View Poll Results: Do you support the Freedom Caucus or Trump?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • I stand with Rand the Freedom Caucus and their allies

70 95.89%
  • I am a Trump supporter

3 4.11%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a Trump supporter or a Freedom Caucus supporter?

Are you a Trump supporter or a Freedom Caucus supporter?

Trump declared war on the Freedom Caucus today and asked voters to campaign against Justin Amash, Dave Brat, etc. Pick a side.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I predict there will not be enough options in the poll.

Trump Calls House Freedom Caucus ‘Friends,’ Predicts ‘What’s Going to Come … Is a Better Bill’

Melissa Quinn / @MelissaQuinn97 / March 24, 2017 /
    http://dailysignal.com/2017/03/24/tr...vote-for-them/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Vs.

Pretty easy choice.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 03-30-2017 at 11:20 AM.

TrumpCuck uses week old quote to dispute brand new quote directly from chief cucks fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    TrumpCuck uses week old quote to dispute brand new quote directly from chief cucks fingers.
    Ok, so what happened between then and now to change his mind? Of course the real reason I believe the quote from a week ago is because Rand corroborated it.

I'm way more concerned about Trump's actions than his words.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

A) That's from March 24. The tweet was from March 30th.

B) Tweets are how Trump expresses official policy.

C) Time to wake up and smell the betrayal Dannno.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Ok, so what happened between then and now to change his mind? Of course the real reason I believe the quote from a week ago is because Rand corroborated it.

You mean like his actions of escalating wars around the world?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I think Rand & Co has our interests at heart most of the time. Trump attacks anybody that would oppose his current narrative.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    A) That's from March 24. The tweet was from March 30th.
    What significant event do you believe changed his mind? Nothing that I'm aware of. Rand corroborated his March 24 statements, I trust Rand. Trump says all kinds of things.

B) Tweets are how Trump expresses official policy.

We all knew that was going to happen, Trump ran on escalating the war with ISIS. In short time, we should see a much more peaceful and humble foreign policy and friendlier relations with other nations.

Some people won't believe their spouse is cheating on them unless they walk in on them being fkced! Or maybe it's battered wife syndrome. He beats me because he loves me. The delusion is strong in this one...
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

We all knew that was going to happen, Trump ran on escalating the war with ISIS. In short time, we should see a much more peaceful and humble foreign policy and friendlier relations with other nations.
    How many ISIS are in Yemen? #delusions
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Some people won't believe their spouse is cheating on them unless they walk in on them being fkced! Or maybe it's battered wife syndrome. He beats me because he loves me. The delusion is strong in this one...
    So you are saying nothing happened between March 24 and today that would have changed Trump's mind about being friends with the freedom caucus? Then what made him change his mind? Or do you not believe him when he said he was friends with them? If you didn't believe that, then why this?

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    How many ISIS are in Yemen? #delusions
    Question reversed.

(might wanna read this)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islami...Yemen_Province

You still have not voted. All you ever do is support Trump on this forum. Go ahead and pick "I am a Trump supporter."

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You still have not voted. All you ever do is support Trump on this forum. Go ahead and pick "I am a Trump supporter."
    No, I support Rand, which is why I feel the way I do about this situation.. the poll is completely flawed and assumes that Donald Trump is telling the truth in his tweet and is enemies with the freedom caucus. I don't buy it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, I support Rand, which is why I feel the way I do about this situation.. the poll is completely flawed and assumes that Donald Trump is telling the truth in his tweet and is enemies with the freedom caucus. I don't buy it.
    Then click on "I stand with Rand the freedom caucus and their allies." It's really a simple poll. Though I can understand where you might have trouble with it.

I would love to hear what @LibertyEagle thinks about all this.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Wait, I'm confused.

Trump is lying except when he isn't?
    There is no spoon.

What significant event do you believe changed his mind? Nothing that I'm aware of. Rand corroborated his March 24 statements, I trust Rand.
    Trump says all kinds of things. He changes on a daily basis. I trust Rand. I don't trust Trump and at this point I don't trust your judgment. It's full of wishful thinking. We'll see what Rand says in response.

Okay wiseass. How do you keep up with what Trump's policies are? You keep throwing out bullshyt. The press secretary says they're going to crack down on pot. You say that doesn't matter because Trump didn't say it. Jeff Sessions says the same thing. You say it doesn't matter because Trump didn't say it. Now we can't take Trump's tweets at face value? So Trump's policy is whatever you want to believe it is at the moment?

Appropriate use of that meme.

Then click on "I stand with Rand the freedom caucus and their allies." It's really a simple poll. Though I can understand where you might have trouble with it.
    I have no issue choosing that option, it's just that I saw it as a flawed poll so I chose not to participate. Would it make you feel better if I did?

I don't know dannno, I'm starting to think you have actually just been trolling us all along. I mean how can you even?
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I have no issue choosing that option, it's just that I saw it as a flawed poll so I chose not to participate. Would it make you feel better if I did?
    Kinda the point in a thread with a poll. Dontcha think?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ouch..

Bravo.....Excelsior.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

You have no idea how much better I'd feel, man.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Vs.

Pretty easy choice.
    MAGA!

I voted for the freedom caucus but with the exception of those FC members that were loud mouth Trump supporters. Those I don't support. Rand, Lee, Massie, Amish ect. YES!
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    I voted for the freedom caucus but with the exception of those FC members that were loud mouth Trump supporters. Those I don't support. Rand, Lee, Massie, Amish ect. YES!
    Massie wants Trump to go for a second term.

Massie wants Trump to go for a second term.
    You mean the quote where he said We're afraid he'll be a one term president?

1: out of context and not really accurate.

2: that was before Trump said the Freedom Caucus are just as much his foe as the Dems.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast