Thread: Thomas Massie on The Mark Levin Show 3/30/17

Thomas Massie on The Mark Levin Show 3/30/17

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great interview with Thomas Massie. A bit longer than most of his interviews, and he gets to speak freely, as opposed to having some MSM propaganda hack badgering him the whole time.

Starts at 56:45:

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Once again, Massie talks about breaking up the repeal and replace into smaller bills, and start with the full repeal. This is the way that it should be done.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Levin should give Massie ten minutes a week . It would grow his market share .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Levin should give Massie ten minutes a week . It would grow his market share .
    Mark Levin is a complete joke. His big long pauses like he's about to say something profound (and then seems to think that he has) must surely be the most tedious moments in talk radio anywhere, aside from the complete lack of content in his programs and his transparent devotion to the military industrial complex. All in the name of the "Constitution" and "Liberty." His condemnation of Ron Paul was very telling. Levin is simply a stupid attempt at right cover for neocons. He'll have guests like Thomas Massie on until he is summoned to cheer lead for the next banker war.

http://takimag.com/article/the_tyran...#axzz4dKacygot
    Last edited by anaconda; 04-04-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Bump.
    Last edited by anaconda; 04-06-2017 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Mark Levin is a complete joke. His big long pauses like he's about to say something profound (and then seems to think that he has) must surely be the most tedious moments in talk radio anywhere, aside from the complete lack of content in his programs and his transparent devotion to the military industrial complex. All in the name of the "Constitution" and "Liberty." His condemnation of Ron Paul was very telling. Levin is simply a stupid attempt at right cover for neocons. He'll have guests like Thomas Massie on until he is summoned to cheer lead for the next banker war.

http://takimag.com/article/the_tyran...#axzz4dKacygot
    Levin is a teocon, so he is often an ally, except when it comes to foreign policy. When it comes to elections and candidates, he will never support a candidate that is not neoconservative on foreign policy, and during the election cycle, he will lie and spew venom about such candidates (Ron or Rand, for example).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Levin is a teocon, so he is often an ally, except when it comes to foreign policy. When it comes to elections and candidates, he will never support a candidate that is not neoconservative on foreign policy, and during the election cycle, he will lie and spew venom about such candidates (Ron or Rand, for example).
    Yes, nice analysis. But I never consider such an impostor as an ally.

When push comes to shove, his neoconservationism beats his constitutionalism every time.

He's an enemy today. He's ranting and raving in support of Trump's attack on Syria.

When push comes to shove, his neoconservationism beats his constitutionalism every time.
    As sure as the sun rises, Levin has once again chosen neoconservatism over constitutionalism.

As sure as the sun rises, Levin has once again chosen neoconservatism over constitutionalism.
    He's the guy who started the push to rewrite the Constitution, so yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe