Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: [Merge] Trump Threatens Freedom Caucus - Amash & Massie respond

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    How is Trump not wanting to align himself with spineless people failed reasoning? It sounds like the best reasoning to me.
    What action was "spineless", exactly?

Was it the Freedom Caucus hardliners who refused to bend the knee to horrible policy? Was that spineless?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I wonder how much the poster previously known as dannno got for selling his account? It's funny reading the posts and then seeing the "X Donald Trump" to the left.
    Good Point I had not noticed that.

The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

https://twitter.com/charlescwcooke/s...42268956971012
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

He claims that he'll work with Dems but he attacks them along with the Freedom Caucus. Interesting way to appeal for support.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeman View Post
    He claims that he'll work with Dems but he attacks them along with the Freedom Caucus. Interesting way to appeal for support.
    It is high-level Hungry Hungry Hippos strategy.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    $20.18

to Justin Amash for Congress
    Contribute

EmployerSelf
    OccupationConstruction
    03/30/2017 07:24PM

VISA ending in

Thank You!

Thank you for your generous donation!

Donation details:

Donation #:

Date:
    03/30/2017

Amount:
    $20.18

Thank You!

Donation details:

Donation #:

Date:
    03/30/2017

Amount:
    $20.18
    +rep

We will need more of this going into the primaries...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

It figures you'd post a pic of a liberal. And from Tumblr at that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    you don't even get real marbles with hungry hippos game any longer, just $#@!ty plastic balls. $#@!ing Chinese goods and devalued USD.

Who will match me?
    Is liberty worth one good man's life? We believed it once. Make us believe it again.

@afwjam is a soldier of liberty. Honor him.

Who will help me match him?
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 03-30-2017 at 08:12 PM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You mean like Rand Paul's plan?
    Exactly. We need it to come from the House though, not the Senate.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...71405244145664

Or maybe it is a move to escalate the war on Paul Ryan? Maybe Trump is testing the resolve of the freedom caucus so he can see if they are worth fighting with, or if they will just roll over?
    Do you live in reality?
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheTinker View Post
    Do you live in reality?
    Not the fake reality the mainstream media is creating for you.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I never liked the Trump but even I am surprised at how quickly he's turned against people who supported him...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    I never liked the Trump but even I am surprised at how quickly he's turned against people who supported him...
    You're watching the hand with the bird in it.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You're watching the hand with the bird in it.
    No. The hand has no bird. He already gave the bird to the Freedom Caucus.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    No. The hand has no bird. He already gave the bird to the Freedom Caucus.
    The bird in his hand is the tweet, everybody is looking at that. The other hand has....... a congress.... a congress without speaker Paul Ryan. It has a health care bill with free market reforms. It even has tax breaks, if you look closely enough.

The bird in his hand is the tweet, everybody is looking at that. The other hand has....... a congress.... a congress without speaker Paul Ryan. It has a health care bill with free market reforms. It even has tax breaks, if you look closely enough.
    Can you explain to those of us who haven't seen things from your perspective how you came to the conclusion that Trump wants those three things and is doing that which would accomplish them?
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Can you explain to those of us who haven't seen things from your perspective how you came to the conclusion that Trump wants those three things and is doing that which would accomplish them?
    Well first you would have to wipe the entire mainstream narrative out of your head. They aren't your friends.

Then you would need to recall that Trump hates Paul Ryan. Paul Ryan was a Never Trumper.

Our very weak and ineffective leader, Paul Ryan, had a bad conference call where his members went wild at his disloyalty.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Oct. 11, 2016

I mean, are people around here having some memory problems or something? Why do I have to prove that Donald Trump hates Paul Ryan? Why do I need to remind people that Paul Ryan was a Never Trumper?

You need to understand Trump's motivations. Trump wants to make America great again. His ego depends on it. Trump knows enough about economics to know what kind of health care plan is going to make America great again and what won't. He might not make it apparent all the time, he never shows his hand, because his only goal is to win.

You would have to recall that Trump and Rand Paul are friends now, and Rand Paul gave him invaluable information that in fact the health care bill did not have enough votes to pass, for sure. That way Trump could support the health care bill without fear that it might actually pass. That way when the bill failed, it couldn't be blamed on Trump, and it would be blamed squarely on his enemy Paul Ryan. First nail in the coffin.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-31-2017 at 11:01 AM.

You would have to recall that Trump and Rand Paul are friends now, and Rand Paul gave him invaluable information that in fact the health care bill did not have enough votes to pass, for sure. That way Trump could support the health care bill without fear that it might actually pass. That way when the bill failed, it couldn't be blamed on Trump, and it would be blamed squarely on his enemy Paul Ryan. First nail in the coffin.
    Trump didn't get the memo, he's blaming Labrador, Meadows, Jordan, Amash....
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Trump didn't get the memo, he's blaming Labrador, Meadows, Jordan, Amash....
    That's that bird you're watching again.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Yeah, a four dimensional Hungry Hungry Hippos strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    It would be nice if more Reps. joined the Caucus or are they too afraid to stick their necks out?
    I bet a successful MoneyBomb for The House Freedom Caucus would give them some encouregment

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Freedom-Caucus

and it looks like r3VOLutionaries below agree

$20.18

to Justin Amash for Congress
    Contribute

EmployerSelf
    OccupationConstruction
    03/30/2017 07:24PM

VISA ending in

Thank You!

Donation details:

Donation #:

Date:
    03/30/2017

Amount:
    $20.18

Who will match me?
    Thank You!

Donation details:

Donation #:

Date:
    03/30/2017

Amount:
    $20.18
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    +rep

We will need more of this going into the primaries...
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    I bet a successful MoneyBomb for The House Freedom Caucus would give them some encouregment

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Freedom-Caucus

and it looks like r3VOLutionaries below agree
    I am thinking we will want to identify the most vulnerable members of the Freedom Caucus and especially give them a hand. (In addition to Massie and Amash).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Well first you would have to wipe the entire mainstream narrative out of your head. They aren't your friends.

Then you would need to recall that Trump hates Paul Ryan. Paul Ryan was a Never Trumper.

I mean, are people around here having some memory problems or something? Why do I have to prove that Donald Trump hates Paul Ryan? Why do I need to remind people that Paul Ryan was a Never Trumper?

You need to understand Trump's motivations. Trump wants to make America great again. His ego depends on it. Trump knows enough about economics to know what kind of health care plan is going to make America great again and what won't. He might not make it apparent all the time, he never shows his hand, because his only goal is to win.

The only part I can agree with is that generally Trump's tweets (not Trump himself but whatevs) are all over the place. It's impossible to know what anything means since they contradict each other constantly. You can point to one tweet for one position and another tweet for the opposite position. I'm sure that is intentional.

So you see 44D chess. OK.

I see a lifelong liberal billionaire from NYC that hung out with the Clintons and the Bloombergs, appointed Goldman and Rothschild, et al into his cabinet and has been slowly but surely walking back practically everything he campaigned on. If you're right, it's time for the 44D chess to start doing something concrete, otherwise it's just hot air while the MIC sends more soldiers to Syria and the economy gets worse.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

So, half the libertarians got banned, and the only Trumptards who will show their faces on days like this are the ones who are being paid the most to be shameless. As a result, we have a thirty-members-on-line ghost town.

Who could ever have predicted such a thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So, half the libertarians got banned, and the only Trumptards who will show their faces on days like this are the ones who are being paid the most to be shameless. As a result, we have a thirty-members-on-line ghost town.

Strange days, indeed. One would think that a big government progressive openly attacking the Freedom Caucus, Amash, Massie, Rand Paul, etc., would be a rallying cry. But alas... the con has taken even people I thought were principled and turned them into Trumphumping circlejerkers
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

“What really concerns me [are reports] there were upwards of 1,000 paid internet trolls working out of a facility in Russia, in effect taking over a series of computers which are then called botnets that can generate news down to specific areas,”
    What were the trolls saying? Don't vote third party, if you vote third party its a vote for Clinton and then we go to war with Russia. Am I the only one here thinking that Russia just threatened to go to war with us unless we vote against our interests? A few of my coworkers told me that they voted for Trump in order to stop world war 3.

The bots are irrelevant.

The point is, the libertarians were banned for defending ourselves. We weren't allowed to give as good as we got, and now there are twenty members on line.

Beg the bots to come back all you want. They did their damage and they're gone. And all but about two of the Trump Snowflakes, who (for all their preaching about the evils of Protected Speech) were so quick to agitate for naysayers to be banned, seem to have just enough sense and shame to have melted away...

Someone should take a hard look at the top twenty in rep accumulation, and reflect on how many of us were infracted and/or banned at some point during the election season. We do know why we haven't heard anything out of cajuncocoa for some time, right?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-31-2017 at 03:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast