Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Message From Danke

I can't believe he doubted my sincerity. I'm offering him a Bojangler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    I just don't get people who get all butthurt about what people say and do on the interwebs anyway. It's VIRTUAL space after all. It's not REAL people. How someone can look at words and pictures on the screen and take it personally I don't understand. Maybe people like that should just take a walk down any street or woods or beach. Look at the real world for a bit and put things in perspective...
    For the most part, I agree. When it comes to disagreeing about politics, I don't hold that against anyone. It only bothers me when people get personal and it only bothers me here at RPF's. Probably because I feel like all of you are part of my family in an odd dysfunctional way, lol. Honestly, the folks on this forum understand the way I think better than most people I know irl. You're all kindred spirits to me. Even Zippy. He reminds me of my half wit cousin everyone's mean to at family reunions but he keeps showing up every year and somehow gets let in.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    He's been extra bitchy lately and should take Mrs AF on a cruise anyway. He won't miss us for a week.
    Pffft...like telling a cube dweller to ride a desk for vacation.

Besides disliking me, Mrs. AF won't get a passport.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    For the most part, I agree. When it comes to disagreeing about politics, I don't hold that against anyone. It only bothers me when people get personal and it only bothers me here at RPF's. Probably because I feel like all of you are part of my family in an odd dysfunctional way, lol. Honestly, the folks on this forum understand the way I think better than most people I know irl. You're all kindred spirits to me. Even Zippy. He reminds me of my half wit cousin everyone's mean to at family reunions but he keeps showing up every year and somehow gets let in.
    LOL at "half wit".

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Whats a "Danke"???
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...e&defid=149544

Danke

Anagram of NAKED.
    I see you and I just say, danke and know I mean naked

I'm offering him a Bojangler.
    Sounds like something nasty, like you offered him a Cleveland Steamer...

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Sounds like something nasty, like you offered him a Cleveland Steamer...
    I thought that was some kind of sammich.

When UD trivia comes around again, I'll surely impress with that knowledge. Last year, blumpkins put me over the top.

My small grandchildren think this fine art is a Danke self portrait .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    My small grandchildren think this fine art is a Danke self portrait .
    There's a pic of Danke in the pic thread and he's a very handsome man. I mean that sincerely, btw.

There's a pic of Danke in the pic thread and he's a very handsome man. I mean that sincerely, btw.
    He was a cute little feller.
    Do something Danke

Link Mzz. Lazybutt?. It's probably in your "Desktop Images" file.

Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Link Mzz. Lazybutt?. It's probably in your "Desktop Images" file.
    It's my screensaver.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I am the one on the right.

$#@!in' bunch of drama.........

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

D-Fens?

If it's not the one of him with giant man-boobs, it's a fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Well, he could certainly trick people into thinking he was, for certain.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    even if he comes back, it will never be the same.

its like staying married even after your spouse banged the football team.
    How did you know?
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by HitoKichi View Post
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...e&defid=149544

Danke

Anagram of NAKED.
    I see you and I just say, danke and know I mean naked
    danke also means "thank you" in German. I always thought that's how he came up with it, but the anagram is probably true now that I know so much about him.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    danke also means "thank you" in German.
    I knew that

If it's not the one of him with giant man-boobs, it's a fake.
    I wonder if looking at Danke's man boob would make me live longer.

I wonder if looking at Danke's man boob would make me live longer.
    Yes , yes it will . Makes me feel warm inside to know my little white bread sidekick is helping the human race like that .
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-29-2017 at 07:06 AM.
    Do something Danke

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes , yes it will . Makes me feel warm inside to know my little white bread sidekick is helping the human race like that .
    Do you think he would let me touch it? I like hairy boobs. Some men have lots of hair and some have a few scraggly hairs right around the nipple. I like 'em both ways but I always want to pull on the scraggly nipple hairs for some reason.

I would show him my third nipple in my arm pit. It's hard to shave around it so it usually has a few scraggly nipple hairs. I would let Danke give them a tug if he wanted. Just to make it fair. I'm sincere and fair.

Do you think he would let me touch it? I like hairy boobs. Some men have lots of hair and some have a few scraggly hairs right around the nipple. I like 'em both ways but I always want to pull on the scraggly nipple hairs for some reason.

I would show him my third nipple in my arm pit. It's hard to shave around it so it usually has a few scraggly nipple hairs. I would let Danke give them a tug if he wanted. Just to make it fair. I'm sincere and fair.
    Yes I give you permission to pull on Dankes moobs . How he could ever doubt your sincerity is a mystery .
    Do something Danke

3rd nipple, eh? I am intrigued. Is it one of those things that's interesting enough you can charge 50 cents to have a gander at? I've never been to a real live freak show. You'd be my first. <3

Yes I give you permission to pull on Dankes moobs . How he could ever doubt your sincerity is a mystery .
    Yay! I hope he has big 'uns. I mean that sincerely.

3rd nipple, eh? I am intrigued. Is it one of those things that's interesting enough you can charge 50 cents to have a gander at? I've never been to a real live freak show. You'd be my first. <3
    Yes. I would let you look for free. I actually enjoy showing it off.

I thought it was a mole and asked my dermatologist to remove it. He told me he could take it off right then but explained that it was a third nipple, not a mole. I decided to keep it. I'm glad I did, now. Since Mr Animal will probably wise up one day and give me that divorce and Danke's dream of a wayward ladies home/finishing school seems to have died with him, I guess I'll have to work the freak show circuit in my golden years.

I'm closing this thread.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Danke is stanke.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234