Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones Apologizes for Promoting ‘Pizzagate’ Hoax

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    In this case the accuser is 13 years old. Sorry you don't agree with rape shield laws for minors. Trump has also been named as a witness in the case against his pedophile buddy Epbstein. It's funny that Alex Jones can through allegations against Podesta based on "codewords" like "pizza", but can't look into Trump at all. Trump and Clinton were buddies. Enough said.
    From what I've seen the Trump/Epstein connection is pretty weak.

Trump's accuser did not follow through after the accusation was no longer necessary in the campaign.

I think that was just a simple Clinton attack narrative.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    From what I've seen the Trump/Epstein connection is pretty weak.
    Not according to Trump.

In a New York magazine profile of Epstein before he went to prison, and long before Trump ran for president, Trump acknowledged that he knows Epstein. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump says in the story. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ― Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Trump's accuser did not follow through after the accusation was no longer necessary in the campaign.

I think that was just a simple Clinton attack narrative.
    Then you are more gullible than I thought. Ask yourself this. Why did Trump not use the Clinton/Epstein connection? And note that Hillary never used the Trump/Epstein connection either. And come to think of it, I've never seen Alex Jones cover Epstein. He could talk about unproven pizzagate allegations but he can't talk about a billionaire who's already been convicted of child rape?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Trump was never found on the flight manifests to Epstein Island. With that said, he could still run interference for this pedo ring.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Trump was never found on the flight manifests to Epstein Island. With that said, he could still run interference for this pedo ring.
    Cause of course Trump doesn't own any jets of his own. What we know for a fact is that Trump, Epstein and Clinton were all pals and Alex Jones has been curiously silent about orgy island. Any idea why?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Cause of course Trump doesn't own any jets of his own. What we know for a fact is that Trump, Epstein and Clinton were all pals and Alex Jones has been curiously silent about orgy island. Any idea why?
    Alex Jones has covered the island.

https://www.infowars.com/orgy-island...n-sex-scandal/

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    My guess - they threatened his life.

Which means that everything he said about pizzagate is very likely true.
    Which seems to call into question why they would do it. Since, to the extent that people share your insight, they would see through it.
    Last edited by anaconda; 03-27-2017 at 02:00 AM.

Alex Jones loses much credibility for rolling over on this, despite so much compelling evidence. Either the Mossad doesn't want the details of their blackmail operation exposed or he's kowtowing to someone in the Trump Admin.

This is the second major media personality to roll over on this topic.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Not according to Trump.

In a New York magazine profile of Epstein before he went to prison, and long before Trump ran for president, Trump acknowledged that he knows Epstein. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump says in the story. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it ― Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Then you are more gullible than I thought. Ask yourself this. Why did Trump not use the Clinton/Epstein connection? And note that Hillary never used the Trump/Epstein connection either. And come to think of it, I've never seen Alex Jones cover Epstein. He could talk about unproven pizzagate allegations but he can't talk about a billionaire who's already been convicted of child rape?
    Yes I've also heard people trying to tie some journalists to being part of the elite pedo ring simply because they attended an Epstein party after he was released from jail. You can make a connection but the connection is weak. Just like connection to Trump/Epstein AND pedophilia is weak.

If being a 15 year old friend of Epstein makes you a pedophile, then $#@! we're all guilty of something by association, aren't we?

Gullible because I believe there is not enough evidence of Trump's connection to the 13 year old alleged victim?

Show more evidence that leads further than simply a campaign attack narrative and I'll take a look at it. Why the hell did they drop the entire narrative after it was no longer useful?
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

I guess we'll have to see tomorrow if AJ's big pizza gate bonanza is worth it or just AJ blowing smoke again.

He's been right too so it has potential.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A good visual explanation on why Pizzagate will probably be not pursued.

The positive effect is that pedo/trafficking investigations and busts are WAY up. Low hanging fruit, yes, but awareness has been raised. Hopefully it's not over and I hope that Podesta and his associates of all stripes live their lives watching over their shoulders. There's nothing worse than preying on the defenseless.

This video is a mind control/splintering method captured in real-time.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. It is obvious to anyone with a brain that the "Alex Jones" in the OP is a mind controlled clone of a previous version who was a clone of Bill Hicks.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. It is obvious to anyone with a brain that the "Alex Jones" in the OP is a mind controlled clone of a previous version who was a clone of Bill Hicks.
    Was there ever an actual Alex Jones? Or just a fictitious personae created for the surgically altered Hicks? Also, if Hicks wanted to change careers and work for the CIA as controlled opposition, why not just do it as himself? Any clarification would be appreciated.

That's a MAN, baby!!!!

Last edited by anaconda; 03-27-2017 at 04:38 AM.

What's the value here? Pink elephants COULD fly from my $#@!, albeit small ones.

Seriously, I found this a bit surprising. Have you any basis for thinking that he HAS? I ask because I see there as being far too much to lose for a guy like Trump. What's his payoff for doing such a thing? Is he that good an actor that he puts up such a front of filial decency while aiding and abetting the rape and likely murder of children? I suppose anything is possible in this world gone mad, but I still need to see a basis beyond "because we can" for such acts.

Now, had you made the same assertion about Obama or Clinton, I could more readily accept it on face, but Trump does not readily fit that picture... which may be the real danger there. I don't know. Do you?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The positive effect is that pedo/trafficking investigations and busts are WAY up. Low hanging fruit, yes, but awareness has been raised. Hopefully it's not over and I hope that Podesta and his associates of all stripes live their lives watching over their shoulders. There's nothing worse than preying on the defenseless.

This video is a mind control/splintering method captured in real-time.
    My wife gets news from work (United Airlines) frequently. Lately, there has been a rise in the number of child-trafficking intercepts by flight attendants. They are actually trained to recognize the telltales. Just a few days ago wifey showed me the latest story. Apparently the children are so terrified, they don't dare speak out, what with threats made against themselves and their families. Some are apparently drugged, as well.

To think that this sort of $#@! goes on in the 21st century should not surprise me, and I suppose it doesn't. But it sure as hell makes me angry, and few things manage that with me. I adore children and have no stomach for this sort of thing. If this pizzagate $#@! is true, just imagine the piles of bodies they must have built over the years. What else could one do with them when finished? Send them home? Perhaps they are raised to adulthood to be later harvested for body parts? OK, I just freaked myself out.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I guess we'll have to see tomorrow if AJ's big pizza gate bonanza is worth it or just AJ blowing smoke again.

He's been right too so it has potential.
    That's the bit that buggers my brain. Jones is such a mixed bag. The man has (had?) the ears of so many people and IMO he blew it with spectacularity with his inconsistent behavior. I recall a time when he went all apey in an interview with that Piers Morgan über-phag. What he said was essentially correct, but his going off like a frothing idiot before the camera seemed too scripted... as if he and Über-Phag agreed to it before the cameras rolled. Even so, what does it say about the man if he has not the will or capacity to control himself before millions of people who were presumably and actually paying attention to what he was saying? It appeared almost deliberate an attempt at assassinating not so much himself, but his message; to destroy the credibility of the very idea of questioning orthodoxy.

This mix of good and bad, credible and wild idiocy makes it damned nearly impossible to assess the man with precision and accuracy. As is often the case in such matters, the mere appearance of impropriety sets people on edge with respect to trust. How does one trust a man who at 8AM cuts the very picture of rational and honest composure while at 10, reduces himself to a ranting, spewing lunatic?

Aside: who the hell is Bill Hicks? Yes, I am indeed that ill-informed. I have no idea who he is, why he looks so much like Jones, or why I should care. Any and all help is appreciated.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes I've also heard people trying to tie some journalists to being part of the elite pedo ring simply because they attended an Epstein party after he was released from jail. You can make a connection but the connection is weak. Just like connection to Trump/Epstein AND pedophilia is weak.
    I take it you didn't actually read the quote. It wasn't Trump simply attending a party. Trump also made a reference to Epstein liking young women. Oh...but Clinton is soooooo bad right? That buzzing you are feeling in your head is your cognitive dissonance kicking in.

One or maybe a handful of reports compared to his 24/7 coverage of pizzagate. Do the math.

Aside: who the hell is Bill Hicks? Yes, I am indeed that ill-informed. I have no idea who he is, why he looks so much like Jones, or why I should care. Any and all help is appreciated.
    A court Jester of the highest caliber.

William Melvin "Bill" Hicks (December 16, 1961 – February 26, 1994) was an American stand-up comedian, social critic, satirist, and musician. His material, encompassing a wide range of social issues including religion, politics, and philosophy, was controversial, and often steeped in dark comedy.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Hicks

I take it you didn't actually read the quote. It wasn't Trump simply attending a party. Trump also made a reference to Epstein liking young women. Oh...but Clinton is soooooo bad right? That buzzing you are feeling in your head is your cognitive dissonance kicking in.
    Cognitive dissonance? Please show which part of my response to you showed that, I'm very curious how you are seeing it.

My comment on the party was not about Trump, it was about people making arguments connecting journalists attending parties. You know what my post meant, which is why it appears you cut out that part of my post in your quote. Proof : In your post #32, you mentioned nothing about any party. In my response post #39, I mentioned party once and it was in reference to journalists and Epstein and had no mention of Trump. Keep your alternative facts to yourself.

Your one quote (that had no links attached so no context to reference) doesn't link Trump and Epstein to pedophilia. It only links them to a friendship. I broke it down in my last post to you and your following response did not enforce your point in any way whatsoever.

And if you're going to call me gullible, at least have the balls to respond when I took the time to refute your points without making it personal.

What the hell crawled into your panties today.
    Last edited by eleganz; 03-27-2017 at 07:08 AM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Why do you guys always make it personal when things start going south? Just stick to the topic.

My comment on the party was not about Trump, it was about people making arguments connecting journalists attending parties. You know how my post was meant, which is why you purposely cut out that part of my post in your quote.

Your one quote doesn't link Trump and Epstein to pedophilia, I broke it down in my last post to you and your following response did not enforce your point in any way whatsoever.
    Sorry if my cognitive dissonance comment offends you but that's how I see it. There's far more evidence to link Trump to pedophilia than there was to link Podesta or Hillary Clinton to pedophilia. If Epstein had only been connected to Clinton then people like Alex Jones would have been all over that story 24/7, and I doubt you'd be apologizing for Clinton like you are for Trump. The quote that I gave links Trump to at the very least having knowledge of Epstein's pedophilia tendencies, tendencies which have now been proven in court. And at least one of Epstein's victims used to work for Trump.

Sorry if my cognitive dissonance comment offends you but that's how I see it. There's far more evidence to link Trump to pedophilia than there was to link Podesta or Hillary Clinton to pedophilia. If Epstein had only been connected to Clinton then people like Alex Jones would have been all over that story 24/7, and I doubt you'd be apologizing for Clinton like you are for Trump. The quote that I gave links Trump to at the very least having knowledge of Epstein's pedophilia tendencies, tendencies which have now been proven in court. And at least one of Epstein's victims used to work for Trump.
    I edited my post instead to ask you to explain where you saw cognitive dissonance, point it out exactly. I didn't change my story, in fact I see where you attempted to change my story for me to fit your agenda.

Read my post again where I clarified everything in the edit, and don't attack people just because you got pressed by some basic devil's advocate questions and you couldn't finish the job.

Cognitive dissonance? Please show which part of my response to you showed that, I'm very curious how you are seeing it.

My comment on the party was not about Trump, it was about people making arguments connecting journalists attending parties. You know what my post meant, which is why it appears you cut out that part of my post in your quote. Proof : In your post #32, you mentioned nothing about any party. In my response post #39, I mentioned party once and it was in reference to journalists and Epstein and had no mention of Trump. Keep your alternative facts to yourself.

Your one quote (that had no links attached so no context to reference) doesn't link Trump and Epstein to pedophilia. It only links them to a friendship. I broke it down in my last post to you and your following response did not enforce your point in any way whatsoever.

And if you're going to call me gullible, at least have the balls to respond when I took the time to refute your points without making it personal.

What the hell crawled into your panties today.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

I edited my post instead to ask you to explain where you saw cognitive dissonance, point it out exactly. I didn't change my story, in fact I see where you attempted to change my story for me to fit your agenda.

Read my post again where I clarified everything in the edit
    Sorry but when did I change your story? I'm pretty sure I didn't. In fact I know I didn't.

Now I missed your request for an explanation of the cognitive dissonance so I'll now gladly give it. I could care less about the fact that some people have connected certain journalists to Epstein's pedophilia just for attending his parties. That's a red herring. Have any of those journalists made remarks about Epstein liking young women? Have any of those journalists been sued by any of Epstein's victims? Have any of those journalists had employees who went on to become victims of Epstein? No? Then really there was absolutely no reason for you to bring up those journalists except as a way to deflect from Trump. It's kind of a "innocence by association" tactic. The real comparison is between Trump and Clinton. Both have established reputations for being raunchy when it comes to women. Both have had multiple women come out and make accusations. Clinton had to admit to some of his dalliances. Trump openly bragged about some of his, both in writing his books and when he thought he was off camera on his reality TV show. And, so far, neither Trump nor Clinton have actually been convicted of rape. Bill Clinton's defenders defend his as vigorously as you are defending Donald Trump. I defend neither. I believe acting like Clinton is some sex demon while pretending Trump somehow is not is cognitive dissonance. And yes, I would say the same thing to someone defending Bill Clinton. Now you may not agree with what I'm saying, but I hope at the very least you at this point understand it.

Let's assume for the sake of argument Alefantis and co are 100% innocent.

Using the word "Hoax" is an ABSOLUTE LIE!
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Considering all the over the top conspiracy ideas and claims, and all the smears and slandering he has done about people over the years in relation to this ideas...
    To do this apology?
    Maybe that article about the 50 most powerful people in DC was spot-on in regards to Alefantis. He must be their satanic cult president or some $#@!.

he could still run interference for this pedo ring.
    Uh, no, I doubt it.. If anything Milo and Alex Jones were told to drop it so that the perpetrators have a better chance at getting a fair trial.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Uh, no, I doubt it.. If anything Milo and Alex Jones were told to drop it so that the perpetrators have a better chance at getting a fair trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    If the media reported all the evidence on pizzagate before the investigators did in court, do you think the perps would get a fair trial? Do you think doing so might result in mistrials?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast