Joe.
    Yep! Rand has credibility because he was against the NSA when being against the NSA wasn't cool. #standwithrand.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    We have a grand opportunity to push among Republicans the idea that unbridled state surveillance power is dangerous and most of us are again like "Meh....." Seriously, you now can go talk to your teocon neighbor and say "Look at what the NSA did to Donald Trump! The NSA should be abolished!" and they might actually listen to you.
    And that teocon will simply understand it as "That damned Obama." It won't go beyond that. At least the ones I know. The group think is "The NSA keeps us safe. If it was misused then it was misused by those damn democrats and Trump will get the NSA back on track."
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

    Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

    Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

    Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

    For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

    For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

    For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

    For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

    Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

    Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And that teocon will simply understand it as "That damned Obama." It won't go beyond that. At least the ones I know. The group think is "The NSA keeps us safe. If it was misused then it was misused by those damn democrats and Trump will get the NSA back on track."
    Maybe. Maybe not. Tell me this. Were you always a libertarian? I wasn't. I was once an over the top liberal. Little things that disturbed my understanding of the world work me up. If one out of ten teocons you talk to becomes awake because of this story it's worth it. Here is what to say to them when they say "Trump will get the NSA back on track." Response? "What happens with the next Democrat president?"
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Maybe. Maybe not. Tell me this. Were you always a libertarian? I wasn't. I was once an over the top liberal. Little things that disturbed my understanding of the world work me up. If one out of ten teocons you talk to becomes awake because of this story it's worth it. Here is what to say to them when they say "Trump will get the NSA back on track." Response? "What happens with the next Democrat president?"
    Dude, at some point I just decided to quit beating my head against a brick wall. More power to you. I no longer believe in the viability of a political solution or a "great awakening."
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

    Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

    Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

    Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

    For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

    For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

    For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

    For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

    Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

    Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And while everyone debates on whether the president elect was spied upon, and the endless back and forth, talk show radio and teevee, nobody is discussing how the government spies on each and everyone of us everyday.
    I really don't give a $#@! who is spying on whom in the upper echelons. It's distraction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    'Zactly.
    Ron Paul makes a video about it. Rand Paul goes off on twitter and TV about it.

    Your reaction... it's a distraction?

    Really? Ron Paul and Rand Paul are trying to distract us?

    I can't believe you guys would insinuate such a thing, this irrational hatred of Trump really seems to be affecting you two.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And while everyone debates on whether the president elect was spied upon, and the endless back and forth, talk show radio and teevee, nobody is discussing how the government spies on each and everyone of us everyday.
    I really don't give a $#@! who is spying on whom in the upper echelons. It's distraction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    'Zactly.
    In addition to essentially insulating Ron and Rand Paul, you guys sound like CNN Fake News.

    CNN dismisses Rice ‘unmasking’ bombshell: ‘Ginned up as distraction’

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...distraction%92
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ron Paul makes a video about it. Rand Paul goes off on twitter and TV about it.

    Your reaction... it's a distraction?

    Really? Ron Paul and Rand Paul are trying to distract us?

    I can't believe you guys would insinuate such a thing, this irrational hatred of Trump really seems to be affecting you two.
    Did you watch the video?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ron Paul makes a video about it. Rand Paul goes off on twitter and TV about it.

    Your reaction... it's a distraction?

    Really? Ron Paul and Rand Paul are trying to distract us?

    I can't believe you guys would insinuate such a thing, this irrational hatred of Trump really seems to be affecting you two.
    Oh yeah, like you ignored Ron Paul on his being against Trump and not voting for him, and on his video about Trump's attack on Syria?
    There is no spoon.

  21. #18

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Did you watch the video?
    Obviously not.
    There is no spoon.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    your irrational hatred of Trump really seems to be affecting you two.
    Ah, me NOT making it about Trump reinforces your belief that me doing so is professing an irrational hatred.

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    , you guys sound like CNN Fake News.
    Blow me.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

    Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

    Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

    Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

    For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

    For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

    For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

    For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

    Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

    Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Dude, at some point I just decided to quit beating my head against a brick wall. More power to you. I no longer believe in the viability of a political solution or a "great awakening."
    There may be a political solution, but it will be after the SHTF and the "solution" may not be very pretty.

  25. #22
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.



Similar Threads

  1. Judge Napolitano on if Susan Rice did anything illegal
    By timosman in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-06-2017, 02:53 PM
  2. Is Susan Rice (Obama's foreign policy advisor) related to Condi Rice?
    By constituent in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-05-2017, 11:25 AM
  3. Did Susan Rice Just Threaten Russia With War?
    By Origanalist in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-23-2014, 11:34 PM
  4. Susan Rice - New National Security Adviser
    By Constitutional Paulicy in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2013, 09:02 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 06:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •