Thread: Rand Paul on Morning Joe - 4/4

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Rand : "So . . . this is eerily similar to what Trump's accused them of."

Who is doing all the laughing in the background (?) - and the sighing from Mika, who says "It is so different what Trump said"

Other commentator : "Rice lied us into Libya"

MSNBC is obfuscating this like CNN did - It is a smoking gun is right . . .
    someone released the intel (to the media from and through Rice's request), that is someone that goes to jail here.

Rice needs to be questioned under oath - that is unreasonable to MSNBC I guess.

And a wager on the golf outing revealed.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 04-04-2017 at 11:01 AM.

Thankfully we have Rand to actually talk about the real issue here. This is about bulk collection, and it's potential for abuse, especially for political purposes.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I heard a lot of kicking and screaming.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Rand has an interesting proposal for Obamacare repeal. Instead of adding RyanCare "reforms", just leave out if the repeal a couple of aspects of Obamacare that the "Tuesday group" moderates are demanding. That way, it won't interfere with the vote, and it will not be something created by this bill.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I heard a lot of kicking and screaming.
    Mika is so professional, and Bill Press is so unbiased. /s

Not only does Rand have to play golf with Trump but then he has to go on shows like this. Glad to see him standing his ground.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Jan2017

Maybe some other news outlet will pick up on what the likes of Mika (MSNBC) and Don Lemon (CNN) don't want to touch.
    I hope both networks get mocked off the air.

Benghazi Spinner Susan Rice Exposed in ‘Unmasking’ Scandal
    Obama adviser implicated in Trump surveillance has history of putting politics above national security

“In February Cohen-Watnick discovered Rice’s multiple requests to unmask U.S. persons in intelligence reports that related to Trump transition activities.”

“She has negative credibility based on her shameful deceptions on Benghazi where she and everybody else covered up the Islamist motivation
    for the attack because it did not conform to the Administration’s politically correct narrative,” Robert Kaufman, a professor of
    public policy at Pepperdine, told LifeZette. “Her error cost lives.”

Kaufman was referring to an infamous interview given by Rice after the Sept. 11, 2012 assault on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi Libya.

Rice, during an interview on CBS News’ “Face the Nation” suggested the attack was in response to a “heinous and offensive video” on YouTube.
    The claim was later thoroughly discredited and exposed as a red herring meant to distract from security failures in the country that could be
    placed at the feet of then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/susan-rice-exposed-unmasking-scanda

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Rand has an interesting proposal for Obamacare repeal. Instead of adding RyanCare "reforms", just leave out if the repeal a couple of aspects of Obamacare that the "Tuesday group" moderates are demanding. That way, it won't interfere with the vote, and it will not be something created by this bill.
    That's what I was thinking as well. I certainly don't support the Medicaid expansion, but if the GOP moderates are demanding that the Medicaid expansion be kept, then a bill should be written that repeals all of Obamacare except for the Medicaid expansion.

Bravo, Senator.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Thankfully we have Rand to actually talk about the real issue here. This is about bulk collection, and it's potential for abuse, especially for political purposes.
    I'd say by the end of the interview that Rand wiped the figurative smirk off Zbig's pathetic fake news daughter. Despite her dumb ass "cheating at golf" metaphor after Rand was done.

Wow Rand is wielding some power these days, hope we can trust him...

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    LOL. MSNBC is going to rue the day Rand Paul decided to go back on their sorry network.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. MSNBC is going to rue the day Rand Paul decided to go back on their sorry network.
    He sure got Minka into a girlish huff.