Thread: ATF gets blowback from Facebook post (funny)

Thumbs up ATF gets blowback from Facebook post (funny)

The ATF gets their asses handed to them in this Facebook post comments... worth a read!

https://www.facebook.com/HQATF/photo...024329/?type=3
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Many of us here avoid fed-book like the plague.

Just like every other link you toss over the fence this one is worthless because you didn't take the time to actually post something to read.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

Just like every other link you toss over the fence this one is worthless because you didn't take the time to actually post something to read.
    I have no idea what he means when I follow his link all I see is this image...

Last edited by phill4paul; 03-27-2017 at 02:08 PM.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Here, I'll do Matt's job again:

ATF
    March 24 at 1:47pm ·
    Scott Everett Coyl, 28, of Redlands, Calif., was arrested at his residence early yesterday morning. Special agents from ATF’s Los Angeles Field Division along with officers from the Redlands Police Department seized approximately 40 firearms, including three machine guns, as well as eight silencers, more than 100 high capacity magazines, ammunition, and additional items from Coyl’s residence.
    Coyl was arrested for dealing firearms without a license and was in possession of weapons not registered under the National Firearms Act (NFA). NFA, which was originally enacted in 1934, includes shotguns having barrels less than 18 inches in length, and rifles having barrels less than 16 inches in length, certain firearms described as “any other weapons,” machine guns, and firearm mufflers and silencers. An application for a warrant authorizing the search of Coyl’s residence was issued after three controlled purchases of firearms occurred by ATF personnel from the Riverside Field Office and Redlands PD.
    According to the affidavit in support of the complaint, since early March, Coyl sold five .223 caliber AR-type rifles with no make or model markings, and no visible serial number to a convicted felon. The affidavit alleges Coyl built AR type rifles from unfinished lower receivers, machining out the lower receiver, then adding parts to make a complete firearm. Coyl sold firearms out of the garage of his residence.
    Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor
    900 Likes2.4K Comments2.1K Shares
    Top Comments
    Edwin Jerez, Wil Hutchison, Sean Potts and 897 others like this.
    2,114 shares
    Comments
    Stephen Jones
    Stephen Jones Are you guys gonna turn around and sell them to cartels?
    7,242 · March 24 at 1:51pm
    View previous replies
    Jeff Price
    Jeff Price You people really think just because Obama isn't in office anymore that they are going to stop selling guns to cartel's aka the CIA drug operations?
    808 · March 24 at 2:46pm
    View more replies
    Gary Eppenbaugh
    Gary Eppenbaugh The NFA is unconstitutional and should be repealed
    4,249 · March 24 at 2:46pm
    67 Replies · 2 hrs
    Perry Keithley
    Perry Keithley All I see is an American that was exercising his rights. Guess that's a crime now though.
    3,343 · March 24 at 2:05pm
    127 Replies · 27 mins
    Jason Discher
    Jason Discher As they stand there with their high capacity pistols on their hips. Pathetic excuse for Americans. Shame
    2,737 · March 24 at 2:33pm
    View previous replies
    Jason Discher
    Jason Discher Should of thrown some quotes over that. Being a native Californian, saying "high capacity" always comes dripping with sarcasm. I forget that doesn't translate online sometimes.
    130 · March 24 at 7:29pm
    View more replies
    Derek Erwin
    Derek Erwin The ATF should be abolished. Waste of taxpayer money
    2,551 · March 24 at 3:44pm
    19 Replies · 6 hrs
    Chris Silk
    Chris Silk Did he burn down a house filled with kids like the ATF did?
    2,409 · March 24 at 5:01pm
    Jeremy Mangen
    Jeremy Mangen This.

For those wondering, google "Waco ATF" and youll see how cool they are with burning American women and children alive.
    131 · March 24 at 6:38pm
    View more replies
    Donovan Borman
    Donovan Borman Alcohol Tabacco, and Firearms should be a convenience store lol
    1,706 · March 24 at 4:05pm
    21 Replies · 15 mins
    Michael Vroman
    Michael Vroman If it pleases the crown may I partake in my second amendment RIGHTS that SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED?
    2,551 · March 24 at 2:05pm
    20 Replies · 2 hrs
    Tim Hasselbach
    Tim Hasselbach Looked like mostly legal stuff here in Texas. The magazines aren't federally restricted only state. Why would ATF be concerned about the mags?
    1,022 · March 24 at 2:07pm
    38 Replies · 1 hr
    Kenny Hatten
    Kenny Hatten I don't see any "machineguns" anywhere in that photo. My guess is that the noted firearm experts of the ATF assumed that the ARs in the background were "machineguns" because they looked scary and "tactical."

Probably charged the guy for NFA possession because they found a shoestring in the garage....See More
    689 · March 24 at 3:47pm
    12 Replies
    Kenny Schlegel
    Kenny Schlegel As a member of the military I swore to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, the ATF is a domestic enemy of the constitution
    906 · March 24 at 4:32pm
    21 Replies · 8 mins
    Scott Stevens
    Scott Stevens Still waiting on someone from the government to be held accountable for F&F...

"Shall not be infringed"
    794 · March 24 at 1:54pm
    11 Replies
    Rick Stierstorfer
    Rick Stierstorfer Tell me again how we are a free country? Because all I see here are jackboot thugs ruining a mans life because he chose to ignore your unconstitutional and invalid threat of force.
    818 · March 24 at 3:09pm
    24 Replies · 3 hrs
    Matt Herrera
    Matt Herrera I just looked at Scott Coyl facebook page, looks like hes a honest, hard working family man. Maybe we should concentrate on the "real crimnals" just saying.
    466 · March 24 at 4:16pm
    32 Replies · 2 hrs
    Jonathan Garcia
    Jonathan Garcia ATF is unconstitutional and so is this arrest. "Shall not be infringed."
    521 · March 24 at 2:40pm
    8 Replies · 4 hrs
    Andrew Anderson
    Andrew Anderson Yes but did the dog make it?! I swear in an industry full of kids that got picked last on the playground, the ATF are the shortbus riders
    336 · March 24 at 3:56pm · Edited
    4 Replies
    Zach Harris
    Zach Harris The NFA is unconstitutional. The ATF is a criminal organization. Are you proud to be agents of a tyrannical government? Stealing people's belongings? "I was just doing my job" is the same excuse the Nazis used
    353 · March 24 at 5:35pm
    3 Replies
    Derek Hadden
    Derek Hadden Glad they were able to take this peaceful citizens constitutionally guaranteed rights away so they can sell his guns to the cartel.
    341 · March 24 at 3:48pm
    3 Replies
    Cody Sergent
    Cody Sergent Selling to a convicted felon? So when are you guys gonna arrest yourselves?
    Did you kill this guys dog too?
    338 · March 24 at 3:35pm
    7 Replies · 5 hrs
    Ryan Able
    Ryan Able I grew up with scott. Hes like a brother to me. Really he comes from a military family his father was a good guy. Anyone in the Coyl family if you need anything let me know
    231 · March 24 at 5:27pm
    17 Replies · 5 hrs
    Robert Richards
    Robert Richards Only the ATF can classify a pistol as a rifle, a rifle as a pistol and a shotgun as a "non shotgun firearm" and still claim to be an authority on what they enforce.
    228 · March 24 at 6:31pm
    2 Replies
    Luis Fernando Mises
    Luis Fernando Mises So you want to keep the monopoly on arms dealing by force. Did i get it right?
    309 · March 24 at 7:43pm
    3 Replies
    John Benge
    John Benge Article didn't mention a dog getting shot.

Pretty sure this is fake news.
    185 · March 24 at 5:29pm
    6 Replies · 4 hrs
    Brandon LaVigne
    Brandon LaVigne Only crime I see here is armed robbery and kidnapping. No wonder everybody hates cops.
    194 · March 24 at 8:25pm
    4 Replies
    Don Isenberg
    Don Isenberg Pretty sure our founding fathers weren't stupid or illiterate, in fact I'd bet they were far more intelligent than those in government today.
    If they wanted more written into the 2nd Amendment they would've put it in there.
    199 · March 24 at 3:34pm
    18 Replies
    Richard Mahabadi
    Richard Mahabadi A man is arrested and facing decades in prison for exercising a right....

And liberals whine about a voter ID.......See More
    153 · March 24 at 4:43pm
    16 Replies · 11 hrs
    Scott Sullivan
    Scott Sullivan It's only a felony because the government didn't get their cut.....
    191 · March 24 at 3:54pm
    9 Replies · 1 hr
    Art Hidalgo
    Art Hidalgo And yet thousands of illegal, criminal non-citizens roam free in same city to rape and murder....makes sense...��
    117 · March 24 at 2:29pm
    7 Replies · 6 hrs
    Virgil Văduva
    Virgil Văduva How dare he sell guns to other people? What if they were drug dealers or terrorists? Only the U.S. government can sell guns to drug dealers and terrorists!
    131 · March 25 at 4:37am · Edited
    3 Replies · 9 hrs
    Kristopher Van Duyn
    Kristopher Van Duyn Louis Castro Ryan Bacarella, how much you want to bet those magazines were standard capacity 30 rounders. And look at these comments.
    77 · March 24 at 3:54pm
    8 Replies · 6 hrs
    Eric Fivecoat
    Eric Fivecoat A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
    77 · March 24 at 6:03pm
    14 Replies · 8 hrs
    Jacob Tothe
    Jacob Tothe Get honest work somewhere and stop robbing people. Don't enforce bad laws. "Just doin' muh job" isn't a good excuse.
    78 · March 24 at 8:57pm
    3 Replies · 1 hr
    Jake Vale
    Jake Vale Guess he won't be doing the annual civil war reinactment this year, are you going to give those Red Ryder bb guns to Mexico?
    93 · March 24 at 4:01pm
    Caleb Joel Drake
    Caleb Joel Drake Wish California would break off and sink into the ocean along with all of its anti-freedom America hating liberals...ATF can go too
    92 · March 24 at 3:52pm · Edited
    5 Replies
    Joshua Turbyfill
    Joshua Turbyfill Jordan K Stein Aaron Sobczak
    This is why having both "back the blue" and "come and take it" stickers on the back of your car make no sense.
    91 · March 24 at 4:39pm
    6 Replies · 6 hrs
    Dan Toupin
    Dan Toupin You guys need to charge yourselves with armed robbery, not brag about it. Thieves.
    66 · March 25 at 7:32am
    1 Reply
    David Kirk West
    David Kirk West Absolutely disgusting. Who did this man hurt? Looks like he hurt no one if you ask me. The ATF, on the other hand, is absolutely victimizing this man.
    81 · March 24 at 5:47pm
    Antonio Salguero
    Antonio Salguero If it pleases the crown, may it's subjects exercise their natural rights as guaranteed under its founding charters without infringement, as it is explicitly stated in it's second amendment?
    51 · March 24 at 9:26pm
    1 Reply
    Matt M. Harding
    Matt M. Harding I assume he'll be tried for murder with all the people he shot with those, right? Or was no one actually harmed by his "crime"??
    50 · March 24 at 5:00pm
    2 Replies
    Jonathan Herring
    Jonathan Herring " includes shotguns and rifles having barrels less than 18 inches in length," Rifle barrels need to be 16" or longer. Really ATF?
    47 · March 24 at 5:28pm
    5 Replies · 1 hr
    Jaime Jewitt
    Jaime Jewitt So who is going to get more time? Leland Yee, the California senator caught running guns and military hardware to gangs or this guy who had a few evil black rifles and devices to protect his hearing?
    42 · March 24 at 9:55pm · Edited
    William Smith
    William Smith I'm surprised you didn't shoot his pregnant wife in the stomach and burn his home down like you did the Weaver family and Branch Davidians you bunch of scumbags.
    72 · March 24 at 5:49pm
    2 Replies
    Frëd Ahumada
    Frëd Ahumada Looks like nothing more than a nice collection, crooked police ell just put em back on the street. You know they are sitting there hollering dibs. ..
    65 · March 24 at 3:28pm
    Patrick R. Kuhn III
    Patrick R. Kuhn III Dear ATF,

Patriotism means standing with your countrymen, not necessarily the government (or the wealthy and corrupt, microscopic few who manage it). ...See More
    53 · March 24 at 7:12pm · Edited
    5 Replies
    Joe Lyon Jr
    Joe Lyon Jr And the ATF has jurisdiction because? Congress has only enacted federal firearms laws for federal places. They have no delegated authority in the US Constitution to legislate for firearms upon land that belongs to the states of the Union. http://www.originalintent.org/edu/chapter44.php
    Original Intent Treatise - The Federal Firearms Act
    Where does the federal government get its Constitutional authority to enact laws such as the National Firearms Act, which has been codified to Chapter 44 of Title 18 of the United States Code? Upon whom are such laws operative, and where? Since a careful reading of the Constitution reveals that the…
    ORIGINALINTENT.ORG
    39 · March 25 at 5:50pm · Edited
    3 Replies
    Bill Ramsey
    Bill Ramsey Committing more government sanctioned robbery huh
    128 · March 24 at 1:56pm
    Ryan Butcher
    Ryan Butcher Dude got off lucky, usually the ATF rolls in with tanks, murders a bunch of women and children, then burns the place to the ground when people stockpile guns
    50 · March 25 at 7:55am · Edited
    Bryan G. Jensen
    Bryan G. Jensen You don't mention any victims, so, it's safe to say the only victim was Scott Everett Coyl. (no victim, no crime)
    Who are the criminals? The mafia calling itself "government".
    32 · March 25 at 6:11pm
    Zak Mitchell
    Zak Mitchell "According to the affidavit in support of the complaint, since early March, Coyl sold five .223 caliber AR-type rifles with no make or model markings, and no visible serial number to a convicted felon. The affidavit alleges Coyl built AR type rifles fr...See More
    37 · March 24 at 4:36pm
    10 Replies
    Tom Bagwell
    Tom Bagwell The ATF: just a bunch of thugs like every government agency.
    34 · March 24 at 8:35pm
    Todd Dennison
    Todd Dennison Soooo... Who was the victim of this terrible crime?
    Also, ATF should be a store, not a government agency.
    48 · March 24 at 7:42pm
    Gary Ellis
    Gary Ellis So the most heavily armed gang in the world gets a in a wad if someone who pays their salaries practices freedom? Thank goodness here in Murica, there would never be any gun confiscation due to that "oath" they all solemnly swear to up hold...oh wait...my bad :/
    45 · March 24 at 5:23pm

Now why would they think those guys know how to read?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Here, I'll do Matt's job again:

"A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

All I get at that link is something asking me to log in. Being as I don't have an account, I don't have the ability to log in so it covers the screen, even after I tell it "Not now."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Alcohol Tabacco, and Firearms should be a convenience store
    I lol'd
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    The ATF gets their asses handed to them in this Facebook post comments... worth a read!

https://www.facebook.com/HQATF/photo...024329/?type=3
    Thanks. I got a kick out of that.

Only a complete moron would continue to post useless links after being called on the behavior for literally years.

It has nothing to do with a job you moron it's called being part of an online community, one you obviously don't feel connected to unless you think you can profit financially...

If it pleases the crown may I partake in my second amendment RIGHTS that SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED?
    When memes go bad. It should be "If it please..." not "pleases."

Only a complete moron would continue to post useless links after being called on the behavior for literally years.
    Except that the link isn't useless. And I don't have time to go and copy and paste every article I read either, nor do I want to.

Read what I wrote, I already addressed your obvious mentality.

And the link certainly is useless to those who don't, and won't, participate in your fed-book....

Except that the link isn't useless. And I don't have time to go and copy and paste every article I read either, nor do I want to.

It has nothing to do with a job you moron it's called being part of an online community, one you obviously don't feel connected to unless you think you can profit financially...

And the link certainly is useless to those who don't, and won't, participate in your fed-book....
    Your ignorance is showing.

Your ignorance is showing.
    Ignorance of fed-book is a badge of honor........

Participation is a badge of shame.

Especially for one who would contribute on a forum based on freedom and small government.....But that has nothing to do with profiting for Matt does it?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Participation is a badge of shame.
    Your ignorance continues to show

I like Collins' avatar. So grumpy.

I can only assume every commenter has been added to a special ATF watchlist.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    This actually happens when you join the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    All I get at that link is something asking me to log in. Being as I don't have an account, I don't have the ability to log in so it covers the screen, even after I tell it "Not now."
    There's a lovely add on for mozilla browsers called inspect object.. )maybe "inspect this" I have both) making an item on the right click context menu to open a dialog window where you can delete those pop up boxes *delete node* and read content hiding below them. It also works on the semi shaded margins, headers, footers that block content while using a PC on sites that clearly were designed for mobile devices.
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

A special list.. oh goody.

anything like being a prohibited person?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

That was my thought too lol.... which is why I didn't comment

That was my thought too lol.... which is why I didn't comment
    Awesome. Not you, just the fiction you present yourself as.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.