Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump's Senior Advisor Targets Amash

Trump's Senior Advisor Targets Amash

Can we get some more donations for Justin and Thomas? I just donated $25 to each.

https://causes.anedot.com/justin-amash?source_code=home
    https://secure.thomasmassie.com/
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Trump's Senior Advisor Targets Amash

DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!

Or, no, wait ... let me guess ... this a super-mega-hyper-dimensional chess move that will help Amash win the next primary ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyp9fh-u4w8
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Amash is not owed a spot. If he pisses off enough of his own he is only has himself to blame for losing.

I don't mind Amash attacking Trump but it's his responsibility to make sure he can win a primary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Scavino is an ass, but if Justin can't win a primary as an incumbent, then he has some problems.

Didn't take long for the Big Government Lickspittles to drool all over the thread.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Didn't take long for the Big Government Lickspittles to drool all over the thread.
    Obviously this is an April Fools joke, they say.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Scavino is an ass, but if Justin can't win a primary as an incumbent, then he has some problems.
    His problem is the establishment GOP. They tried to redistrict it blue - that's how much they detest him. When that did not work, they financed a neocon against him. That did not work either.

What you said is right, but this isn't indicative of Trump #DrainingtheSwamp. This is just more $#@! from the same old alligators.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Origanalist again.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Amash is not owed a spot. If he pisses off enough of his own he is only has himself to blame for losing.

I don't mind Amash attacking Trump but it's his responsibility to make sure he can win a primary.
    LMAO. The topic is not Amash's supposed inability to win a primary. Pray tell, what primary has Amash failed to win?

The topic is Trump and his flunkies actively working to undermine Amash & Co.

"Drain the swamp" my ass ... nice try at the "Ooh! Look! A squirrel!" gambit, though ...

(They smack you guys right in the face with this $#@!, and you still eat it and grin ... SMGDH ...)

Scavino isn't too smart as exhibited by this tweet. Why hang your hat on phony, ever-changing numbers like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    LMAO. The topic is not Amash's supposed inability to win a primary. Pray tell, what primary has Amash failed to win?

The topic is Trump and his flunkies actively working to undermine Amash & Co.

"Drain the swamp" my ass ... nice try at the "Ooh! Look! A squirrel!" gambit, though ...

(They smack you guys right in the face with this $#@!, and you still eat it and grin ... SMGDH ...)
    And you're surprised by this? The Kushner/GOPe wing is calling the shots. Until Trump crashes and burns with these bums, the status quo will continue. Trump needs to be humbled with a political mallet to the face and then maybe the innate sense of self-preservation along with the natural rebelliousness inside will save him.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-01-2017 at 02:54 PM.

Primary Trump in 2020. Amash didn't begin this by attacking Trump. He began it by standing up for principals. Those things still matter right?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Who said Amash can't win his primary? That said if Trump's team turns what should be safe seats into contested primaries then the freedom movement will have to waste dollars it should be spending expanding its influence just holding ground. #PrimaryTrump2020.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

And you're surprised by this? The Kushner/GOPe wing is calling the shots. Until Trump crashes and burns with these bums, the status quo will continue. Trump needs to be humbled with a political mallet to the face and then maybe the innate sense of self-preservation along with the natural rebelliousness inside will save him.
    Great! Best thing I've heard from a Trump supporter yet. Yep, time to make Trump feel the heat. #PrimaryTrump2020.

It would be hilarious to see the establishment stooge Trump puts up to run against Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Great! Best thing I've heard from a Trump supporter yet. Yep, time to make Trump feel the heat. #PrimaryTrump2020.
    Trump's inner circle must be annihilated so the pro-American forces in his cabinet can reclaim power. He needs to be personally humiliated because that's seemingly the only stimuli he positively responds too. I hope Bannon and Milller are brainstorming how to rid us of these cancerous individuals.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.38be4363ac02
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-01-2017 at 03:25 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This is who is running the WH right now. MAGA dies unless they are removed ASAP. Kushner is Grima Wormtongue.

http://forward.com/news/361887/is-ja...-steve-bannon/

In addition to coming when Kushner was out of reach by telephone, policies like the Muslim ban also depart from the cautions that Kushner had given the business community and others after the election, promising that his father-in-law would govern as a moderate and that he did not necessarily believe all the things he had said on the campaign trail. And the woes don’t only come on Saturday, as last week, when Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto canceled a Kushner-brokered visit to the White House, after a war of words that Trump initiated.

A source told Vanity Fair that the situation had left Kushner “f—king furious,” and had also taken a personal toll on him, with the young man losing weight and appearing ill in photos.
    This $#@! basically told the corporate scum in this country that he had the old man under his thumb and that he would rule as a 'moderate.'
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-01-2017 at 03:33 PM.

The political mallet to Trumpys face is called impeachment.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

This is who is running the WH right now. MAGA dies unless they are removed ASAP. Kushner is Grima Wormtongue.
    http://forward.com/news/361887/is-ja...-steve-bannon/
    This $#@! basically told the corporate scum in this country that he had the old man under his thumb and that he would rule as a 'moderate.'
    Trump cucked out so quickly, it makes me think the whole golden showers from hookers video is legit.

And it's our responsibility to help him.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    His problem is the establishment GOP. They tried to redistrict it blue - that's how much they detest him. When that did not work, they financed a neocon against him. That did not work either.

What you said is right, but this isn't indicative of Trump #DrainingtheSwamp. This is just more $#@! from the same old alligators.
    And what they did to Ron over and over and over again.

Assenhole GOP establishment.

Worthless, spineless, dickless, hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    The political mallet to Trumpys face is called impeachment.
    on what grounds? He's barely been president for a few months.

Trump needs to lose big on a major issue and then maybe he will go on a prodigious firing spree.

These people are MAGA. They're all it ever was. You had no excuse for not knowing it all along while you were tossing their salads.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    [...] The topic is Trump and his flunkies actively working to undermine Amash & Co. [...]
    And you're surprised by this?
    What are you talking about? Of course I'm not surprised by it. Why would I be?

The Kushner/GOPe wing is calling the shots. Until Trump crashes and burns with these bums, the status quo will continue. Trump needs to be humbled with a political mallet to the face and then maybe the innate sense of self-preservation along with the natural rebelliousness inside will save him.
    Nor am I surprised by your attempt to further deflect attention away from the point of my previous post; namely, that you guys are so far gone that you've actually tried to provide cover for Trump's and his flunkies' blatant bull$#@!, such as this attempt to torpedo Amash - by bizarrely blaming Amash for a primary loss that has never even happened ... (I mean, really? I don't care if you're pro-Trump or anti-Trump - WTF kind of sense is that supposed to make???)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Trump needs to lose big on a major issue and then maybe he will go on a prodigious firing spree.
    Unless he fires himself, what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    These people are MAGA. They're all it ever was. You had no excuse for not knowing it all along while you were tossing their salads.
    Nope. Kushner is the scion of a New Jersey realty empire that has deep ties to both the disgraced Jim McGreevey and current NJ senator Cory Booker. There has never been anything MAGA about Ivanka and Jared from the beginning. They were trouble from the onset as I identified. Trump's sons are far more in line with the MAGA agenda. With that said, Bannon had originally stated that the Trump movement could be hijacked and it has.

Given what I know now, I would still have voted for Trump because the alternative would have likely led to Sarajevo like conditions nationwide. The responsible choice was to somehow avoid bloodshed if possible.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-01-2017 at 03:47 PM.

Nope. Kushner is the scion of a New Jersey realty empire that has deep ties to both the disgraced Jim McGreevey and current NJ senator Cory Booker. There has never been anything MAGA about Ivanka and Jared from the beginning. They were trouble from the onset as I identified. Trump's sons are far more in line with the MAGA agenda. With that said, Bannon had originally stated that the Trump movement could be hijacked and it has.
    Oh. I get it, when you say "MAGA," you must mean something that Donald Trump has never in his life supported in any way.

Kind of defeats the purpose of using that acronym in this context though.

Trump's movement was not highjacked by anyone but Trump.

Where the $#@! have you been?

Mods, before I go off on AUH2O, what kind of name calling is allowed here?

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Oh. I get it, when you say "MAGA," you must mean something that Donald Trump has never in his life supported in any way.

Kind of defeats the purpose of using that acronym in this context though.

Trump's movement was not highjacked by anyone but Trump.
    Trump has been a nationalist going back to the 1980s. He took out full page ads condemning vast trade deficits. Don't reinvent history.
    Last edited by AuH20; 04-01-2017 at 03:51 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast