Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Message From Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ken means nothing at all .
    Of course it does!! As in "I ken get you something when I go to the store"...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If I had a facebook account I would troll Kim Jung .
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

I miss Danke. I even posted sad pics and songs on his visitor message board. I would accept a temp ban if it would make him happy but only if it runs Sunday - Thursday of next week and is lifted for an hour or two every morning at 6:30 so I can have my coffee and say good mornin' to tod evans. By 8 am, it can go back into effect because my coffee has usually kicked in and it's Sudookie time.

I'm wondering if maybe a Wendigo didn't get Danke after all. Maybe a Sasquatch has been holding him as a love slave? Maybe the Sasquatch was chasing Danke and she thought he was a deer because he hasn't had a chance to shave. I believe she hit a real deer though.
    It is true , Bigfoot eat deer.
    Do something Danke

In order to bring our brother back into the fold, and away from the Wendigo, I humbly suggest that the moderators ban those members he stated should be banned.

I suggest they should be banned for about 5 minutes, which is enough time to go to the bathroom or catch a quick snack.

This small sacrifice is worth it, just to see his head pop around the corner.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

I knew that but I say it wrong. I don't care for the correct pronunciation so I say, donkey. I think it's much more colorful pronounced that way.

Oyarde's a name, like Ken. I googled it. I also got this, lol. I had an image of Oyarde trying to feed Danke Spagettios out of a can at a bonfire whilst sipping Old Grandad out of the bottle.

If I recall , Oyarde is a family surname in Puerto Rico and the name of a company in China. Ken is just Barbies girlfriend .
    Do something Danke

That doesn't look like a pussy, lol.
    I know right? Libtards can't even get that right.

From my personal experience , you really just cannot give in to demands .
    Do something Danke

If I recall , Oyarde is a family surname in Puerto Rico and the name of a company in China. Ken is just Barbies girlfriend .
    He looks a little light in the loafers.

"The Patriarch"

Meh, sometimes it's worth it.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    In order to bring our brother back into the fold, and away from the Wendigo, I humbly suggest that the moderators ban those members he stated should be banned.

I suggest they should be banned for about 5 minutes, which is enough time to go to the bathroom or catch a quick snack.

He's just joking. It's one of RPF's running gags. He only gives flak to people he actually likes around here.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 03-25-2017 at 11:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You're right, uncle oyarde. Pretty much like negotiating with terrorists.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Let mods know I will come back if there is a ban of (at least temporary) AF, HB and the Injun, they have been especially hurtful. Maybe SuzAnimal too, I doubt her sincerely. If they create a safe space for me, then let those others back in eventually. Feel free to post this to let other members comment as to see and gauge their support.
    What a whinging, crying, fa ggot.

I thought airmen were made of sterner stuff.

Yahhhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What a whinging, crying, fa ggot.

I thought airmen were made of sterner stuff.

Yahhhhh!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.
    LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    He's just joking. It's one of RPF's running gags. He only gives flak to people he actually likes around here.
    Isn't he Danke's uncle?
    +

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    LOLOLOLOL!!!!
    You would rep that post? You're sicker than I imagined.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You would rep that post? You're sicker than I imagined.
    It was a post about danke, so yeah. If it were just a POW thing, nah.

Isn't he Danke's uncle?
    If so, nobody told me! That would be an interesting wrinkle in the RPFs drama!

They appear to also be connected to the famous Chef. I was such a fan of his products when I was a kid, I thought the Spagettios with "meat"balls were so exotic, lol. I thought, surely the very wealthy eat these everyday. I also imagined that when I was a grown up I would eat them straight out of the can. My mom didn't let me give it a shot - my dad wanted to but she was adamant about teaching me to be a lady and he was afraid of her. We were all afraid of her - still are.

Anyway, as an adult I haven't eaten the Spagettios out of a can but I have eaten the Ravioli with no meat out of a can (drunken camping). I need to put Spagettios on my bucket list. I'm a little scared to do it now but I'll do when I'm really old and have nothing to lose. Maybe Danke will open his home after all and I can teach a class on exotic cuisines and how to eat them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Small sacrifice? Easy for you to say, you're not the one having to get up and go on a snack run.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

loveshiscountry

I would accept a temp ban if it would make him happy but only if it runs Sunday - Thursday of next week and is lifted for an hour or two every morning at 6:30 so I can have my coffee and say good mornin' to tod evans. By 8 am, it can go back into effect because my coffee has usually kicked in and it's Sudookie time.
    Everyone here knows you mean wine.

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    Everyone here knows you mean wine.
    Wine's for later.

Plus, I have fancy wine right now. I have no shame in drinking boxed wine whenever but I feel like I have to sit down and savor the good stuff and I have too much to do after my coffee kicks in. I didn't buy it, btw. Mr Animal got some free bottles at work and brought them home. They're nice - no cork, twist cap but they have a fancy label. Ooooo la la!

Anyway, as an adult I haven't eaten the Spagettios out of a can
    You need to go get some...today.

They appear to also be connected to the famous Chef. I was such a fan of his products when I was a kid, I thought the Spagettios with "meat"balls were so exotic, lol. I thought, surely the very wealthy eat these everyday. I also imagined that when I was a grown up I would eat them straight out of the can. My mom didn't let me give it a shot - my dad wanted to but she was adamant about teaching me to be a lady and he was afraid of her. We were all afraid of her - still are.

Anyway, as an adult I haven't eaten the Spagettios out of a can but I have eaten the Ravioli with no meat out of a can (drunken camping). I need to put Spagettios on my bucket list. I'm a little scared to do it now but I'll do when I'm really old and have nothing to lose. Maybe Danke will open his home after all and I can teach a class on exotic cuisines and how to eat them.
    I let my Daughters eat them out of the can and they called him Chief .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You need to go get some...today.
    You like to live dangerously, I see.

I may go crazy and twist off the cap on my fancy wine and have me an I-talian dinner straight outta the can. Mr Animal brings home dinner on Sundays for him and the boys (they have hot wing Sunday) and I usually just have a salad because I go to the gym at the ungodly hour of 6 am on Monday and the chicken wings have caused me GI distress before. I was in the zone on the treadmill with my headphones on and I felt the toots passing but I didn't think they were loud until Mr Animal tapped me on the shoulder with a big grin on his face and told me I had sound effects. I was mortified. The old man who clips his nails on the track was the only person who would talk to me for a few weeks there. My toots are usually silent but deadly, not loud - that's why I didn't think twice about leaving in my earbuds. I normally just get on the treadmill under the fan and give the blame look to someone who looks like a stinky farter but after chicken wing night, that plan failed me.

At that moment, I swore to never eat anything sketchy the night before early gym. I wonder how my body would do on canned Spagettios (with "meat"balls) and twist cap wine? Right now, the only things on my sketchy list are hot wings (anything super spicy) and too much citrus. I spent most of one session on the potty after having a whole grapefruit. Luckily, the ladies room is empty that time of day because I destroyed that bathroom.

I am glad this thread includes things Danke would like .
    Do something Danke

Yes. I hope he feels the love. I'm wondering if he's going to come back the same. In all the shows I've seen, people come back different after they've been in the clutches of an evil supernatural being.

We may need a rogue priest, a voodoo doll, and a virgin to sacrifice to set him right again.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You like to live dangerously, I see.

I may go crazy and twist off the cap on my fancy wine and have me an I-talian dinner straight outta the can. Mr Animal brings home dinner on Sundays for him and the boys (they have hot wing Sunday) and I usually just have a salad because I go to the gym at the ungodly hour of 6 am on Monday and the chicken wings have caused me GI distress before. I was in the zone on the treadmill with my headphones on and I felt the toots passing but I didn't think they were loud until Mr Animal tapped me on the shoulder with a big grin on his face and told me I had sound effects. I was mortified. The old man who clips his nails on the track was the only person who would talk to me for a few weeks there. My toots are usually silent but deadly, not loud - that's why I didn't think twice about leaving in my earbuds. I normally just get on the treadmill under the fan and give the blame look to someone who looks like a stinky farter but after chicken wing night, that plan failed me.

At that moment, I swore to never eat anything sketchy the night before early gym. I wonder how my body would do on canned Spagettios (with "meat"balls) and twist cap wine? Right now, the only things on my sketchy list are hot wings (anything super spicy) and too much citrus. I spent most of one session on the potty after having a whole grapefruit. Luckily, the ladies room is empty that time of day because I destroyed that bathroom.
    No no...ditch the "meat"balls...you want to savor the full flavor, the joy that is cold Spaghetti-O sauce right out of the can, with no adulteration.

And your story, while hilarious, cannot possibly be true.

Women don't fart...

We may need a rogue priest, a voodoo doll, and a virgin to sacrifice to set him right again.
    I'm of the mind that is what got him into this mess in the first place.

More than happy to oblige...

Shall I post some more?

Yes. I hope he feels the love. I'm wondering if he's going to come back the same. In all the shows I've seen, people come back different after they've been in the clutches of an evil supernatural being.

Yes , he may be even more jaded .
    Do something Danke

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast