Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump's Senior Advisor Targets Amash

Trump will be able to attack all liberty candidates and the trumpalusas will simply pass it off as those candidates not being able to hold onto their seats... As if we didn't learn something about the power of the machine to defeat popular candidates in 2008, 2012, 2016 (anyone see the trend here??)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Trump will be able to attack all liberty candidates and the trumpalusas will simply pass it off as those candidates not being able to hold onto their seats... As if we didn't learn something about the power of the machine to defeat popular candidates in 2008, 2012, 2016 (anyone see the trend here??)

That herd mentality, brother. People defy all logic to be part of their group and fit in on the "winning" side.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...19587675201538
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Not picking on you in particular; my goal is to make a general point.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Trump cucked out so quickly, it makes me think the whole golden showers from hookers video is legit.
    This implies that Trump had principles at some point, an idea completely rejected by the actual evidence. All I see is an orange man whose narcissism somehow is mistaken for some kind of will to fight for anyone but himself and his own family. And that's how it's always been.

I've seen so many people in here fall for this man's bull$#@! and all I can say is we really need to learn a lesson here. People demonstrate their principles through their actions. It's not rocket science to figure out who can be relied on in any way whatsoever.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    And if he allies himself with the Democrats like he's been saying, what will we know then?
    I should have just had them on the list, as the establishment GOP is now supporting the welfare state, and the Dems support the warfare state, they have come to agreement on objectives, they just squabble over what color the team should wear.

You have identified the exact problem though. Trump likes socialized medicine. What Rand has been trying to do is shift him more towards free market solutions. Unfortunately, the GOP establishment likes socialized medicine too. The real leverage is trying to get them to stick more with their public rhetoric. Joe Sixpack still believes in that rhetoric, and they depend on Joe Sixpack continuing to believe in that lie.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Trump aide accused of Hatch Act violation after urging Amash primary challenge
    By DARREN SAMUELSOHN and REBECCA MORIN - 04/01/17

A senior adviser to President Donald Trump on Saturday urged a primary challenge against a House Freedom Caucus member, prompting charges that he may have violated federal law against using his official position to sway an election campaign.

Dan Scavino Jr., director of social media and senior White House adviser, tweeted that Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.) is a "big liability" for his state and encouraged a GOP primary opponent to oust him in 2018.
    But that tweet, sent from Scavino's personal Twitter account, immediately landed him in controversy as ethics lawyers called out Scavino for possibly violating the Hatch Act, a Depression-era law that regulates campaigning by government officials.
    More: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...-caucus-236780
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123