Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who understands cell phones and can help me?

Screw cell phones. I never personally owned one and only had company issued.

They are a tool of the devil!

Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 03-27-2017 at 03:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Screw cell phones. I never personally owned one and only had company issued.

They are a tool of the devil!

Inclined to agree. But I have to have one to process credit cards (also the work of the devil) at my store.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Inclined to agree. But I have to have one to process credit cards (also the work of the devil) at my store.
    How is business at the store ? Good yr last yr ?
    Do something Danke

Man I must be doing it wrong. I spend like $130 per month on my personal habit monitoring and movement tracking device.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    How is business at the store ? Good yr last yr ?
    If our house was not paid off we would not be making ends meet. But it is so we are. every year is a little better than the year before so I can't complain.

Get a total wireless sim card. If you call them its free and it works on verizon. the IMEI number will tell the csr at total wireless if it will work on the verizon towers total wireless uses. I suggest total wireless because they are the lowest cost verizon mvno. Other providers are at bestmvno.com
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    The IMEI number will tell the csr at total wireless if it will work
    My suspicion is that it will not work, due to still being claimed by the old provider. The IMEI already failed as ineligible at another carrier.

Clearing this up by calling the old carrier will be the first step. And probably the hardest, esp. if, as Angela (and as everyone sane), one does not enjoy talking to these people.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Man I must be doing it wrong. I spend like $130 per month on my personal habit monitoring and movement tracking device.
    I probably blow 90 some for two . And I always knew I was doing it wrong .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I probably blow 90 some for two . And I always knew I was doing it wrong .
    I have two I phones that cost 70.00 per month and Mr A's tracfone that costs $100.00 per year. He still has a flip phone. I think it's cute that all the old men are jealous of it. No kidding, when he whips it out in front of anyone over 60 they ask where he got it, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12