Thread: Former C4L member Hirsh Singh running for Governor of New Jersey

Former C4L member Hirsh Singh running for Governor of New Jersey

Hirsh Singh announced his campaign about a month ago, he is the only Liberty candidate running on the Republican side and is a former member of C4L and YAL from their early days in 08.

I'm helping him out with his campaign, but as anyone can see from my post history I've been a long time member of this forum.

His platform includes reforming property tax, cutting taxes and regulations, legalizing marijuana etc.

Here is his website: singhfornewjersey.com
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cool! I hope he wins.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Is he independently wealthy?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Is he independently wealthy?
    Do you mean Phil Murphy wealthy? no

Just curious, why do you ask?
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

Quote Originally Posted by tsetsefly View Post
    Do you mean Phil Murphy wealthy? no

Just curious, why do you ask?
    Because that is the only chance he has to win.

It amazes me that after everything we have been through in the last 10 years, we still have people who think they have a legitimate shot at getting elected to high office their first time. This guy obviously slept through YAL training.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

This guy obviously slept through YAL training.
    or the training sucked

but that may have been deliberate.

I'm far from N.J. and from all indications,, the place is a pit I would avoid.
    It would be nice to see it change direction,, so I will wish him luck.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-01-2017 at 01:38 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Because that is the only chance he has to win.

It amazes me that after everything we have been through in the last 10 years, we still have people who think they have a legitimate shot at getting elected to high office their first time. This guy obviously slept through YAL training.
    What was Trumps former political office?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    What was Trumps former political office?
    Trump is independently wealthy and has a worldwide multi-billion dollar brand.

Does Mr. Singh?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chester Copperpot

Trump is independently wealthy and has a worldwide multi-billion dollar brand.

Does Mr. Singh?
    Im surprised at you collins... Why disparage the guy? You dont even live in NJ right? I mean, I do and im all for helping the guy out if I can... if he doesnt win, he doesnt win but if youre not going to lead or follow, then you should just get out of the way...

Quote Originally Posted by Chester Copperpot View Post
    Im surprised at you collins... Why disparage the guy? You dont even live in NJ right? I mean, I do and im all for helping the guy out if I can... if he doesnt win, he doesnt win but if youre not going to lead or follow, then you should just get out of the way...
    Because it is important to keep people from demoralizing the movement by running in an unwinnable race with zero benefit.

Chester Copperpot

Because it is important to keep people from demoralizing the movement by running in an unwinnable race with zero benefit.
    well what do you propose is the proper path to get a liberty governor?

well what do you propose is the proper path to get a liberty governor?
    Have people who want to hold elected office start at the bottom. Run for seats they can actually win, city council, county commission, etc. They they can run for state legislature and then later on statewide office.

Unless you're independently wealthy or famous, that's really the only way it works.

Chester Copperpot

Have people who want to hold elected office start at the bottom. Run for seats they can actually win, city council, county commission, etc. They they can run for state legislature and then later on statewide office.

Unless you're independently wealthy or famous, that's really the only way it works.
    maybe another way to get the needed money is to hire a good fundraiser?

maybe another way to get the needed money is to hire a good fundraiser?
    That only works if you're already well known.

So you think people should mostly only run if an important office if it is the state house of representatives in New Hampshire?
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    So you think people should mostly only run if an important office if it is the state house of representatives in New Hampshire?
    huh? this makes no sense. Please reword the question.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    huh? this makes no sense. Please reword the question.
    Instead of "if" I should have typed "for." Anyway, it was a joke. Folks around here often lose when running for office. I don't see why we need to be realistic about running for office now
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Chester Copperpot

well i can only say one thing truthfully... if no liberty candidates run for governor then we're guaranteed never to win a governorship.

Collins sounds like a grumpy, old man.

well i can only say one thing truthfully... if no liberty candidates run for governor then we're guaranteed never to win a governorship.
    There is no point in playing the lotto. "you can't win if you don't play"

You run to win in a race that you CAN win. Look at Amash, Massie, Rand, and even possibly Eric Brakey. Then look at Bentivolio who got lucky, but couldn't sustain it (he played the lottery).

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Collins sounds like a grumpy, old man.
    Nope, just a voice of experience.