Thread: Comey Lied? Trump Vindicated? Nobody's Safe From PATRIOT Act

Comey Lied? Trump Vindicated? Nobody's Safe From PATRIOT Act

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some great commentary in this video.
    Sanity Check Radio Show
    http://www.SanityCheckRadioShow.com

I'd give the rest of my years on earth if they'd add to Ron Paul's lifespan.

Thank you OP for faithfully posting Ron Paul's commentary on RonPaulForums.com. It's great to hear his voice.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Thank you OP for faithfully posting Ron Paul's commentary on RonPaulForums.com. It's great to hear his voice.
    Ron is a machine. That he has done this so long and still keeps going at nearly 82 years old without throwing himself off a bridge out of frustration is a miracle unto itself.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-27-2017 at 06:06 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Ron is a machine. That he has done this so long and still keeps going at nearly 82 years old without throwing himself off a bridge out of frustration is a miracle unto itself.
    It must be the water.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nks-Fiji-water
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Probably this as well