Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Campaign Promise Fulfilled - Killing lots of families

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You want to live on in infamy as someone trusts George Soros, and doesn't trust Rand Paul?
    Exactly! I mean you put those words in my mouth somewhere, but you must be telepathic.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, just his credibility rating.
    Don't trust me, trust god.

I would question his motivations as well as his information. Because he is evil. He doesn't care if people die, so if he is suddenly concerned about it then you should be asking "why?".
    No actually, what you would do is go the opposite way and say that not enough innocent people are being killed because you disagree with Dick Cheney on everything. That would be more consistent with your logic.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

No, just his credibility rating.
    I remember when you were concerned about my credibility. I'm hurt dannno, don't you care any more?
    "The Patriarch"

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    No actually, what you would do is go the opposite way and say that not enough innocent people are being killed because you disagree with Dick Cheney on everything. That would be more consistent with your logic.
    No, that is completely wrong. I am not evil, Dick Cheney and George Soros are evil. If you trust them and are championing what they are saying, then you should question why that is.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Neocons do not like Donald Trump. I honestly have no idea what dimension you exist in if you think that.
    Uh, the one in which Donald trump spent scads of money bankrolling an extensive roster of neocons. Which one do you exist in?

now you say the neocons have the moral high ground against Donald Trump.. why can't you get your propaganda straight?
    You're the one who says a site exposing the murder of hundreds of innocent people by the American MIC is neocon propaganda. You're really bad about making my points for me. Did those two kids die at Mosul (along with 200-500 other innocent people) or not, dannno? The info doesn't come from airwars.org btw. airwars is a news aggregate. What about this don't you get? - “We recovered half his body,” she said of the 7-year-old. “The rest is still there.”

You can keep stamping your feet saying "A journalist said it so it can't be true! Stef said so!"

trump isn't even killing the families of terrorists. He's just killing families. Whole families.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Uh, the one in which Donald trump spent scads of money bankrolling an extensive roster of neocons. Which one do you exist in?
    What does that have to do with neocons not supporting Donald Trump??

You're the one who says a site exposing the murder of hundreds of innocent people by the American MIC is neocon propaganda. You're really bad about making my points for me. Did those two kids die at Mosul (along with 200-500 other innocent people) or not, dannno? The info doesn't come from airwars.org btw. airwars is a news aggregate. What about this don't you get? - “We recovered half his body,” she said of the 7-year-old. “The rest is still there.”

You can keep stamping your feet saying "A journalist said it so it can't be true! Stef said so!"

trump isn't even killing the families of terrorists. He's just killing families. Whole families.

You are completely missing the point.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You are completely missing the point.
    And you and Stef thought trump didn't really mean he was going to kill the families of terrorists - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ark-and-Others

Well you were both right in a sense. Any old Arab families will do.

Honestly, even I didn't think trump would be this bad. But I should have because of his longtime support of the bottom of the neocon scum barrel.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

And you and Stef thought trump didn't really mean he was going to kill the families of terrorists - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ark-and-Others

Well you were both right in a sense. Any old Arab families will do.

Honestly, even I didn't think trump would be this bad. But I should have because of his longtime support of the bottom of the neocon scum barrel.
    Trump is not trying to kill the families of terrorists.

No, that is completely wrong. I am not evil, Dick Cheney and George Soros are evil. If you trust them and are championing what they are saying, then you should question why that is.
    You do realize this news is being reported by other outlets right? There are multiple sources yet you choose to disregard the whole thing by throwing up the name George Soros.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Correct. He is killing regular families who have nothing to do with terrorists now too.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You do realize this news is being reported by other outlets right? There are multiple sources yet you choose to disregard the whole thing by throwing up the name George Soros.
    What are you talking about?

It is Soros Derangement Syndrome
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

This was worth a -rep. If you truly don't give a crap who dies as long as trump looks good, maybe reexamine your life.

You maybe right and 6-12 months from now, trump will become the peace president. Right now, he's a hardcore murderer like McCain and Obama. On steroids.
    While I understand the place from which I think this comes, and I could be mistaken, there remains the unpleasant reality and the question of how to extricate ourselves.

Simply stopping might work. Then again, it might not. Some people are so pissed off, whether at us, the "Coalition", the Russians, the Brits, the Jooz, or whomever, that I see a Balkan-style blood feud simmering. That means generation upon generation of retribution. Are we to live on edge the rest of our great-great-great grandchildren's lives?

There are SO many lessons we should have learned as a species from the grave errors of the past, and yet we keep on as if genocides and other atrocities have been no part of our history. It buggers my rational mind, the cognitive dissonance to which this truth gives rise. This fact, coupled with ever growing technological means of extinguishing life likely seals the species' fate in the longer term. I see no way that the ever more deeply infantilized population of humanity will avoid the temptation to carry forth a real "final solution", somewhere down the temporal road. Just look at the rage with which presumed adults now comport themselves on a daily basis. How can that possible end well when the truth walks with perhaps 100 million Americans, and possibly far more? And what of the rest of the world? Anger and fear are now staples of everyday life, rather than the extraordinary.

Theye must be aware of this. Theye must have known what was to happen in the wake of their programs for reducing the general population to the status of functional idiots. Therefore, Theye must have a plan in mind that will not involve their own destruction. This leads me to the possible sub rosa preparations being made pursuant to Agenda 21. Such a grand conspiracy becomes more plausible by the minute, given what we see happening in the world.

Theire virtually guaranteed safety lies in the fact that they have managed to convince people that such theories are the machinations of madmen.

Once again, hats off to the masters, for they have done their jobs well. I am truly impressed by the comprehensive nature and the utter resiliency Theye demonstrate in the face of potential setbacks. Theye have made more lemonade than anyone else upon whom my thoughts might rest.
    Last edited by osan; 04-05-2017 at 07:45 AM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Trump said we should not have invaded Iraq.
    At the risk of being obvious, this thread is largely about trump's invasion of Iraq. Mosul is in Iraq.

What are you talking about?
    You seem to think all the information is coming from airwars.org. Although the American MSM hasn't been covering trump's military exploits very much, there have been some like the LA Times that have done some more in-depth reporting. The story of the 4 & 7 year old kids is not from airwars.

That said, airwars is a very useful and valuable information resource right now. It aggregates reports from many sources to illuminate what mayhem is being caused by US coalition and Russian military operations.

Mosul really happened. We'll never know the names of all the dead. When 9/11 took place, there was an advanced structure and method for identifying the victims. In Mosul, trump destroyed buildings full of innocent people whose identities will be wiped from memory. trump is banking that nobody will ever care about who they were. He's of course tragically wrong in terms of blowback.

This little thread is a humble attempt at encouraging people on this vBulletin (which used to be fairly critical of war) to care.

You seem to think all the information is coming from airwars.org. Although the American MSM hasn't been covering trump's military exploits very much, there have been some like the LA Times that have done some more in-depth reporting. The story of the 4 & 7 year old kids is not from airwars.

That said, airwars is a very useful and valuable information resource right now. It aggregates reports from many sources to illuminate what mayhem is being caused by US coalition and Russian military operations.

Mosul really happened. We'll never know the names of all the dead. When 9/11 took place, there was an advanced structure and method for identifying the victims. In Mosul, trump destroyed buildings full of innocent people whose identities will be wiped from memory. trump is banking that nobody will ever care about who they were. He's of course tragically wrong in terms of blowback.

This little thread is a humble attempt at encouraging people on this vBulletin (which used to be fairly critical of war) to care.
    This is totally insane. The people who carried out the 9/11 attacks, then started a half a dozen wars (or in some cases dozens) and have murdered millions of people.... suddenly care about a few innocent deaths....and that doesn't make you question what is going on at all??

Vbulletin is meant for having thoughtful discussions. IF these kids died, and it was a result of something President Trump signed off on, then yes, of course that is horrible and of course that makes me sad. But call me skeptical.. the fact we are seeing this stuff coming from the very people who carried out all the last evil murderous regimes should raise strong flags as to their motivations.

This is totally insane. The people who carried out the 9/11 attacks,
    Okay, gotcha. Like Ron Paul, I still think the chief factor in 9/11 was blowback.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    My President. I just cried watching that.

Okay, gotcha. Like Ron Paul, I still think the chief factor in 9/11 was blowback.
    That doesn't change my argument one iota, the fact that you think it does change my argument is also insane. You can't respond to the argument, so you pick one little piece that doesn't really change anything at all and pretend you defeated the argument. That is intellectually weak and dishonest. It also makes you ignorant about what happened on 9/11, and no I don't think Ron Paul is ignorant about what happened on 9/11 at all. The problem is you only listen to what some of Ron Paul has to say on the topic instead of everything he has said on the topic, and why he trajected his stance in the way he did.

Of course there were terrorists who hated us for attacking their lands who participated in the attack who came from Saudi Arabia like Ron Paul maintains, there isn't any question about that. The question is why they were allowed to fly in the air that long after it was well known they were being hijacked. The question is why it took so long for them to realize they were hijacked. The question is why Pentagon Policemen did independent video interviews and were 100% positive the plane flew to the west of the CITGO gas station, and definitely not the east, and how their story corroborates with about a dozen other witnesses in the area. The question is why WTC1, 2 and 3 all came down in their own footprint at near-free fall speed. The question is why John O'neill, who was the lead investigator for the FBI on Bin Laden was fired from his job, placed as head of security for the twin towers in the days before the attack, and was found dead in a closet before the towers fell. Why military grade nano-thermite was found in 6 different dust samples collected by random individuals.

Vbulletin, my friend, is for thinking. Not posting information from highly questionable sources and praising it.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-05-2017 at 09:56 AM.

If you want to isolate your theory to ISIS, like Donald Trump, it's not my first choice but I think it is a strategy that is workable. We created them, we help destroy them, then we leave. But how far do you go past that? You're not talking about turning the Middle East into a glass parking lot are you?

I mean, unfortunately there would likely be some amount of blowback for some time if we stopped attacking them, but I feel like if we keep attacking them that just creates more blowback, and the other alternative is to take out the entire middle east, which is really not a good option at all.
    whats not being discussed is the blowback for using sarin gas. Is this a nukable offense?...i'm thinking mad dog has an answer. Time will tell.

Mariya, RIP sweet girl. From March 30 in Mansoura -

At the risk of being obvious, this thread is largely about trump's invasion of Iraq. Mosul is in Iraq.

How do you know we are invading when we don't even disclose troop deployments anymore? Trump could of brought everyone home for all you know..

“In order to maintain tactical surprise, ensure operational security and force protection, the coalition will not routinely announce or confirm information about the capabilities, force numbers, locations, or movement of forces in or out of Iraq and Syria,” said Eric Pahon, a Pentagon spokesman.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

osan: "Once again, hats off to the masters, for they have done their jobs well. I am truly impressed by the comprehensive nature and the utter resiliency Theye demonstrate in the face of potential setbacks. Theye have made more lemonade than anyone else upon whom my thoughts might rest."

...ummm...your true controller$ control 'the monetary fraud/abomination' under which we are enslaved and about which ?your favorite ?republican politicians won't/can't speak above their feeble breaths...

...yeah right, 'hats off' to our impre$$ive master$ who control virtually ALL of the major microphone$ and have propped-up a bunch of goddamned fool republican and democrat monetary ignoramuse$, warmongering interventionists, etc. assorted peckerheads galore, who facilitate the $cheme$ of our monstrou$ ma$ter$...[and shame on ?your stinking ?republicans..]
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 04-06-2017 at 11:17 AM.

It must come natural to him.

At least 10 children in 1 day killed by trump. The Khan Shaykhun incident that inspired shock and awe bombing killed 11.

http://news.antiwar.com/2017/04/08/u...orthern-syria/

US Airstrikes Kill 21, Mostly Civilians, in Northern Syria
    Attacks Targeted Internet Cafe, Boatload of Civilians
    by Jason Ditz, April 08, 2017

While US “outrage” at civilian casualties from Syrian airstrikes is being used as a pretext for military intervention against the Syrian government, US forces continue their own airstrikes backing military operations in northeastern Syria, and are killing an increasing number of civilians in their own right.

Today, US airstrikes near Raqqa killed at least 21 people, mostly civilians, and while some of the strikes were near fighting between US-backed troops and ISIS, at least one of the strikes appears to have been a deliberate attack on a boatload of civilians attempting to cross the Euphrates River.

The boat was carrying about 40 people, and NGOs say that at least seven bodies, six of them children, have been recovered so far, with more missing. The US has dropped leaflets in the area urging civilians to flee toward the Euphrates, but apparently dropped a second leaflet warning them not to try to cross the river or they’d be attacked.

The airstrikes centered around the village of Hanida, which is along the Euphrates River west of Raqqa. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported a number of additional civilians killed in US strikes on the village. That the US is attacking the village is puzzling, because ISIS is not believed to have any presence in the village itself, and it appears to be at least some distance from the fight.

The biggest target in the Hanida strikes was an Internet cafe, with the US strike destroying the site, killing 14 people within, including four children. The US is so far not offering any justification for any of the attacks in the area.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At least 10 children in 1 day killed by trump. The Khan Shaykhun incident that inspired shock and awe bombing killed 11.

http://news.antiwar.com/2017/04/08/u...orthern-syria/
    dannos was saying that George Soros owns antiwar.com now so #fakenews. Actually Trump doesn't do anything bad so anything bad said about Trump is either his daughter's fault, his son-in-law's fault, his adviser who is now a registered foreign agent for Turkey, or his new adviser that replaced that adviser. It was all of their faults. And if anyone says anything otherwise, then they are a George Soros plant.

dannos was saying that George Soros owns antiwar.com now so #fakenews. Actually Trump doesn't do anything bad so anything bad said about Trump is either his daughter's fault, his son-in-law's fault, his adviser who is now a registered foreign agent for Turkey, or his new adviser that replaced that adviser. It was all of their faults. And if anyone says anything otherwise, then they are a George Soros plant.
    I'm starting to wonder if he may be the plant. No honest person possessing the intellect required to boot a computer could make these claims day in and day out.

The enemy is among us.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast