Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Natural Dog Treats

All Natural Dog Treats

I am making all natural dog treats. If anyone is interested please PM me. ~Thank You.

Ginger Snaps

Carrot Ginger Snaps

Blueberry Banana

Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter Banana

Apple Carrot

Chicken Cheddar

Chicken

3 inch:
    1/2 dozen $4.50
    Dozen $8.50

5 inch:
    1/2 dozen $8.60
    Dozen $15.50
    Last edited by donnay; 04-01-2017 at 09:24 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ~BUMP~
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

DIY for the hound;

My two have caught several "treats" so far this spring....

Wish ya the best of luck selling your treats, donnay! We don't give our hound any treats though.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    DIY for the hound;

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Wish ya the best of luck selling your treats, donnay! We don't give our hound any treats though.
    Thanks, Phill.

I just added two more additions:

Flea Be Gone: Non-bromated/unbleached flour, Food Grade Diatomaceous earth, Brewers yeast, Granulated Garlic, Organic Chicken Bone Broth.
    Nutra Bone: Non-bromated/unbleached flour, Nettle, Burdock root, Turmeric, wheat germ, honey, Coconut oil, Beef Bone Broth

All ingredients are natural and organic. There are no GMO's, MSG, Preservatives or dyes and colors (other than the colors from fruits and vegetables).

I vacuum seal them (in a non-BPA bag) to keep them fresh longer.
    Last edited by donnay; 04-02-2017 at 10:42 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We haven't had a dog since November. Good luck selling your dog treats.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    We haven't had a dog since November. Good luck selling your dog treats.
    I am sorry to hear that.

Thank you.

Tagging thread.

Heeeeey. I'll buy some. My boy is 95 lbs so..

You could be a millionaire in like 10 years.

Ya never know.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    DIY for the hound;

If they don't quit eating my plants, mine'll be having some 'treats' too.

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 04-23-2017 at 08:05 PM.

I'll tell CajunCocoa about it..she may be interested for her Yorkie.

Thanks guys!

Tell Cajun I miss her!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, I got mine, guys. My boy likes em a lot. Thanks for the card, donnay. My goodness, they were boxed and wrapped so pretty that I didn't want to mess it up by opening them. They smell like cookies. lol. I'll prolly try one myself. Thank You.

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 05-04-2017 at 09:28 PM.

^ Awwwwww. It's like he knew they were for him. Was he excited to get the treats?
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    ^ Awwwwww. It's like he knew they were for him. Was he excited to get the treats?
    Yeah. I was surprised that he actually took his time with em instead of just swallowing em whole like he does everything else. But, yeah, he's a spoiled boy. lol. He was excited alright.

They're pretty good. I tried the apple chedder ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Yeah. I was surprised that he actually took his time with em instead of just swallowing em whole like he does everything else. But, yeah, he's a spoiled boy. lol. He was excited alright.

They're pretty good. I tried the apple chedder ones.
    That is surprising, I guess he wanted to enjoy them. He's such a cutie.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

I tried the apple chedder ones.
    Welp. There goes your shot at running for President.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Now I'm craving ginger snaps cookies.

― Henry David Thoreau

That is surprising, I guess he wanted to enjoy them.
    Yep. Maybe because they were home made, too. He was interested in them. Whuich is a feat in and of itself, getting them interested.

He's such a cutie.
    Thanks. He take afterees daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Welp. There goes your shot at running for President.
    lol. Took me a little bit to figure that one out.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now I'm craving ginger snaps cookies.
    lol. After ya already stocked up on oreos. hehehehehe

lol. After ya already stocked up on oreos. hehehehehe
    I haven't had those Oreos yet. Thanks for reminding me.

I do love gingersnaps tho. Speaking of ginger maybe I'll make myself some ginger tea.

― Henry David Thoreau

I haven't had those Oreos yet. Thanks for reminding me.

I do love gingersnaps tho. Speaking of ginger maybe I'll make myself some ginger tea.
    Yeah, me, too. I get the ones in the orange box. I forget the name of em.

Well, enjoy you're tea. I'm gonna watch a movie here in about..oh..3...2...1....

― Henry David Thoreau

Well, I got mine, guys. My boy likes em a lot. Thanks for the card, donnay. My goodness, they were boxed and wrapped so pretty that I didn't want to mess it up by opening them. They smell like cookies. lol. I'll prolly try one myself. Thank You.

I am so glad they got there safe and sound and that your boy liked them.

Thanks so much for the order, NC. It is greatly appreciated.

Do you have a website? I could pass along to some FB friends with dogs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast